Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
I think it's great that people who vote in fascists and support fascist policies will soon die because of their own evilness :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

PleasingFungus posted:

This is an idiotic reaction to a phenomenon of mass ignorance. You should be reaching out to these people and trying to educate them as a basis for forming a real mass politics. They obviously didn't decide they don't want healthcare, or else they wouldn't express the fear that they're gonna lose it. They thought Trump was going to replace the ACA with a better healthcare system, which is what he actually said. They didn't think he'd try to wipe it all out in one fell swoop without an alternative plan. That makes them idiotic rubes, not maliciously self-destructive psychopaths. This has always been a country of rubes and con men, and you can't blame people for their gross ignorance when the system is built up to keep them that way.

All you're doing here is demonstrating why people can still have so much contempt for Liberals, even in spite of Trump voters. You're no less petty or spiteful, and your politics are garbage.

You're absolutely right there are a lot of trump voters who voted for him because they simply wanted positive and fast change and not more worthless centrist incrementalism.

The fact that you chose to defend someone who went on a multiple-hour long racist rant where she called black people niggers and gorillas, as well as the fact that you seem to think a bunch nobodies on a dying comedy forum are the reason liberal is a curse word in America, kind of makes you look like a clueless parasite who thinks "reaching across the aisle" is all it takes to undo decades of indoctrination.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

My bad PleasingFungus, I skipped a bunch of posts and didn't realize that garbage post actually belonged to Pener Kropoopkin :grin:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Quidam Viator posted:

Since all you punk bitches hijacked EHF's thread, and apparently that doesn't matter, I'm going to do what I do best and loving post a 2004-style Something Awful long-form politics post at you.

If I'm the psychopath, what do you call the Trump supporters who looked at that man and thought that he would be their orange-painted messiah? I mean, you can call them dumb, you can call them losers, you can call them Nazis, but they won't loving listen to you, because they're playing team sports and they WON. They don't hurt enough yet, not nearly enough, but that's coming. I'm here in this thread to watch the progress of Trump voter agony. That's the loving thread title.

If you came into a thread that's literally about gloating about watching people on the opposite team as you realize they're going to die, what the gently caress does that make you? Don't worry: I'm not a dipshit internet psychiatrist who's going to diagnose you and tell you to take your meds.

You're all loving idiots, you lost, you have no loving plan, power, organization, party, or action you can take to un-gently caress this country, this world headed towards collapse. IDGAF if you voted for Bernie or Hillary or Jill loving Stein. You're worse than Trump supporters, because you sucked down the incrementalist bullshit the DNC fed you, and loving voted to just.... wait out the storm in your own 1st world comfort, with some corporate loving president just letting America keep being America. gently caress that.

I giggle my rear end off every day. You know why?

America has been exporting its misery and importing slave-labor produced goods, wrecking the loving world, and is the home of the corporations that have already basically lit the "end of the world" fuse. Did YOU have a loving plan to stop them? Your loving candidate sure as poo poo didn't.

Mine was this: Call the bitch-rear end GOP's bluff. IT WAS A loving BLUFF. How many times did they try to kill Obamacare? Did any you have some loving delusion that they would STOP if you elected another loving Democratic president with a bright-red Congress? No, dumbasses, we would have gotten eight more years of obstruction, eight more years of the climate change loving doomsday clock ticking down. Instead, I voted to elect Trump because I believed in my heart he would be an orange-painted stake right through the heart of every GOP policy and the GOP party as a whole, AND I CALLED IT RIGHT. That must be what's turning all of you into pillars of salt, the fact that I'm getting exactly what I planned on getting.

gently caress, look at the world! Here's a list of Trump FUCKUPS that are so bad they wrap around to being progressive victories, progressive victories you KNOW you wouldn't have any chance of seeing if your dipshit DNC candidate had won:

1. Obamacare is safer now than it has been in years. Why? Because Trump hosed up the leadership and blew his WHOLE PARTY's loving momentum. Now who the gently caress knows what will happen if the HFC decides to shut down the government. OH PLEASE, you dipshits, go down in history as the party that tanked the loving US Dollar by defaulting. I voted for your ignorant asses, now kill yourselves. Nothing could be more of a wake-up call.

