Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

sexpot posted:

I was led to believe that we were supposed to treat Trump's voters like God's littlest angels and help them with chewing their food and wiping themselves after they go potty, does this thread mean we can stop that now

I'm a firm believer that a huge portion of trump voters were from total podunk shithole cities with 45 years of no economic mobility that had been forgotten by the country and made the rear end of every joke. They were in pain, dying, mad, and finally found someone who flat out said, "the government doesn't give a gently caress about you buddy." And I feel that but at some point you should be required to think critically and think about how your actions (voting) will affect yourself and others. It's hard to feel bad for people who couldn't take 10 seconds to google "wikipedia obamacare" and find out that it was the ACA when other people were doing the work of actually trying to get an understanding of what is going on. I mean hell this is also really giving them the benefit of the doubt hoping that their votes were not guided by bigotry. Also it's not like making them fun of them on internet comedy website something awful dot com is going to change anything, if it provides us some laughs whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

The Brown Menace posted:

i dont quite know what to make of boomers tbh

i mean the are The Enemy, in the way a force attacking you is, but they lived in just such an absurdly different time

it dawned on my after a grueling job search where i finally found something halfway decent after literally hundreds of applications accompanied by the hectoring of my boomer parents

i asked them how many jobs they had applied to, since they were butting in so much, and the answer was quite sobering: 1 application. not each, but among them, just my dad, the one. while he was walking down the street one day towards the end of his studies, a guy who knew his brother mistook him for his brother and took him to the factory he owned since my dad did not break character. at the factory, he revealed he was not his brother. guy hired him on the spot anyway, with a salary i could only dream of in todays terms. the application was successful but my dad was obviously no longer interested

i mean how do you even explain the current economic situation to a generation which is used to that sort of absurd abundance being the normal

thanks for reading my gayass parent story

https://twitter.com/aodespair/status/797063380104265733

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

The amount of leniency some in this thread are giving to people with trumpgrets is maddening. All of them have this vague reasoning for turning against their glorious leader but his positions haven't changed much and his attempts to ban the muzzies and ban the wetbacks still went forward, he was just unable to do it. The real reason they are now "deeply regretting" their vote is because he didn't bring a return to the golden age where whites reigned supreme and daddy makes them rich, removing the stain of embarrassment that they've had for decades. The simple goodhearted southern grandma who sets pies on the window sill can't suddenly start growing a conscience without being castigated for her actions. The reality is they are cowards who didn't want to be the bad guys but wanted the same things that other more vehement/vocal trump supporters.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

so much for the tolerant right

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Duscat posted:

at least they're found to have it now that they got rid of that one doctor who was paid to do all the diagnoses that always mysteriously came up as literally anything but black lung

holy poo poo are you serious? did someone really do that?

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

gently caress

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

got this from the trump thread but - no zoning laws so

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/us/p...k&ICID=ref_fark

smelling poopoo to own the libs

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

george carlin would have LOVED this timeline

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the irony of this bozo exhibiting the exact qualities brought up in the lecture is pretty on brand for this world

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

man there is something satisfying about chuds doubling down into their own personal hell

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

me, galaxing braining in six grade:

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I'll say the same thing to you all that I say to the QAnon idiots:

If you believe that things are as corrupt and evil and broken as you claim, why aren't you doing anything about it? It's pathetic. You claim that everything is hosed but you're just sitting here bitching.

edit: i was just going to empty post but what the heck i'll meet you half way buddy. to answer your question many people DO actually do things to promote and enact change. but we're also allowed to laugh at evil on the side; and if you find that shallow, that's your call as grand decorum wizard. and if you're asking why dont we just do something --drastic--, because that's not an equitable exchange that we're willing to make. and btw nobody cares that you're trying to pull some Both Sides poo poo by weakly badgering qanon people

thehandtruck has issued a correction as of 08:42 on Feb 8, 2019

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

this thread loving owns because the more intense the schad the more im reminded that exactly 100% of chuds who voted for him are going to vote for him again (minus the dead ones) even if their life was ruined, maybe even more fervently because their life was ruined. liberals are such cowards they keep pretending it's a matter of education, if we just show these good honest whites what trumop is REALLY like, how he REALLY ruined your life, they'll see the ligth and vote for [centrist rommel-esque rear end in a top hat]. the truth is they all voted for trump not because they were mislead but because they know exactly what kind of stupid gump he is and what he'll do and what evil he represents.

is there a site where we cna bet on this stuff because id like to make some more supersoldier serum for the team but those precursors are expensive man

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

im trapped in a bowel movement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

etalian posted:

Yeah I'm pretty much sure if she was still making piles of money off of racist op-eds and books she would never had quit the alt right movement.

whoopsie doodle! zoinks! *slipping on a banana peel sound* oh jeez haha looks like i fell into another kill-the-kikes reading group! the saturday group is a lot rowdier than thursday's!