Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY02SoExbhs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
I suppose this is the place to dump this here post.

cowboy elvis posted:

Kobo Aura One is a dope ebook reader. I love mine.

For a 1st gen iPad sized $230 e-reader it better be :stare:

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

what an odd hill to die on

Not as odd as this one.

I'm gonna miss this 14 year old account, but perhaps the ban this will net me will help me focus on more important stuff.

actually Shimazu aka LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Back the gently caress up, I gave him that name TYVM. Eat a probation.

Shim you seriously probated me because I intentionally misspelled and made fun of a name you thought up while high? You have a pretty lofty opinion of yourself to say the least. Wait, you

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Well I meant to quote and accidentally edited. :shrug:

meant to quote but hit edit? Were you not tipped off that you were editing a post when you had to delete my post and type in your own? Of course not, you can barely function. In fact, I'm not the edge lord for having a different opinion concerning how I read books. If anyone is the edge lord it's you, with your fresh and witty new catchphrase about jet fuel and steel beams! WOWWOWOWOW you sure owned me with that one! High as giraffe pussy and highdeas!!!! How many joints did it take to string that one together? JFC has the bar for edgy posting really been lowered so low?

Replace bumps with dabs, and a couple with as many as my lungs and schedule (wide open) can take.

Look at me, look at me! I do drugs!

Everything you post about is somehow drug related. Thinking back to your legitimately horrible stream of consciousness posting it all revolves around having just got high, or you're about to get high. Lol then some lazy retard thought it would be cool to give you mod powers, and you abuse them to win brownie points by editing posts and throwing out legitimately irrelevant probations. You comport yourself like a teenager, posting about how you got 'as high as giraffe pussy,' and came up with the real highlarious username 'EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS.' You sure you don't post on 4chan, cause you are deffo 'chan material m8 TOP KEK. Or maybe you could write memes for 9gag. 9gag users seem to be your kind of demo, skeez. You're like the kid who takes loud, obnoxious bong hits with an open mic on mumble, just so everyone knows how cool he is with his drug use. We get it shim, you do drugs and that makes you soooooo radical.

It seems that, in a sort of hands off approach to fill the moderator shoes N4I left him, Zeris has decided to give power to the people by appointing Idiot Kings and letting them run wild. Look at what you're probating. A lame burn about a user name you came up with while stoned, and then

They won't for me.

I've tried several times to probate Wasabi The J for a 100,000 hours and it gets denied everytime. I'll try a different person and probation level later to see if they'll hook it up.

trying to ban someone for 4,166 days for what? Because it's funny and you can? Zeris is letting man child assholes like you turn this forum into your own personal club house with probations so arbitrary and completely out of line with the forum rules, and this subforum rules. I chuckle at the irony of the rules thread that says 'This place isn't FYAD lite,' but it's being run exactly like FYAD. I thought you internet wizards had your own IRC channel to hang out in. Go lord over people on the internet in there. Seriously, did you really have such a traumatic air force career answering phones and pushing papers while sitting in a 9AXXX AFSC for a year that you need to self-medicate so heavily? Do you suppose you could ratchet up the intolerable and genuinely lovely person dial, and step up to more heavy drugs? Maybe, Good Lord willing, you can be the next goon to be found O/D'd in your driveway by his wife. At least then after your wife cashes your VGLI and runs off with Jodi, you can finally say you did something to help her support you.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Please stop quoting him I've been blissfully unaware of his 2extreme edge for months now.

Saying e-readers suck is edgy? Jeez if I'm considered 2edgy4u then I just don't know. I don't think I've said more than 10 words to you and you've been nothing but an rear end in a top hat. When I was going through my bullshit in November you admitted to being an rear end in a top hat, but then offered to let me PM you about my issues, but it's nice to see it was a hollow gesture.

Just think, you could be blissfully unaware of a lot of things had you had the balls to take a step off that deck railing :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
lighten up man

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
What the gently caress

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

lite_sleepr posted:

Not as odd as this one.

I'm gonna miss this 14 year old account, but perhaps the ban this will net me will help me focus on more important stuff.

Shim you seriously probated me because I intentionally misspelled and made fun of a name you thought up while high? You have a pretty lofty opinion of yourself to say the least. Wait, you

meant to quote but hit edit? Were you not tipped off that you were editing a post when you had to delete my post and type in your own? Of course not, you can barely function. In fact, I'm not the edge lord for having a different opinion concerning how I read books. If anyone is the edge lord it's you, with your fresh and witty new catchphrase about jet fuel and steel beams! WOWWOWOWOW you sure owned me with that one! High as giraffe pussy and highdeas!!!! How many joints did it take to string that one together? JFC has the bar for edgy posting really been lowered so low?

Everything you post about is somehow drug related. Thinking back to your legitimately horrible stream of consciousness posting it all revolves around having just got high, or you're about to get high. Lol then some lazy retard thought it would be cool to give you mod powers, and you abuse them to win brownie points by editing posts and throwing out legitimately irrelevant probations. You comport yourself like a teenager, posting about how you got 'as high as giraffe pussy,' and came up with the real highlarious username 'EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS.' You sure you don't post on 4chan, cause you are deffo 'chan material m8 TOP KEK. Or maybe you could write memes for 9gag. 9gag users seem to be your kind of demo, skeez. You're like the kid who takes loud, obnoxious bong hits with an open mic on mumble, just so everyone knows how cool he is with his drug use. We get it shim, you do drugs and that makes you soooooo radical.

