Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

so I just started reading the /incel thread in GBS

:catstare:

Like I was aware of the term and the kind of people that identify as that poo poo but just reading the OP

:catstare: growing to infinity

quote:

I tried to have sex but i cant because women reject me. Who can have sex when women are so cruel? I have never had a kiss and i am over 20 and have tried to have sex but they call me a creep and disgust when i talk. I told them i want to give my virginity to a virgin and asked if they were one and they all act like im some sort of pervert when i am just trying my best and i try to have sex but they wont even talk to me. At least i am honest and nice but apparently girls only like moron guys who work out. I cant even hug a girl without thinking of sex, hell, i cant even do anything for more than 15 min without needing to think of sex. Its been this way for many years and i cant stop thinking of sex and i cant have it so why am i like this? Anyone have tips to have sex? (With girls, only virgin though)

quote:

So why SHOULDN'T we treat women badly?

They have no virtues.
They don't build anything.
They're not sexually or romantically submitting to us as individuals.
Why is it the same normies who can't go five minutes without YOU CAN'T GET LAID.jpg can't muster half of that toward a woman who is nothing but problems?
I'll give you one post to raise a solid defense for women.
Then I'm reporting all your posts.
:allbuttons:

Sometimes I give my wife a big hug and she doesn't know why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

a lot of goons getting defensive in the /incel thread lol, of course, including Jeffrey of Yospos

I love how posters in that sort of thread deliver just as well as the targets.

Devoyniche posted:

Im pretty sure goons fuckin invented the whole ":siren::siren:MY GIRLFRIEND:siren::siren: let me touch her boob :siren:AND HER VAGINA:siren:" thing so that's pretty funny.

Because life is poo poo, the world doesnt owe you anything, and men tend to lean toward acting this way as is plainly evidenced. Plenty of the incel dudes are American, like Elliot Rodgers, and have a pretty similar education and environment and still turn out this way -- and I dont think it was ever any 80s movies saying "if you do x, she'll do y and you can win the girl!" but rather the whole "just be yourself and it will happen!" message. The Y chromosome is a mutation in the first place and scientifically men are genetically weaker and more unstable, more often have mental disorders (spare me, thread) and things like autism which is why you have the classic basement dwelling neckbeard stereotype and the clueless, useless Chris-chan fuckbutt puttering around.

I dont see how it's cruel? It's not misogynistic, misandry isnt a real thing, and honestly if you asked any of these dudes posting on the incel board if they WANTED to be born, or if if they had a way to not be miserable or end it all, at least some of them would say yes. Maybe its misanthropic but to me it's more pragmatic, the world is changing and you cant smash the patriarchy if so many more men are still being born. It would ameliorate a lot of problems feminists face.

Im not saying kill all men, or even kill anyone. Im just saying that, the world in the future favors women, men have always been the disposable gender, even biologically in nature, there's no reason to have more of them born. Even taking away any argument about skill, the world doesnt need billions of computer scientists, plus, women are capable of those jobs anyway and can receive the same education. You will still have men, just, a limit on how many more are born so the sex ratio is more like 1:.8 or .9.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

GIPPERS do any of you have military tattoos? I'm not judging because we were all soldiers once and young

plz show your shame judgement free zone

I have three non-mil tattoos but I plan to someday get a big fuckoff battleship tattoo because big fuckoff battleships and tattoos of them are awesome.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Naked Bear posted:

Goddamn, it took an hour and a half just to go to Home Depot for more rock salt. That should be a thirty minute trip, tops. Forty in traffic.

Protip: if you don't have a) a plow on the front of your truck, b) no-poo poo snow tires, or c) a solid grasp of tire physics, you have no business being on the road right now. GET OFF THE ROAD.

Don't know what you're talking about, I just got back from a nice mid-50s sunny run. :smug:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Duzzy Funlop posted:

People that spend more time on the crapper than is necessary for decrapation disgust me.

same. eat enough fiber, shoot out the brown torpedoes, clean up, get on with your day.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

maffew buildings posted:

the only way to get a new av is piss someone off so bad they rage purchase something, imo

Or be in the right/wrong thread at the right/wrong time.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Zeris posted:

Stop quoting that garbage

Also she is obviously not in her 30s

You never know. I just got a facebook friend request from someone I knew in middle school. Back then she was a slightly chubby girl. Now it appears that in the meantime she ballooned up and then methed down. I know she's 35 but when I saw the picture I wondered who this (at least) 45 year old was and how they knew me.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYbNlgQyz84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZIkG1kWRng

:flashfap:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=playlist

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ainyK6fXku0

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

maffew buildings posted:

the ocassion doesn't matter wearing a Navy dress uniform makes you numero uno gay lord and not the good gay but the kind where you're a Navy sailor in the dress uniform

otoh

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

lite_sleepr posted:

I suppose this is the place to dump this here post.

