Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I just want to say, though I am not a Biden voter, that he made me remember that death is inevitable in a very visceral fashion. Dude is memento mori personified. Based off that alone, Biden voters might skew heavily towards people who do not grasp that they will in fact die at any point, let alone under him.

the biggest biden stan i know is a 72 year old boomer who believes he'll never die and regularly fell asleep at work meetings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Sleeping on the clock kicks rear end but don't fall asleep in meetings you call is all I'm saying

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Cocaine Bear posted:

Run on platform of giving 2k to everyone, explicitly. Win everything then just lol and flip off every voter. Better luck next time, chumps! Amazing.

Get your "where's my loving money?" texts perfected now because 2024 will, once again, be the most important election of our lives and will require libs to phone/textbank

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

She literally told people to vote for Biden. That’s what an endorsement is. You can keep living in your fantasy land where words and actions don’t mean anything, but this is reality we’re in.

i don't like this post because for the "let's pressure Biden from the left" folks, the fantasy land they're living in is that their words and actions mean something

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Hillary 2020 posted:

“The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide’s property,”
Lisa Goy at one point returns to her shoveling, but stops again to call Spaide “scum” in the seconds before he returns with a handgun.

“Go ahead,” she urges her armed neighbor. “Go ahead.”

The group continues to shout until Spaide opens fire on the couple, striking them both several times. He then returns inside his home and appears with another weapon, which he uses to shoot the Goys several more times.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-shoveling-murder-suicide-surveillance-video-20210204-uudc6ma5z5bv7gf6mdnizbwj2e-story.html

woman who got shot: "what are you going to do, shoot me?"