Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Welcome to the DFAC, boys.

It's a mix of the drunk thread, service threads, and current events.

We can sit around the table and horf down meals while sharing horrible opinions and views. Discussion with an emphasis on dank memes and current events and military life is the goal here.

You can Shimt post away! It's the goddamn DFAC, almost anything goes as long as it's not against the general SA rules.

The one twist: We have rotating KP duty, and whichever poster is on KP can only post in the DFAC. Punishment for posting outside the DFAC while you are on KP will be punished with an NJP probation.

Welcome, eat up, and enjoy boys!

ModEdit: we need a volunteer!

Modedit2: booblord came up with the KP idea, so this thread is devoted to him

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The Air Force always had pretty good DFAC's you could get fat as poo poo in.

Additionally in a bunch of places in the USAF you didn't have to empty your tray when your meal was done, you just left your table like a restaurant. Usually mentally handicapped workers were bussing the tables and trays.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yeah I'm on a profile, can't do KP.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
HCT you are a rockstar

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Busting out the nickel back

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
JFC that sounds goddamned retarded as corky on the facts of life goddamn

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

gently caress helicopters

X infinity

Helicopters is why my spine is modern art.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The Expanse is good and should be watched by all on Amazon Prime streaming.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

to be fair, outside of Werewolves of london you almost have to go out of your way to listen to Zevon

Keep me in your heart will bring me to loving tears.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Legit makes me tear up

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

maffew buildings posted:

aussies ain't bright

Like half their island is above 105 degrees F.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Like half their island is above 105 degrees F.

In February

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

to be fair, it is summer for them

:nutshot:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

loving hemispheres, how do they work?

:ughh:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

still love you, my schizo jewish weed liege

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Bill and Ted came out 28 years ago.

Yes way.

:stare:

Well goddamn.

:stare:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

quote this if you went and saw mac and me in the theatre and fell asleep and your drugged out mom stayed their and watched the whole thing because WTF

This but it was sound of music and she was on 'ludes and was my aunt.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
One of my fave Achewood's

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Zeris posted:

GIP canon.

Can confirm

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The disease is inside you and he wants to taste the loving curb kill me every time.

Quite literally every time I read it I laugh my rear end off.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hot Karl Marx posted:

God drat I loving hate drinking when will coke and weed be legal FFS I hate depressants ugh. I don't know why I do this when I know I hate booze

I'm all for legal weed but you lost me on the coke thing. There's that old saying don't do coke or you'll be a coke head. It's pretty accurate.

Don't be a coke head.

That's a bad thing.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Just smoke a weed.

And hit dabs. But don't publicly admit it because "dab" is the new "vape". But if you ever want to play in the moon fields of technicolor sasquatches, you're going to want a dab rig.

White people are ruining Dabs.

But I do love dabs.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Have you thought of the good lord Jesus Christ and clean healthy living through salvation? That. That can fill an adderall hole.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I had no idea what "dabs", or "dabbing" was in a drug-related context, but I googled and now can't top laughing at the prospect of a stereotypical chill stoner frantically trying to concentrate weed-oils to fire them up with a blow-torch in some complicated lab-grade glass array while shaking like a dope-fiend on withdrawal, possibly blowing themselves up in the process. All in order to get more of that chill high.

I know it's misrepresenting, but that's the weird first impression I got. Realtalk: I'm guessing the white folks loving it up for everyone else are doing so because they're either trying to do the concentration part themselves, as opposed to letting the pros do it, and get their fix like filthy dope fiends or something?

Also, googling some of the products sold related to dabbing got me some :stare:-results

/ninjaedit:

That high that dabs get you sounds waaaaaay too loving high for me, I got supremely stoned and horror-tripped the gently caress out after a reasonably strong joint in Amsterdam, gently caress all that noise.

I use a dab pen. It's just a battery, atomizer with 2 high temp coils, and a mouth piece. Take a little shatter, roll it in a ball, put it on the coils, put the mouthpiece on, hit the battery and draw, cough like a motherfucker.

It's 100X less complicated than I explained but :shrug:

I've made my own ISO Hash before, never blew myself up. Good shatter is millions of time better than hash. In fact shatter is just really viscous hash oil.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'm pretty sure Vic vermis could put out a GiP.mov without any officers involved.

:colbert:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I've J/O'd to her leaked nudes many times.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

holocaust bloopers posted:

You're thinking Jennifer Lawrence.

Your right.

I've fired off many a knuckle child to J law nudes.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

lol my 1 day probation on two finger went through

Do I have to use a web browser like I assume or can I IK in awful app?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
:tipshat:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Dead AIDS baby

It's my next purchase if not yours.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

orange juche posted:

No, only wax lets you do that.

I had some "Dream Pho Wax" that was 79% THC. Best goddamn wax I've ever had. It was my intro to concentrates. The Maui Kong shatter I had was in the 65-69% range, and it felt just as powerful as the wax.

