Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Lucky it didn't get infected, wouldn't want a fata1ity on our hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Zeris posted:

Wait do you own them

I've found it easier to rent Koreans in the long run.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Duzzy Funlop posted:

And here, it's somehow the literal opposite...not dying yet? Lol you're stable, go home....

On the plus side you could get those cool spring legs and run really fast.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Happy Memorial Day, spending 3 days on the bike traveling through the most rural areas of Korea.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

MA-Horus posted:

Where exactly? South Jeolla? I used to live there.

Gah gently caress you for reminding me how achingly pretty that place could be.

Did Donghae (NE Coast) to Taean (Midwest). Lots of nice mountains and untraveled roads. It's a drat shame most Koreans won't get off the beaten paths and see stuff like this:

Been in Korea 7 years total, hoping to stretch out my last 4 and retire here too.

At a big biker rally on the beach sipping on some purple soju in the sun. America!

nullscan
May 28, 2004

So I'm not drinking, but figured this would be the best place to vent.

I live off base in Korea and scooter in to work every day (because my loving leadership won't let me ride my MT-10 onbase, but I digress). Today on the way in, on the last intersection before the gate I was following a semi. We had the green, but a Korean on a scooter thought it was a great idea to run his light and summarily get squished by the truck. I had to swerve out of the way to not hit him. I stopped, but no sabc training can save having a flattened skull.

Luckily as an Intel squadron we have our own in-house shrink and chaplain, so I got to talk to them about it for a while then sent home to chill out. I have a good pupper to help out.

Here's Mochi on her first successful walk!

Here's hoping for no nightmares!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

so is black friday pretty tame these days where are the fight clips

Did one at the BX, something about SPs walking around with M4s and a K9 unit keeps people civil.

• Locked thread