Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Wonder what's going to happen to the life flight services when they're being needed for like every emergency in the state outside of a major metro area, and yet nobody can pay for their services

i hear republicans can live off of thoughts and prayers so they should try that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Zeris posted:

You know what they say

Who hates illegal Mexicans the most? Mexicans with a mortgage

close

the correct answer is white people with a mortgage

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I still hope they all die

:same:

:killing:

:votegop:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Business Gorillas posted:

Because if they aren't winning they destroyed relationships with friends and family for no reason

i believe you'll find there is a reason

TRUMP!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Did Trump actually ever promise this?

after the pulse shooting people thought he was a huge supporter of lgbt rights

turns out he only gave a poo poo about them because it let him hate muslims more

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

nm posted:

Jerry Brown would be the best president we'e had in decades. Which is why we won't get it, because we don't deserve him.

for real

i love my gay governor moon beam

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Badger of Basra posted:

qv why do you have to be sanctimonious in addition to being very, very dumb

if wishing for the death of trump voters is dumb then consider me the stupidest man in existence

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Azuth0667 posted:

When are food prices projected to go up because of harvest failures since they got rid of all of the immigrant labor that does it? A lot of the red states cut SNAP so the combination of those things will be a huge disaster.

lol

food riots in red states are gonna own

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

A Buttery Pastry posted:

This seems to contradict the article? Like, Japanese buildings have been built too weak for the earthquakes we now know they can face, a lot of west coast cities aren't even designed for earthquakes in the first place. As for not having a big one for over a century, they had one in 1923, the previous one being two centuries earlier. Meanwhile, the Pacific north west is nearing a century of overshoot compared to the average time between massive earthquakes. Or is the article wrong?

i can only speak for CA but we take earthquakes very loving seriously here and probably have the most robust earthquake building codes for the types of quakes we will see

also, a lot of the "built buildings too weak for the earthquakes they can face" stuff is because we now know there are several different types of shaking during an earthquake instead of the one type most everything was built to

the good news is that outside of some very rare earthquakes most stuff will still survive now and those rare types aren't really known for being "big" here but there is still a small chance for one which is where you'll get headlines about buildings not being ready for the next big one

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

hasn't trump killed a poo poo load of civilians per drone strike compared to obama?

also the navy seal and 8 year old girl like his first week in office

someone should track down the seals pic, odds are he voted for trump anyway and deserves to be in this thread

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Potato Salad posted:

Loaded and ready for potential use this weekend: :smithcloud:

lol

"potential"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

uber_stoat posted:

not exactly on topic but I thought it appropriate.

https://twitter.com/Anna_D_Plorable/status/906901168059797505

tootles

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

This is the poo poo we need more of. Stop hacking starlets and crack open the affairs of billionaires

Also Mercer owes 7 billion in back taxes in the US lol

seize all his assets and hang him from a lamp post in front of the nyse

also hang all hedge fund managers from lamp posts in front of the nyse

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jose posted:

Gut them and hang them using their intestines for extra effect

as always, hannibal has shown us the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuCQxZM2hKA

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

EightDeer posted:

The people you're talking about could watch Trump buttfuck a litter of labrador puppies to death on live TV and they would still vote for him in 2020. What's the point in attempting to reach out to those people? Seems like a waste of effort to me.

we should be reaching those people with hollow points imo

his name was james hodgkinson

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Let's start with the assumption that it's Dems who are trying to reach people and not the left, and then move on to the implication that new York isn't red once you get out of the city and doesn't have a whole bunch of lovely broke communities, rural and Urban, scattered across upstate

New York only goes blue in presidential elections because of the city, my dude, the rest of the state is pockets of blue scattered among a hellscape of red depressed areas

https://i.imgur.com/HcoMo6N.gifv

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

these people are closer to a cult at this point. they realize they're going to die under trump but they'd rather die than reexamine their views

im cool with their wish being granted

:killing:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Volcott posted:

Flavor-aid did nothing wrong.

nodding death crewingly

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kurtofan posted:

whats the story here

someone wearing a pro 2nd amendment t-shirt just had their family killed in a mass shooting

:laffo:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

area man upset con artist conned him

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

We're a gerontocracy, I doubt his age would come into it

poo poo as long as his VP is equally leftist and younger I wouldn't even care, and the reason we don't have young blood is because young people hate capitalism on the whole so arent welcome

i believe in buttigeig

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

nm posted:

Yeah, my dad knows a bunch of rich farmers in the central valley. They were already pissed that trump actually killed tpp and is scaring off their workers, and now he is going raise the gently caress out of thier taxes.
Its gonna be a good year to be a democrat running for congress in the valley in 2018 if the republican they run against doesn't vote down the tax agreements. The farmers (they are shockingly rich) basically underwrite these republican's campaigns, that may stop.

good

that traitor nunes needs to get his rear end kicked out of office

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Badger of Basra posted:

there’s a black worker in that piece who says she knew trump was full of poo poo from the start but I guess white people are just too dumbracist to realize

that person wasn't wrong

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

kupachek posted:

My intial thought was an "angel mom" was someone who lost a baby/infant/child (stillbirth, disease, accident, whatever), but then I looked it up.

Turns out now it means someone who's child/family member was killed by an illegal alien...

I guess I missed that whole part of the election/pandering, whenever that occurred.

you missed the part where trump was a massive racist, especially to “mexicans” :thunk:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

LinYutang posted:

Does assange count

assange getting dunked on will never not be loving awesome

gently caress that rapist putin cuck forever

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://twitter.com/samswey/status/962537193767079936

i wonder if their last desperate breath is "trump"?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

opioid deaths have plummeted so much under trump that they kill less ppl than the flu? sounds like he is really looking out for blue collar workers and MAGAing :smugdon:

nope

opioid death is still rising

gutting the cdc, especially the epidemic budget, has just spiked the overall death of olds this flu season

TRUMP!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

they put a sticker that says "liberal tears" "puerto rico sends its regards" on their IV bag while they die

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

just like to give a big lol shout out to this right here

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cheeze posted:

Tfr is a racist shithole but you also don’t play with fire without planning to get burned

cspam needs to organize a few field trips like lf did back in the pre escalator days

6ers for us are just another day in the time of trump

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

We're like the MRSA of SA, immune to the most common and available forms of treatment

for you, the day you probated a cspam poster was the most important day of your life

for us, it was a tuesday

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jose posted:

my last visit to GIP didn't end well

that was just florida

you’re not truly visiting gip unless you’re getting raped

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

just added it up, I'm at 134 days, 12 hours

keep digging and you might find a good post

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

VitalSigns posted:

And the bad news is, it won't be long until the majority of Americans will have been!

tfr is doing their part :patriot:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

People didn't respond well when I referred to him in conversation immediately after as Steve "I'm David Duke without the baggage" Scalise but I thought it was important that they know the quality of ballsack that had been destroyed

john brown and james hodgkinson are loving patriots that every school child to aspire to become

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol if they turn on him quickly enough they can still put in president pence in time for midterms

only through the 25'th I think

impeachment and removal from office might take longer than 8 months since dems can (and would be stupid not to... so they won't) can drag out the proceedings until just after midterms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I visited Spokane once to visit my grandfather after he shacked up with a woman who turned out to be crazy. The most exciting thing there was a USAF base outside of town.

that sounds very unconstitutional