For a 1st gen iPad sized $230 e-reader it better be :stare:

Not as odd as this one.

I'm gonna miss this 14 year old account, but perhaps the ban this will net me will help me focus on more important stuff.

Shim you seriously probated me because I intentionally misspelled and made fun of a name you thought up while high? You have a pretty lofty opinion of yourself to say the least. Wait, you

meant to quote but hit edit? Were you not tipped off that you were editing a post when you had to delete my post and type in your own? Of course not, you can barely function. In fact, I'm not the edge lord for having a different opinion concerning how I read books. If anyone is the edge lord it's you, with your fresh and witty new catchphrase about jet fuel and steel beams! WOWWOWOWOW you sure owned me with that one! High as giraffe pussy and highdeas!!!! How many joints did it take to string that one together? JFC has the bar for edgy posting really been lowered so low?

Look at me, look at me! I do drugs!

Everything you post about is somehow drug related. Thinking back to your legitimately horrible stream of consciousness posting it all revolves around having just got high, or you're about to get high. Lol then some lazy retard thought it would be cool to give you mod powers, and you abuse them to win brownie points by editing posts and throwing out legitimately irrelevant probations. You comport yourself like a teenager, posting about how you got 'as high as giraffe pussy,' and came up with the real highlarious username 'EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS.' You sure you don't post on 4chan, cause you are deffo 'chan material m8 TOP KEK. Or maybe you could write memes for 9gag. 9gag users seem to be your kind of demo, skeez. You're like the kid who takes loud, obnoxious bong hits with an open mic on mumble, just so everyone knows how cool he is with his drug use. We get it shim, you do drugs and that makes you soooooo radical.

It seems that, in a sort of hands off approach to fill the moderator shoes N4I left him, Zeris has decided to give power to the people by appointing Idiot Kings and letting them run wild. Look at what you're probating. A lame burn about a user name you came up with while stoned, and then

trying to ban someone for 4,166 days for what? Because it's funny and you can? Zeris is letting man child assholes like you turn this forum into your own personal club house with probations so arbitrary and completely out of line with the forum rules, and this subforum rules. I chuckle at the irony of the rules thread that says 'This place isn't FYAD lite,' but it's being run exactly like FYAD. I thought you internet wizards had your own IRC channel to hang out in. Go lord over people on the internet in there. Seriously, did you really have such a traumatic air force career answering phones and pushing papers while sitting in a 9AXXX AFSC for a year that you need to self-medicate so heavily? Do you suppose you could ratchet up the intolerable and genuinely lovely person dial, and step up to more heavy drugs? Maybe, Good Lord willing, you can be the next goon to be found O/D'd in your driveway by his wife. At least then after your wife cashes your VGLI and runs off with Jodi, you can finally say you did something to help her support you.

Saying e-readers suck is edgy? Jeez if I'm considered 2edgy4u then I just don't know. I don't think I've said more than 10 words to you and you've been nothing but an rear end in a top hat. When I was going through my bullshit in November you admitted to being an rear end in a top hat, but then offered to let me PM you about my issues, but it's nice to see it was a hollow gesture.

Just think, you could be blissfully unaware of a lot of things had you had the balls to take a step off that deck railing :)

jesus, shut up

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I've got an old Sony reader that's getting buggy with age but I don't really see a good replacement. All I want is a cheap e-ink book reader that isn't locked into Amazon's system so I can read free public domain books on the road. I have a massive real library at home so I don't use digital books often at all.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Not enough references to cyclopean architecture or inferior races.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Someone doesn't like Germans

well shim is a jew so...

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

McNally posted:

Yeah, but it's one thing to do it and another thing entirely to loudly announce it repeatedly in the thread. All that does is drive off the OP, denying us added hilarity when OP comes back with more stupidity.

Goons have always had a problem of thinking they're funny when 99% of them are definitely not funny and should just let the funny 1% do their thing.
I do not think I'm funny so I don't try to join in on these dogpiles.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
All I want is to be able to finish this bottle of scotch before SS-18 SATAN takes me home.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/850438652891090944

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Nah, that one was pretty obvious.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hello new facebook banner pic.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Nitrogen Triiodide is actually babby's first homemade *POOF* for me. The ingredients were super-easy to come by back home and "Sprengkristalle" (literally: detonation crystals) was all it took to get teenage-Duzzy interested. Took me a while to realize I hadn't purified my crystals enough after a single round of the process, but I eventually got the hang of it and was super happy the first time I could make my filtration paper explode by lightly tapping it.

