Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Tesseraction posted:

Christ, that poor bastard...

How similar looking are the tubes that something like this could happen?

Iirc from what people were saying when this happened is that they're different enough that even connecting them would take quite a bit of effort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Or else someone removed an apostrophe, saved it as the final draft, and sent it for printing at 04:17? jfc

Is it normal to be checking a paper's grammar at 4am on the day it's supposed to be published?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
I don't think there's been a party in history that's more consistently underperformed media expectations than ukip

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
I once talked to someone who claimed to have voted leave because "Everything is done on computers now"

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Laradus posted:

I'm curious now about "climate change link to IS". That must have passed me by. :D

There is a pretty good argument to be made for climate change being one of the factors that lead to the Syrian civil war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

jabby posted:

Corbyns ratings nosedived after a few months in charge. You can chalk that entirely up to his personal failings if you like, but I think the relentless biased media campaign against him probably had something to do with it.

Corbyn and Ed being in the same position is pretty telling

• Locked thread