Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Had that conversation at work. It's a figure-8 CAP, then a commit, then skip it/reset CAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

:eyepop:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Breaking my "no cross-forums poo poo" rule, but the GBS dragon thread is a rollercoaster you should ride to the end (currently page 8.)

Penance:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

the OP is pick

why would i ever want to read a pick thread

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ok i skimmed 8 pages and all i see are a bunch of furries self outing

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

ok i skimmed 8 pages and all i see are a bunch of furries self outing

Uh huh, "skimmed."

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Woof Blitzer posted:

Uh huh, "skimmed."

bite me pig

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

But gbs is aids.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

But gbs is aids.

The guy going crazy with the drawings is a treasure.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Skipped to a bunch of dragon drawings, and there's some funny stuff in there.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

mlmp08 posted:

Skipped to a bunch of dragon drawings, and there's some funny stuff in there.

Creamed Cormp posted:

Bad Dragon? Ignistica, doesn't know about that. But she orders her dildos from Bad Human, a online shop for adults dragons who have a anthro fetish (fetishes revolving around the mystical "humans" creatures).

Ignistica is a young, but shy and lonely dragonness who hasn't had good luck with dragons lately. Oh well, 20 dragonbucks and one discreet express delivery later and she's ready to spend a night with a partner that doesn't go limp, never quits and is always back for more. She's feeling extra naughty because she went with the "human" dildo : she's had those fantasies about a human knight rescuing her from an evil princess and then loving her brains out since she played Howdens and Humans (3rd edition) after highschool.

If I need to be prob'd at least have the decency of putting "scalie bait" as the punishment reason, TIA

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Stottie Kyek posted:

Joko still lives in the nest in which his mother laid him as an egg. He is very angry because all dragon females are shallow vapid cunts who are only interested in males for their treasure hoards. But he's not considered dangerous: he's never set any of the local settlements on fire, or eaten any humans, because he rarely leaves his mother's cave.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I feel like the last two dragon should hook up.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
gently caress you

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Zeris posted:

gently caress you

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zeris posted:

gently caress you

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Zeris posted:

gently caress you all

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/LydiaBurrell/status/933545497427619841

How many videos can you get through?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
What is none?

Menial Holidays for 400, Alex.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
So it turns out, "the only thing Sherman did wrong was stop" can cause some argument at Thanksgiving dinner.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:sherman:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Happy Thanksgiving, fuckheads. Go pet some dogges and give them some of your turkey (if you haven't already).

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Curious where everyone stands on the cranberry sauce is it sacrilege to not have it? I mean if it’s gonna be the cheap nasty poo poo why bother?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

if it’s gonna be the cheap nasty poo poo why bother?

Basically. When made from scratch, though, it's very good. It's kind of a lot of work to make it fresh though.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Curious where everyone stands on the cranberry sauce is it sacrilege to not have it? I mean if it’s gonna be the cheap nasty poo poo why bother?

I make this: http://www.oceanspray.com/Recipes/Corporate/Sauces,-Sides-Salads/Fresh-Cranberry-Orange-Relish.aspx
and everyone loves it.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

It absolutely is sacrilege not to have cranberry sauce, even the cheap stuff. This year, wait until cranberries go on special after Christmas and make next year's sauce. Cranberry-Orange was the big winner this year.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

mlmp08 posted:

Basically. When made from scratch, though, it's very good. It's kind of a lot of work to make it fresh though.

oh yeah it stores just fine I don't really care about the age

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's super easy to make fresh though

-cranberries
-sugar
-spices (cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, etc)
-some sort of booze (brandy, red wine, some sort of lambic)
-orange/lemon zest

boil all that poo poo together, simmer for 30, and then let it chill

I make that every year and everyone acts like it's the most amazing thing ever because they're used to the canned poo poo

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The pie I had is sweet potato and is therefore the best pie

Also got the Christmas lights up after dinner and got the tree up. No loving with a real tree the year, it's nice having it up and lit in 5 minutes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

Also got the Christmas lights up after dinner and got the tree up. No loving with a real tree the year, it's nice having it up and lit in 5 minutes.

That is an affront to pies.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
What is that on top?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Slim Pickens posted:

That is an affront to trees.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

What is that on top?

Marshmallows. Sweet Potato Pie is the South's answer to the question "How do we get diabetes faster and spit in the face of cuisine everywhere?"

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

"..."

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Stultus Maximus posted:

So it turns out, "the only thing Sherman did wrong was stop" can cause some argument at Thanksgiving dinner.

My dad and I agreed over beers that Sherman did nothing wrong. He then talked to me about WWI Naval History for 45 minutes.

So that was nice.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Stultus Maximus posted:

I got into an argument at work yesterday. We had to wear our ASUs and I commented to someone that while wearing them it is our solemn duty to slash the tires of any car in the parking lot flying a Confederate flag. Some people around didn't take kindly to that notion, and at the same time didn't realize that the ASUs are modeled after Union uniforms.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I got into a heated argument about Confederate statues (I think they suck and should all be melted down, she thinks that they are part of history and should stay where they are). It sucks because I've known the person my whole life and coming down on opposite sides of a rather divisive topic sucks. Oh well, what's a holiday without wrecking long time friendships?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

orange juche posted:

I got into a heated argument about Confederate statues (I think they suck and should all be melted down, she thinks that they are part of history and should stay where they are). It sucks because I've known the person my whole life and coming down on opposite sides of a rather divisive topic sucks. Oh well, what's a holiday without wrecking long time friendships?

Confederate statue test:

1. Is just a statement that X number of people died on battlefield, went up within a decade or so of war. Probably counts as a real memorial of lost lives, right or wrong.

2. Glorifies some piece of poo poo traitor and went up as a result of uppity folk getting more rights decades after the war. Either destroy it or put up a sign saying it was erected because racists got skeert of freedom and were pissed at the constitution etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Not treating the south as a conquered foreign territory after the Civil War was a mistake.

• Locked thread