Soon after, I realized there's literally nothing else for me to do with the drat things, because the more pure you made them, the less suited you were to process them for poo poo, and then I lost interest super loving fast.

there are so many practical jokes that you can use NI3 for.
Well, the same joke but in a lot of different forms.

e: like, if you never smeared some wet NI3 on a toilet seat bumper I just don't know what to say.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dead Reckoning posted:

Nothing is stranger to me than the popularity of making music videos of popular songs, where the visuals are spliced together clips of an anime show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12OBlcHx9E

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

lol @ everyone who is not a white landowner itt

:same:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Two Finger posted:

I'm mad she won't give me one too

to be fair, nobody takes checks any more.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Doesn't he only have a bachelor's in something like earth science?

I'm not knocking the guy and you definitely don't need a formal grad degree to be informed. I'm just curious why we raise a fuss over a guy with just a hair more charisma than Matthew Lesko.

Bill Nye has an engineering degree and was a working engineer for Boeing.

e: which makes him the rare engineer who isn't a total arrogant shithead about everything.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Well good poo poo then.

I'm not knocking him. Dude's pretty legit on everything but his "nuclear power is the boogeyman" isn't my flavor. Still gonna watch the show.

I don't like that stance either but there are a lot of credentialed experienced science PhDs on that side too so it's not like he's just some yokel.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Third World Reggin posted:

that dance number was still pretty cringy

which one?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Two Finger posted:

That cable looks too short to be really useful

that's what she said?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

He didn't say he was at the VA.

campus medical is the VA health of people under 30.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fister Roboto posted:

just lol if you wouldn't bang a gilf

Well, by definition, no.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Two Finger posted:

I'll leave that up to the gip consensus I think. gently caress YEA I'M GOING TO ANTARCTICA

I can't even begin to say how loving stoked I am about this

I'm seriously jealous.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
So what do you tell a friend who's endangering his marriage and relationship to the sons he loves by periodically banging chubby drunk randos?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

LingcodKilla posted:

It's harmless dumb fun.

He's not subtle about it and pretty much just relies on everyone around keeping it under wraps.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Literally seen this happen.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I literally finished right before she came

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Proud Christian Mom posted:

You'd be better off spending your money on lotto tickets than trying to strike it rich in video games

Yeah, because at least when you're waiting for the weekly powerball drawing you can still go outside and interact with normal human beings.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Bored As gently caress posted:

Is it bad that I'm at a big public firework display thing waiting for the goddamn fireworks to start and all I can think of is how much of a soft loving target this is? How few cops there were, too. And how ridiculous it is that I was charged $36 for three drinks at a bar that was price gouging the gently caress out of everyone and took 30 minutes to get drinks. And how there is not enough alcohol in the world to tolerate the publicly intoxicated, the parents smoking in their kids faces, and the littering fucks who are littering the land they are apparently so proud of with empty bottles and cups.

As I sat there watching this display of jingoistic nationalism I can't help but roll my eyes at the patriotic songs playing like God Bless the USA, Proud to Be An American. "At least I know I'm free" my rear end. Sure you are. "I wont forget the ones who died, who gave their life for me." Really? gently caress you. Put a loving ribbon on your car, fly a loving flag, but elect douchebag Republicans who want to gut the VA or privatize it. Ignore the 20-22 veteran suicides a day. But jerk yourself raw to Trump who's gonna make America great again and bring good jobs back through aggressive Twitter negotiations. Who makes America look like a disgrace. Whose foreign and domestic policy is making us look like blubbering, incompetent idiots and which is making us objectively less safe as a nation.

I don't even know if the person behind me screaming "BUILD THE WALL!" during the fireworks display was doing it ironically, but he sounded like white trash and was drinking Bud, so I'm pretty sure that gently caress was being serious.

As we left, people were pushing past each other, honking their horns at each other, and the only people who let us back out of our parking spot were a South or Central American (probably Ecuadorian) family and a first responder vehicle. I can say with certainty that that Central American family is way more grateful to be here than the white trash fucks wearing MAGA hats who take poo poo like civil liberties for granted.

I know I'm probably coming off like a jaded rear end in a top hat with a superiority complex, but Jesus Christ I had to get that poo poo off my chest. People are the goddamn worst.

This is why I just go hang with friends who live in the sticks and shoot off poo poo in the backyard while drinking beer.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ded posted:

If you are a total moron you can go in undesignated as a seaman/fireman/airman. They are the true bitches of the fleet and are treated as such. After you are E-3 you can 'try' to pick a rate and E-4 test into it. Most get hosed with poo poo like BM.

I've run into sailors who went undesignated seaman and struck BM enthusiastically. Like, what kind of brain damage causes this?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Work I had planned for this week included: digging 16 fence post holes in miserable clay soil, building some furniture for my baby.
Finished it this morning.
Joints are stiff and every muscle hurts.
This means lunch = day drinking.
Feels good man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Welp instead of nuptials it looks like me and the little lady are splitsville. R.I.P. 5 years of toil. That which is dead can never die

Sucks, but better now than after.

• Locked thread