Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
"I never expected I would be consumed by the Orb", sobs woman who voted for We Must Satisfy The Orb's Hunger party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

PostNouveau posted:

A+, other than that I'm going to lose everything.

Like this one thing is going to completely ruin my life, but all the other things are good so :shrug:

The president's death squads hung my wife, but other than that, yeah I'd say I'm better off than I was 4 years ago *pulls lever for TRUMP 2020*

Sure the MAGA deathsquads hung my wife but they were even worse to the black guy living down the road. TRUMP!

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Huh I actually meant to post that in the other (or other other) trump thread.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I give it 12 months before they find a wrongly placed comma on a 20y old form to use as a reason to deport the husband as well.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Dreddout posted:

Holy gently caress they're asking saints to intercede on behalf of them now!

brb gonna make bank by selling hosed up tiny hand bones to chuds.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

good luck with that soyboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo