Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

I hope she kills herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

If only the good and kind king were aware of what his perfidious councillors are doing to the people in his name!

the most prominent instance that I can recall of this kind of mentality taking hold was during the latter years of Nicholas II’s reign. something to think about

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

this is not the “post non-fascists getting beaten up by fascists” thread.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

Even though he's supposed to have only six months to live, Barrett said he intends to be around to vote in 2020.

nope :byewhore:

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

She's banned from the beach at her home town because she keeps trying to drown on it

Seems she's not trying very hard

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Katie McHugh, the ex(?)-nazi who was profiled by Buzzfeed a while ago, is enjoying her redemption tour

https://twitter.com/realkatiemchugh/status/1136744205827678221

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Interesting that twitter users think they know better about fighting reactionaries than Lenin, Stalin and Mao 🤔

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

every now and then on preppers they come across a community reslience project or some hippies who want to create a self-sufficient hydroponics setup or whatever. they're a nice palette cleanser compared to the psycho fascists and the rich lawyers who want to show off how much they've spent on their murderous fantasies. the "rating" always comes down hard on the hippies because they don't have guns but they don't care, it's cool.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

BernieTheBolshevik posted:

Perhaps they were smart enough to know that under capitalism, the government is but a committee for managing the common affairs of the entire bourgeoisie? :shrug:

:shuckyes:

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

An insane mind posted:

I just don't get why Buttigieg is front runner. He's basically Biden-lite but worse somehow. I guess at least he didn't molest women.

trusting polls in 2019. the gall of it

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

“It's my nature” said the Scorpion.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Axeface posted:

this argument is a year old but i just lurk through threads whenever and i wanted to get a spotcheck on how this argument worked out re: not killing everybody

lmao

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Militant Lesbian posted:

I cop guilty to not knowing the CIA was planning a coup in Bolivia too; I figured they’d still be trying to topple Venezuela still, and everyone always forgot about Bolivia anyways. Your CIA mole sources are better than mine, maybe if Soros would give me more in my payments for being in antifa, I could bribe someone higher up than the mail clerk.

haha very funny joke dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

nationalise god