Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Can't wait to see the nitty gritty combat of this game. Already my brain is making links between this and The World Ends With You and that is a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

NGDBSS posted:

Thanks for that! I recall that there are usually a few edge cases that don't follow such a template, but they relate either to endgame abilities or Almighty damage (itself a late-game concept).

The only SMT spell name I remember outside of the base element spells (and the -dyne suffix) is Megidolaon because it's both fun and hard to say :v:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Funky Valentine posted:

My favorite unit in Fire Emblem is Marty Friedman and it's good to see that Atlus knew to bring him into this game.

If he's not our teams resident Fighter/Warrior he better be the Berserker :colbert:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Usually taking pictures steals souls. He must be a really good photographer to steal entire people with his photography!

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Blademaster_Aio posted:

I bet Itsuki will never pick up on this, ever.

How.

Sometimes I think that he's dense on purpose or something.

:argh: TROOOOOOOOPE :argh:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

To put it in glass half-full terms, it's basically like this: "Oh hey not only did he find the sentimental item I lost but when it turned out to be broken he fixed it on his own initiative without being asked. Sure it's a clumsy fix but it's thorough which shows he cares and put a bunch of effort into it."

The key point is that it's a sentimental item. There's a small roller coaster of emotions there, from the anxiety of it's loss to the disappointment to learn it's broken which is headed off by the surprise that hey, it's fixed. I wouldn't blame anyone for complaining at the quality of the fix but whoever puts in that much effort deserves a thanks in my book. That's going over and above the 'find my missing thing that I like a lot' request.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Gotta love honest to goodness teamwork.

Especially with those funky stage portraits.

Although now I'm really wondering what's going on in the left stage portrait here. Is that Tsubasa/Kirlia as a samurai woman with her butt hanging out?

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Ok, now it makes sense. That's not a sword, that's a lock of hair. That's not a butt, it's a shoulder. Got it.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

He can't help it! He doesn't know he's doing it! He's the ultimate accidental ladykiller!

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

RandallODim posted:

Yashiro with the drive-by rain on the friendship parade.

Also, I feel like One-Sided Love has an unusually high chance of triggering because once I unlocked it it seemed to go off every other attack for Ellie.

Between Ellie and Virion there's a lot of one-sided love to go around :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

No wonder Barry was able to break out by himself with one of the most boring of boringness mirages taking him over.

Edit: Update on last page.

• Locked thread