Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I also forgot that Rapinoe either knelt or refused to participate during the anthem for the entire World Cup, which drove chuds crazy, she’s badass as gently caress

https://www.today.com/news/megan-rapinoe-won-t-participate-national-anthem-during-world-cup-t156389

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
God drat america

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Freaking Crumbum posted:

i don't know if anyone else has had this experience, but it's absolutely insane how american evangelicalism has become a blatant death-cult.

my boomer parents

loving :sever:, OP

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

CodfishCartographer posted:

My wife voted for Donald "When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?" Trump and I laughed in her loving face.

:sever:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Lil Peeler posted:

Yeah and like I said, that doesn't really happen...there aren't a whole lot of moments in the show where people go "ah! I was wrong all along and now I will support you."

A prime example of this is when Josh Lyman is trying to get representatives to sign on to a gun control bill, and it's a watered down version of an earlier bill. In one case he uses the pressure of the office to say "vote our way or we'll primary you" and in another instance the rep simply won't vote for the watered down bill no matter how many platitudes and arguments Lyman makes. Neither of these situations have the other side miraculously coming around. Most of the negotiating in the show is done with political favors and it illustrates the value of social and political currency in Washington.

shut the gently caress up, liberal

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Power Khan posted:

Man, I really wonder what HST would say to all this.

TRUMP

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They've been told "The entire world made gigantic sacrifices for you to live your best life and you owe it to them to enjoy it to the fullest because you deserve it" continuously for over half a century now so it's no wonder they're gigantic pieces of poo poo

I generally like my grandmother but I had a conversation with her that basically amounted to this and when I told her it was selfish, her reply was, "well I don't care, guess I'll be selfish."

Everyone over 60 needs to die a painful death yesterday but since theres no cosmic justice they're going to be alive just long enough to see poo poo get real fuckin bad. :unsmigghh:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Dude, get out of Florida.

Yes, people are lovely and deserve to die from their lovely choices. Easier solution is to remove yourself from the equation, though.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
I mean living in Lauderdale would probably be alright if you're a CHUD [in this case meaning you hate modern urban civilization] and can easily monetarily evacuate and recover from hurricanes

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Coolness Averted posted:

Can't we just enjoy a tasty not-bitter presidential pilsner together?

mods ban this sick filth

Biden acquiesing to Cuomo's demands re: schools reopening in NYS is going to be a superspreader event not even Donald Trump could have possibly blundered into

Crunchy Black has issued a correction as of 01:03 on Feb 10, 2021

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
My oldest and best friend who is now an, erm, acquaintance, who is a just-started-residency MD and just had his first kid 2 months ago basically just sarcastically asked me, "well what's your bold prediction for how many people are going to die in Texas if its such a big deal!?" While a medical 9/11 is happening every day...and has for a year.

LMFAO gently caress this country and the privileged idiots in it, I hope we all burn in hellfire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

kupachek posted:

You have a choice between "too many" and "not enough".
Should try to find a way to pin this on Cruz.

Sorry you lost your friend though.

Perrenial,
Biden voters failing to realize they're going to die under Biden here