Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Woo, finally caught up. I love this game to death, but never finished it because in later chapters, I ran into a bug where trying to read a character's bio on their status screen after it updated would make the game lock up. It kinda killed my enthusiasm to keep playing, because I started to worry that it might happen at any time, not just when checking the bios.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Stand on a chair and say that to my face, you little brat! :argh:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

CaptianKatsura posted:

It's been a couple months since I played this, but I believe the CD is a sidequest item.

It's been awhile since I played, but yeah, that's what it was for.

quote:

just saw tsubasa earlier, she looked really distracted. i saw her run into a telephone pole. and then, uh, she frantically apologized to it

Tsubasa is one of my favorite characters just for how much of a huge dork she is. :allears:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Edvarius posted:

It's sad just how horrible most of her options are, really. Though there is something about this one. It seems like it'd look more natural if she worked with an old, long-nosed fellow.

Or maybe if she were heading to Egypt with her grandfather to beat the poo poo out of some rear end in a top hat vampire.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Commander Keene posted:

I really wish Luster Candy existed in Persona

It does, it's called Heat Riser. It's only in Persona 4 and 5, though.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Glazius posted:

Are we sure she's not going to be Gregor? Gregor is foreign exotic!

Two problems with that theory:

1) Gregor wasn't a foreign exotic in the Japanese version of Awakening; he was just a generic older guy, and Glorious Russian Accent Gregor was something 8-4 came up with to give him a bit more personality during localization.

2) Gregor's not an archer by default, and Ellie's last name, Yumizuru, comes up as "Archery" if you run it through Google Translate (with "Bowstring" as an alternative translation).

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Artix posted:

Oh. Oh no.

It's Operation Babe Hunt.

Pretty much my exact reaction when I got to this part. :allears:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

OutofSight posted:

It is disturbing how serious his face is about this nonsense.

Training to be a hero of justice is always serious business.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Artix posted:

I finally found you guys! Something awful's happened!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Wrong Atlus game, Barry. You want #Millennials, try Arist's Persona 5 LP.

Also, I love how Barry's "scary, overprotective father figure" style threat is immediately undercut by his cutesy Dia Witch Iroha Topic sticker. :allears:

• Locked thread