It seems that, in a sort of hands off approach to fill the moderator shoes N4I left him, Zeris has decided to give power to the people by appointing Idiot Kings and letting them run wild. Look at what you're probating. A lame burn about a user name you came up with while stoned, and then

trying to ban someone for 4,166 days for what? Because it's funny and you can? Zeris is letting man child assholes like you turn this forum into your own personal club house with probations so arbitrary and completely out of line with the forum rules, and this subforum rules. I chuckle at the irony of the rules thread that says 'This place isn't FYAD lite,' but it's being run exactly like FYAD. I thought you internet wizards had your own IRC channel to hang out in. Go lord over people on the internet in there. Seriously, did you really have such a traumatic air force career answering phones and pushing papers while sitting in a 9AXXX AFSC for a year that you need to self-medicate so heavily? Do you suppose you could ratchet up the intolerable and genuinely lovely person dial, and step up to more heavy drugs? Maybe, Good Lord willing, you can be the next goon to be found O/D'd in your driveway by his wife. At least then after your wife cashes your VGLI and runs off with Jodi, you can finally say you did something to help her support you.

Saying e-readers suck is edgy? Jeez if I'm considered 2edgy4u then I just don't know. I don't think I've said more than 10 words to you and you've been nothing but an rear end in a top hat. When I was going through my bullshit in November you admitted to being an rear end in a top hat, but then offered to let me PM you about my issues, but it's nice to see it was a hollow gesture.

Just think, you could be blissfully unaware of a lot of things had you had the balls to take a step off that deck railing :)

Just preserving this :)

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Zeris can I be ik so I can probate that retard forever

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

lite_sleepr posted:

Not as odd as this one.

jesus, shut up

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
IKs were a good idea methinks

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

lite_sleepr posted:

Not as odd as this one.

Look at this badass needing a 100,000hr probation.

If you're going to loving melt down over e-readers and a 6 hour probation, you need to take a deep breath and go outside, after lighting your computer on fire.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lol at anybody caring that much about this dead gay forum

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
wow someone really cares about words on this dying internet forum

lame and bad

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
1.5 stars, wouldn't read again.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Six Hour Probations Real Hahahaha Lite Sleepr Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Lite Sleepr Close Your Eyes Haha

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
When a German and a Jew concur that you have bad opinions, maybe you do? :shrug:

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'll take a 6 hour timeout or donate :10bux: to Cole's puppy charity for invoking that, because guilt

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

no satisfaction for anyone, it seems

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Proud Christian Mom posted:

no satisfaction for anyone, it seems

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVhSx0fZwM

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

She can have my abortion

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

lite_sleepr posted:

found O/D'd . . . by [spouse]

So I know your post was mostly :qq: hyperbole, but I sincerely hope that you somehow set your own genitals on fire and that some good samaritan happens by to stomp them out.

I'm not joking.

Get hosed.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

McNally posted:

Get hosed.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

McNally posted:

So I know your post was mostly :qq: hyperbole, but I sincerely hope that you somehow set your own genitals on fire and that some good samaritan happens by to stomp them out.

I'm not joking.

Get hosed.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Doing the Lord's work.

Oh and I'm with McNally on this one. Nothing of value will be lost if lite goes away.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Additionally I want the record to show that I'd totally ruin Aubrey Plaza's credit.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

McNally posted:

Additionally I want the record to show that I'd totally ruin Aubrey Plaza's credit.

Oh thats one of the girls for Scott Pilgrim wow.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

GiP vs lite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brDibHHqCd8

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

Oh thats one of the girls for Scott Pilgrim wow.

She's also in Parks & Rec and I'm a little sad that's not your go to for Aubrey Plaza

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I am hot and bothered right now.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lite_sleepr posted:

Not as odd as this one.

loving el oh el

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
welp lol

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It loving amazes me how much dudes care about 6 hour probations. Especially light hearted funny ones.

Goddamn dying gay internet comedy forum.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

lite_sleepr posted:

Not as odd as this one.

Same

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

It loving amazes me how much dudes care about 6 hour probations. Especially light hearted funny ones.

Goddamn dying gay internet comedy forum.

I find it more annoying than anything, because I tend to get probated right before something interesting happens in the current events or cold war threads.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Godholio posted:

I find it more annoying than anything, because I tend to get probated right before something interesting happens in the current events or cold war threads.

I feel you. But think how many times I ate a one month probation and didn't whine. This stupid (If you retire at 20 as an E-6 you are demonstrably stupid) rear end in a top hat got one (funny and light hearted) 6 hour probation and he writes war and peace about it.

loving :laffo:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

wait this dude was a 20 year e-6

so either really stupid or tons of poo poo paper

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

lite_sleepr posted:

Not as odd as this one.

Sounds like you should just gtfo of gip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

wait this dude was a 20 year e-6

so either really stupid or tons of poo poo paper

He's enroute for a 20 year E-6 retirement. Right now he's got a suspended bust to E-5 because lol. At least that's correct if he is who I think he is.

He's a personnel clerk. An S-1 bitch in Army speak.

• Locked thread