Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Annual Prophet posted:

a separate thread is needed for this derail (maybe it belongs in effective leftism?), but

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
we already have an Obama Spent 8 Years Being A Pussy thread

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/870024334076674049?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

pushpins posted:

Drugs are scheduled by their propensity to make the black man go after white women

*energetically plays piano while maniacally grinning*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

I PMd that to baloogan once when he probated me for making fun of white people dying

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i guess lenny from of mice and men was a trump voter

why censor twitter users when the whole thing is searchable by the text of their tweets

https://twitter.com/ThomasBarnes34/status/875791110899212289

Thomas Barnes
@ThomasBarnes34

I am from Colorado and I am a top performer at sales. I HATE guns and think they should be banned and if you are mean to animals DO NOT FOLLOW ME!!!
Denver, CO

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
aahahaha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
large animal veterinarians are about to get their business increased bigly

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

my friend has an older brother with down syndrome who looooves metallica

it is his jam

he also likes tool and skinny puppy and the incredible hulk tv show from the 70s

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Inescapable Duck posted:

See the statue of the little girl in front of the Wall Street bull. People are definitely entirely willing to worship the vaguest symbols they can find, or at least present them as worthy of worship.

I'm reminded of hearing about how one of the big Mormon temples has a literal golden calf statue somewhere in the back, specifically constructed as a 'reminder'. Also that if Exodus is any indication, people will worship literally anything if you leave them alone long enough.

she's placed in front of a golden bull that literally is meant to signify the type of greed that the people working there worship

of course it went up during the coked up 80s and was an unofficial installation for awhile until it was adopted

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/aabramson/status/887047117197520896

quote:

A death threat was reportedly taped to the office door of Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., warning if he voted for the Obamacare repeal bill, the author would lose his healthcare and die — and that he would take Heller with him.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

VitalSigns posted:

I don't buy that Jenner was duped by Trump's lies. She supported Ted Cruz in the primary, you know the guy who wants to gas her and six million of her closest LGBT friends

she loved everything about him except for that part which is why she volunteered to be his gay community outreach manager

she's always transparently been a piece of poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Volcott posted:

You're welcome to try to become the first black president of these united states if you think you can do better.

a friend of a friend used this argument once after we got out of romero's land of the dead and were laughing about how ridiculously bad it was

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/CHSkeleton/status/857833152953372672

he's more right than he knows

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/thoughtcurrents/status/895011682929577984

Registered Independent : Family, Freedom, Sarcasm, Humor, Capitalizing on opportunities without excuses, New Yorker living in St. Petersburg, FL

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/blacktrumpfan/status/885878614276816896

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i dug thru it sure that i'd hit the weird ad spam at the account's open that those always have

but that guy just has crazyass poo poo all the way to the bottom about how much he hates the clintons

here's one i could go either way on

https://twitter.com/BearWirePC/status/870168153778642945

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

got any sevens posted:

they'll all bend the knee again in 2020

the best was that guy who trump stiffed for several thousand during the campaign and was in the middle of suing him for payment who still admitted to voting for him

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/newcreationron/status/879851198161068032

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
White nationalists are flocking to genetic ancestry tests — but many don't like their results

About a third of the people posting their results were pleased with what they found. “Pretty drat pure blood,” said a user with the username Sloth. But the majority didn’t find themselves in that situation. Instead, the community often helped them reject the test, or argue with its results.

Some rejected the tests entirely, saying that an individual’s knowledge about his or her own genealogy is better than whatever a genetic test can reveal. “They will talk about the mirror test,” said Panofsky, who is a sociologist of science at UCLA’s Institute for Society and Genetics. “They will say things like, ‘If you see a Jew in the mirror looking back at you, that’s a problem; if you don’t, you’re fine.'” Others, he said, responded to unwanted genetic results by saying that those kinds of tests don’t matter if you are truly committed to being a white nationalist. Yet others tried to discredit the genetic tests as a Jewish conspiracy “that is trying to confuse true white Americans about their ancestry,” Panofsky said.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
remember when he got caught lying about living in section 8 housing as a kid

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Though he's remained politically engaged since finding fame in his red sweater, Bone told the Washington Examiner he doesn't "even want to speculate on the next presidential race."

"In Canada they have a presidential campaign season that lasts like 80 days and they're angry that it takes 80 whole days," he explained. "Here, the presidential campaign started on Nov. 10. After the last election we gave it like a day to cool off and we started over again -- it's sick and it just makes us all hate each other and snipe at each other all the time."

Bone considers himself a libertarian but respects Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., because "he means what he says."

"It's weird," the 59-year-old sweater icon said, "because Bernie and Trump are almost similar in that respect."

"If you were a big Trump supporter and now you're not, it's because you weren't paying attention, because he's doing exactly what he said he's going to do. So it's almost your own fault if you loved him and now you don't," Bone observed.

"Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump weren't political candidates," said the internet star, "they were sports teams."

"I think we've let politics turn into too much like TMZ where people vote for personalities instead of positions," Bone added.

from here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he definitely voted for trump

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

got any sevens posted:

as if hildog would have less blood on her hands than trump?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Crane Fist posted:

Gimmick posters are always terrible poo poo but man if LOG doesn't make it work

you know that's baloogan right

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

sexpot posted:

LOL that bitch hates everybody

she has hated the clintons for decades it's weird as hell

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i don't even think most of the boomers were old enough to vote during the civil rights era

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

anime was right posted:

boomers were the hippies

the counterculture was a minority

most of them were and are squares

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Grassy Knowles posted:

‘Gen-X,’ and every other ‘Generation’ is bullshit. They’re meaningless distinctions with no consensus over definition which allows anyone to skew them to whatever suits the point they’re trying to make at the time.

almost like they're primarily a marketing tool or something

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
if your insurance company finds out that you've been delivering pizza in your car they'll drop you immediately

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

nm posted:

Fwiw, in the civilized world pizza shops don't just pay for the insurance, they often provide the car or moped.
However, this is the greatest country in the world (tm) we believe in personal responsiblity.

what if i told you that american pizza shops are even worse than you thought

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Crane Fist posted:

I've eaten american pizza, how could hell be any worse

start asking for their "basement special" on "pepperoni pizza"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

welp, mitch mcconnell & co. just made this thread, couldn't have happened to a more deserving pile of turtle poo poo
Bannon Plans to Back Challengers to Most GOP Senators Running in 2018

oh hell yes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
remember when hillary wanted to have these coal-devastated hick areas start buildin solar panels and they all went LOL NO

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Like Jesus Christ did you idiots not learn that writing people off as lost causes is how you lose an election

get this suck zone bullshit outta here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Ruppert and her mom hope some form of affordable health insurance will remain available for just a few more years until McDermott qualifies for Medicare at 65. Despite this uncertainty and a string of negative news about Trump and his administration, Ruppert remains a supporter of the president.

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I don't disagree with this it's the part where we go from schadenfreude to writing them off as not worth helping that I

lol shut the gently caress up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he did tho

he united 50% of the country who was all about a black president

the only problem is that the other 50% really really really wasn’t

really really really wasn’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol they’re gonna run with these pictures so much for that kinda thing aren’t they