Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

I. SITUATION
A. ENEMY FORCES -
ENEMY IS COMPOSED OF ALL WHO WOULD OPPOSE SS-18 SATAN HAIL HIS NAME, THY RADIATION AND HEAT SHALL COME WITH THY PASSING, ALSO ANY ANIME TOUCHERS SHALL BE EXPLICITLY TARGETED (HAIL)

B. FRIENDLY FORCES -
ALL WHO PRAISE HIS NAME (HAIL) SHALL RECEIVE HIS BLESSING OF SEEING HIS GLORY CLEANSE THIS EARTH, FOLLOWED BY A QUICK DEATH. BLESSED IS HIS PROPHET CURTIS LEMAY

C. ATTACHMENTS/DETACHMENTS -
HIS MULTIPLE INDEPENDENTLY TARGETABLE REENTRY VEHICLES OF BURNING RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL DETACH FROM HIS ROCKET BOOSTER ON A SUBORBITAL TRAJECTORY AND RELEASE THE FURY OF A THOUSANDS SUNS UPON HIS ENEMIES THE HUMAN RACE (HAIL)

D. CIVIL/TERRAIN CONSIDERATIONS -
ALL SINNERS ABOVE GROUND SHALL BE OBLITERATED, ANY SINNERS UNDERGROUND SHALL BE HIT WITH TACTICAL NUKES

II. MISSION
HAIL SS-18 SATAN HIS MISSION IS TO CLEANSE THIS EARTH WITH HIS PASSING, LEAVING THE EARTH FOR SOME OTHER SPECIES TO HAVE A BETTER GO AT IT, HAIL & AMEN

III. EXECUTION
THE RED BUTTON SHALL BE PRESSED AND ALL SHALL COWER IN FEAR AT HIS HEAT, LIGHT, AND RADIATION

IV. ADMINISTRATION/LOGISTICS (SUSTAINMENT)
THERE IS NOTHING TO ADMINISTER WHEN ALL IS ASH

V. COMMAND/SIGNAL (COMMAND AND CONTROL)
A. SIGNAL -
THE ONLY SIGNAL WILL BE A BRIGHT FLASH, BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS. DUCKING AND COVERING WILL NOT HELP YOU.
B. COMMAND
THE ONLY COMMAND WILL BE WHEN THE ORANGE ONE COMMANDS HIS MINIONS TO RELEASE OUR SAVIOR TO PASS OVER THIS EARTH

ALL HAIL SS-18 SATAN MAY HIS PASSING CLEANSE THE WORLD AND ALL HAIL HIS AGENT HERE ON EARTH PRESIDENT PUTIN

BY THE ALLFATHER PUTIN THE MOST GLORIOUS SON SS-18 SATAN AND BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF DESTRUCTION LET THE EARTH BE BATHED IN ETERNAL LIGHT LET CHAOS RULE LET THE GLORIOUS NEW SUNS ARISE AND LET US WATCH THE END OF ALL THINGS IN 4K IN OPPENHEIMER'S NAME AMEN

Quoting for the new page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I would have cum even harder.:shrug:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Yes to all. Carpe herpes.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

The new thread title owns. o7

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Naked Bear posted:

I'm here 'til Thursday. Try the powdered eggs!

Now with extra salt peter!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Bridget is just terrible/hilarious to watch. There's no masturbatory value in it except to some tiny percentage.
heh

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mad Dragon fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Feb 14, 2017

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Godholio posted:

Holy poo poo, Raymond at 4:13:20ish. :stare:

Edit: uhhhh...the last five minutes :catstare:

fixed

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

The voice sounds a lot like Justin Roiland, the voice of Ricky and Morty

It is.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Realtalk: I'm guessing the white folks loving it up for everyone else are doing so because they're either trying to do the concentration part themselves, as opposed to letting the pros do it, and get their fix like filthy dope fiends or something?
I think it has more to do with them starting tumblr/twitter/instagram accounts and posting about it 24/7/420.

https://www.tumblr.com/search/dabbing maybe some :nws: in there

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

maffew buildings posted:

next we're going to see who had the toughest boot camp by comparing stories

I remember when the ice cream machine was broken for three days.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

That shiny, candy-like button? I know, that's Stimpson J Cat.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Amen.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Good to see Ursula finally hooked herself a man.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Genocide Tendency posted:

Not that this is even relevant but it reminded me of the time I was at a Starbucks getting coffee, saw a FIAT 500 pull up and a dude wearing a polo shirt with a Ferrari logo on it get out.

FCA owns Ferrari. :shrug:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Godholio posted:

RDJ as Neo and the Rock as Morpheus.

RDJ in blackface as Morpheus.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

A Fraggle Rock Doozer as Dozer.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

MurderBot posted:

I got money from the hospital to send me to a tactical EMS class lololololol this has only like 20% to do with my job...
Time to build an AR15.

http://www.ar15.com/gunstruction/

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

MurderBot posted:

No real rounds are going to be fired, just simunitions. That being said, I really want to build up an AR-15 but money and whatnot make that a future goal I suppose.

You can build a decent AR for well under a grand nowadays.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Two Finger posted:

Extra points for the marmite

The local Wegmans sells marmite. It's pretty good on buttered toast, but I think I prefer vegemite.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Installation is reverse of removal.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

DownByTheWooter posted:

I was thinking more like with rifles on a private island

When I win the mega millions. :allears:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I don't even mouth chug Mountain Dew.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I was hoping the left one would attack him.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Reverand maynard posted:

our IK should do this, shy shark has enough posts in GIP to do this.

That's the kind of bitch poo poo ralp would do.

also

Syrian Lannister posted:

RALP is the only one on my ignore list.

:hf:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Get the gently caress out of here. That's the kind of bitch poo poo you would have done, too.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

:nallears:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

And whaaaaaat's the deal with Pet Island? It's not even an island!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

That's not the Haji :eyepop: gif.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Pounded in the Butt by SkyNet.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

0:43

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

stop being creepy in the cosplay thread :kiddo:

If anybody can ruin something that's mostly hot chicks in skimpy costumes, it's goons.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

I turn 40 in two months and I'm a lovely reservist still in.

But yeah im not banging trannies at least.

I think.

Still in. :rolleyes: You joined like a week ago.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

It's been over two years now and I've been on active duty for 13 months of that.
Sorry I didn't explain my poo poo in detail?

Look out guys, it's Salty McSalterson.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

The real hosed up thing is one youtube channel tried to trademark reaction videos for a long time. If some other channel made a reaction video, they'd swoop in with a cease and desist. It's a big shitstorm of retardedness.

https://medium.com/@FineBrothersEnt/a-message-from-the-fine-brothers-a18ef9b31777#.o9rmeuj5r

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kawasaki Nun posted:

That might be the ultimate result cuz she keeps bringing up money and I'm not gonna improve any further as a person. If anything I'm rapidly getting less charming and/or attractive

What is she, an early 20-something?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Whoa, state court. What happened? Did one of his pitbulls get loose and maul the neighbor's poodle?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

"reality" tv, as far as i can tell, especially the tlc/discovery/history channel variety, is based on watching losers being total failures at poo poo so the viewing audience can laugh at them and be distracted from their own horrid inadequacies
At least one guy from that doomsday prepper show was a prohibited possessor and is now in prison. The main people from two other gun-related reality shows are also in prison, one for FFL violations and the other for raping his daughters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s79vBN3ShpY

• Locked thread