Once your taking in huge quantities of THC at a time, the experiences don't tend to vary.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
A lot.

I mean a lot.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yeah we never had to police brass on USAF ranges. Not in Basic or any of the semi annual qualifying events.

Only ever had to pick up brass when shooting with the Army.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yeah that's not pothead behavior.

They seem more like the bath salt crowd.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I think Adult Swim is probably my favorite line up of shows. Anyone know where you can stream King Of The Hill? Not on Netflix or Hulu.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

lite_sleepr posted:

I suppose this is the place to dump this here post.

For a 1st gen iPad sized $230 e-reader it better be :stare:

Not as odd as this one.

I'm gonna miss this 14 year old account, but perhaps the ban this will net me will help me focus on more important stuff.

Shim you seriously probated me because I intentionally misspelled and made fun of a name you thought up while high? You have a pretty lofty opinion of yourself to say the least. Wait, you

meant to quote but hit edit? Were you not tipped off that you were editing a post when you had to delete my post and type in your own? Of course not, you can barely function. In fact, I'm not the edge lord for having a different opinion concerning how I read books. If anyone is the edge lord it's you, with your fresh and witty new catchphrase about jet fuel and steel beams! WOWWOWOWOW you sure owned me with that one! High as giraffe pussy and highdeas!!!! How many joints did it take to string that one together? JFC has the bar for edgy posting really been lowered so low?

Look at me, look at me! I do drugs!

Everything you post about is somehow drug related. Thinking back to your legitimately horrible stream of consciousness posting it all revolves around having just got high, or you're about to get high. Lol then some lazy retard thought it would be cool to give you mod powers, and you abuse them to win brownie points by editing posts and throwing out legitimately irrelevant probations. You comport yourself like a teenager, posting about how you got 'as high as giraffe pussy,' and came up with the real highlarious username 'EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS.' You sure you don't post on 4chan, cause you are deffo 'chan material m8 TOP KEK. Or maybe you could write memes for 9gag. 9gag users seem to be your kind of demo, skeez. You're like the kid who takes loud, obnoxious bong hits with an open mic on mumble, just so everyone knows how cool he is with his drug use. We get it shim, you do drugs and that makes you soooooo radical.

It seems that, in a sort of hands off approach to fill the moderator shoes N4I left him, Zeris has decided to give power to the people by appointing Idiot Kings and letting them run wild. Look at what you're probating. A lame burn about a user name you came up with while stoned, and then

trying to ban someone for 4,166 days for what? Because it's funny and you can? Zeris is letting man child assholes like you turn this forum into your own personal club house with probations so arbitrary and completely out of line with the forum rules, and this subforum rules. I chuckle at the irony of the rules thread that says 'This place isn't FYAD lite,' but it's being run exactly like FYAD. I thought you internet wizards had your own IRC channel to hang out in. Go lord over people on the internet in there. Seriously, did you really have such a traumatic air force career answering phones and pushing papers while sitting in a 9AXXX AFSC for a year that you need to self-medicate so heavily? Do you suppose you could ratchet up the intolerable and genuinely lovely person dial, and step up to more heavy drugs? Maybe, Good Lord willing, you can be the next goon to be found O/D'd in your driveway by his wife. At least then after your wife cashes your VGLI and runs off with Jodi, you can finally say you did something to help her support you.

Saying e-readers suck is edgy? Jeez if I'm considered 2edgy4u then I just don't know. I don't think I've said more than 10 words to you and you've been nothing but an rear end in a top hat. When I was going through my bullshit in November you admitted to being an rear end in a top hat, but then offered to let me PM you about my issues, but it's nice to see it was a hollow gesture.

Just think, you could be blissfully unaware of a lot of things had you had the balls to take a step off that deck railing :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

loving el oh el

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
It loving amazes me how much dudes care about 6 hour probations. Especially light hearted funny ones.

Goddamn dying gay internet comedy forum.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Godholio posted:

I find it more annoying than anything, because I tend to get probated right before something interesting happens in the current events or cold war threads.

I feel you. But think how many times I ate a one month probation and didn't whine. This stupid (If you retire at 20 as an E-6 you are demonstrably stupid) rear end in a top hat got one (funny and light hearted) 6 hour probation and he writes war and peace about it.

loving :laffo:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

wait this dude was a 20 year e-6

so either really stupid or tons of poo poo paper

He's enroute for a 20 year E-6 retirement. Right now he's got a suspended bust to E-5 because lol. At least that's correct if he is who I think he is.

He's a personnel clerk. An S-1 bitch in Army speak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Started posting here pretty recently. We should kick his rear end.

This is 100% how treating new guys goes in the military so much so it makes me laugh until I cry. What's funny to me is every little subsection of the military has its own version of it, even the personnel people and medical.

It's like a good achewood comic, your post succinctly describes so much of the military it's just too funny.

• Locked thread