Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

In highschool I worked at Wendy's and my manager forced me to kill a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

If you're not fighting your boss, you're fighting your family.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Subjunctive posted:

Canada says hi!

For those not in the know, our current government ran on electoral reform. When they won they said, "well, we won, so I guess the system is perfect!"

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Some of the dumbest, least cultured people on the planet but in their minds they're all Hollywood James Bond and the height of human achievement. They collectively cheapen the human experience (which was a brutal shitshow to begin with). Bunch of loving losers.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Met a European guy in the airport mens room. I leaned over and said, "work on your aim, European on my leg!"

-Larry the cable guy, probably

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Few more pages of and I'm sure we'll solve this once and for all. Or, again, you can just politely ask people their preference and try to respect their response.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Her got a fine for assaulting a cop? Fucker must be whiter than snow.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Man, the Bible and angles thread is wild today. Any thoughts on Ezekiel? That fucker was craaaaazy.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

What do you guys think about Christianity? How about religion in general?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hey what's you favourite Bible verse?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

JUST MAKE A loving BIBLE THREAD AND gently caress OFF

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

When Melanie goes it's game over. She's truly the Bismark holding everything together. loving belly laugh, thanks.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Look up Canadian household debt and just watch the Liberal party funnel billions to the hands of the poor mega corps as covid "aid". That's beside what the dumb gently caress provincial governments are doing, especially in Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario. Unfortunately, the purported left party seems to be more interested in leaning towards the centre than actually addressing these problems.

Your roommate may be an rear end in a top hat but they've got a point and it won't be addressed by any politician anywhere near any reigns of power.

Plus, ya know, like a third of the country is chuddy as all hell. I'm sure pm Dougie will fix it all in 8-10 years when he's handed a majority mandate.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Is this that Cancel Culture I'm hearing so much about (from idiots)?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Confusionism

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Suspicious posted:

a lot of people double down when they're presented with clear, irrefutable proof that they are wrong, like, say, the world not ending on the day they said it would

They're each literally one of the smartest people to have ever lived. Odds in them being wrong seems p low tbh.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Just google tub girl to find out more.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Legally they got nothing in him. He left a quarter!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hahahahhahahha

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

wet_goods posted:

Ah, the ole open casket move

The Van Gogh Special

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

taqueso posted:

this bit, at least, is clearly protected political expression

They were finally able to record their ideology into a fixed medium.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hahahhhahha. Eat poo poo, you racist gently caress. Ur kids ain't never calling you back. Hope it was worth it!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

This gets more pleasurable every time I see it. I want to know if she's made another video in the last 24 hours. I need to see the next year of her output.

If you've ever know any of these people she's be sad for a bit then move on to the next thing having learned nothing and will either never admit the reality of their support or they'll supplement reality with their own in which they come off better. These pieces of poo poo almost never learn and are wholly incapable of introspection. Enjoy the tears, she'll be back to calling the cops on a black kid for the crime of existing and posting victoriously about it on FB in no time.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I get my child slaves from aliexpress. Keep having to return tho because I'm always delivered adults.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

All the interviews with people about to have the hammer of the fed slammed down on them for their bumpkin revolution was a perfect send off. Eat poo poo, you worthless Nazi morons; I hope no one visits you in prison.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Run on platform of giving 2k to everyone, explicitly. Win everything then just lol and flip off every voter. Better luck next time, chumps! Amazing.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Business Gorillas posted:

Get your "where's my loving money?" texts perfected now because 2024 will, once again, be the most important election of our lives and will require libs to phone/textbank

Is 2024 going to be so important that the left wing has to hold their nose and go with the tepid centrist banker "compromise" candidate (and policies)? Well, hopefully that's the last time!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

:gas:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Dustcat posted:

let me hurt some feelings while i have a minute!! the power company doesn't owe you power you loving losers

*resigns, wife gets fired*

i regret nothing

Lol, what a massive loving loser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

My bet is in envelop full of glitter because he asked for anthrax and that's what they gave him.