2. Trump has united the rest of the world in emergency loving action to double down on the Paris Accords. China hit their energy goal for 2020 three years early. The rest of the world has now seen the shame of American anti-intellectualism in a human being-dog smile, and they are now seriously figuring how to fix the loving world before we wreck it.

3. The disgusting Nazi, Confederate, racist, bullshit losers of this country have been EMBOLDENED, and they're coming out of their loving holes, because the President is a piece of poo poo like them. poo poo, I went down to Portland in August to punch loving Nazis and it was the greatest poo poo ever. How the gently caress was your DNC ticket going to achieve that?

4. Those dipshits hosed up SO BAD, we went back in time and erased their poo poo-rear end Confederate monuments. I loving HATED Florida and the south, and if you had to live with Confederates as I did, watch 7th grade girls write "KILL friend of the family OBAMA" on their loving notebooks in November 2008, maybe you'd be a psychopath too. This country is brimming with garbage people, and they're all going in the same loving trashcan as Trump and the Nazis.

5. Trump has absolutely tanked the ENTIRE RIGHT WING MACHINE. loving Chaffetz had to loving RESIGN, because he had literally planned his WHOLE four years on prosecuting Hillary loving Clinton, and now he ain't got poo poo to do! We've been making fun of Stormfront for years. Who got them cancelled? THANKS, TRUMP. Fox News is falling in the ratings. The GOP is only a party of obstruction; without a "conscientious" president like Obama to oppose them, they fall over like the paper tiger that they are.

6. The case that Mueller is building against Trump is going to sweep up SO MANY PIECES OF poo poo with him. The IRS is loving involved now, this looks like it's gonna be a RICO case, and his fall is going to be so much worse than Nixon's.

If I am a psychopath because I voted to KILL THE loving GOP with their own weapon, Donald Jigsaw Trump, then I don't feel bad about my mental health. I feel real fuckin good, because it's all happening, it's all what I want, and the loving DNC is next.

gently caress your incrementalist politics. I don't just post on the loving internet. I talk, but I also do poo poo. IDGAF what you call me, my strategy is loving working, and you ain't got poo poo to show for ANYTHING. Bunch of pansy-rear end losers.

Above all, I am an optimist and an idealist, and maybe that's why you hate me; I'm a relic from a decade ago when it wasn't cool to ironically not care about poo poo. I believe seriously that a sufficient jolt of pain, of suffering, of chaos, of fear could actually shake the people of this world out of their lethargy, and I voted for that to happen, hoping for the best. I also have watched 35 loving years of incrementalist, corporate, privacy-invading, inequality-boosting, war-wasting loving BULLSHIT FROM THE ENTIRE AMERICAN loving GOVERNMENT, BOTH PARTIES, and all of it needs to loving die for its sins, so something new can be born that actually serves the good not just of this nation, but of the world.

But gently caress me for having a position, sticking to it, putting my vote and my life on the line, and geting it right, yeah? Obviously psychopathic.

:smugdon: (but this guy isn't???)

In conclusion, suck my balls, you weak-rear end, no-plan-having pieces of poo poo. Except for you, EHF, you're cool.

Mantis42 posted:

Agreed, if anything we need more Donald Trumps. Amerikkka is the enemy of the human race and we need to less charismatic neoliberals like Obama putting a smiling face on our disgusting empire. I hope we default on our debt. I hope our refusal to be a good actor on the world's stage eventually leads us to being sanctioned as a rogue state.

this, but unironically. america is a far-right shithole and i cant wait to die in north korean nuke hellfire inshallah

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 11:35 on Sep 3, 2017