Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

I hope a Wall is built around the border of Scotland & England so that once Climate Change happens that all the English Refugees drown. That will teach them because we are full and we don't need more White people coming into our country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Pissflaps posted:

I can't visualise how this would work.

You wouldn't be able to because we would be all dead by then.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I always feel Hope is just a false road that will lead you to somewhere that will trip you up into thinking that things can get better when a sinkhole is in front of you. It's something that you want to happen so that the issue can end before it gets worse, like it's something that can be expected in a universe where good fortune prevails inside a chaotic existance. You want something done, you make sure that the chances that you want to happen becomes more successful to near certainty and the chances that can screw you over are minimised to almost zero.

Don't Hope, Don't Expect. Plan and Prepare.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

TheRat posted:

And this is why the right keeps winning.

The right keeps winning because runts like you rather sympathise with the covering of rape to keep things "united" then getting rid of the posion that will ruin the left platform later on when it's used against the values that leftism shares.

If you are willing to compromise with the likes of rapist sympathizers then you will do a good job of fitting in with the likes of the GOP.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

I'm not super sure that running screaming from everything the SWP attends is a winning strategy though.

Better thing to do would be to tell them to gently caress off and it's our event now.

Where did I state that we should "run" from them instead of telling them to gently caress off or better yet get rid of them.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

TheRat posted:

Go gently caress yourself

Sorry if the issue of women getting raped and the group of shiteheads covering it up is secondary to your hate for trump.

How about you gently caress off and think on the fact that you are making excuses for a group that harbours loving rapists.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

TheRat posted:

I did no such thing. Go gently caress yourself. Again.

"The right win all the time because a bunch of lefties are actually decent human beings that won't join hands with a group of rapist sympathizers."

Go gently caress off. Again.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I could believe this.

Except it's on the Sun so excuse me if I doubt the credibility of it.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I bet that I can spout out the worst anti-english rheotic across england and still get better approval results then Corbyn.

We already talked about that.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Has Ian Murray changed from abstaining a lot when he's needed the most?

TinTower posted:

Yeah. Corbyn needs to be getting a major victory, not a string of minor victories, though.

Do you not know combos? You gotta have a string of minor attacks and then end it with a ex special attack so that they are near stunned and then read their next attack and do another combo till they are stunned and then you finish them off with one last minor combo into a super finisher.

God, it's like you don't understand politics at all.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I like a party that isn't full of idiots.

spectralent posted:

Have I read correctly that we didn't even have time to debate EU worker protections? What a farce.

Considering the EU nationals part got hosed. It's pretty obvious that worker protection would be shot down as well.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Let it be known that England is worse then Scotland because Scotland didn't vote to kill itself twice.

OwlFancier posted:

She's really not.

She actually is.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

TheRat posted:

Yeah this is definitely all because of Corbyn. Your anger is 100% correctly placed and you're not being an insufferable cock.

He voted for it. He loving voted for it despite no amendments been made. He didn't do anything at loving all to combat this from getting through, instead doing the exact loving opposite.

Claw has every right to be angry considering the people who are going to head into the food bank are going to loving starve more then ever because some oval office couldn't get his head out of his rear end. I wouldn't of blamed Corbyn if he loving clearly state that he would have the labour party vote against it if no amendments were made to the labour party's satisfaction. At the least it would mean that if no amendments were made that any Tory Rebel would actually have a chance to vote against it with full knowing that Labour were going to vote against it.

Instead what he decied to do was the equivalent of putting a loving gun into his foot and threatened the tories that if they don't agree to the amendments he will shoot himself which he did and the tories are laughing at how bullshit it was.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

ElNarez posted:

if you want to blame someone for this, blame Miliband for being a poo poo leader and a poo poo campaigner above all else

maybe Labour could have done something if they had enough MPS to be impactful, but, for some reason, they don't

Miliband has nothing to do with what's happened now. Stop scapegoating someone who is now irrelevant for over two years.

Pissflaps posted:

I know I'm right about most things.

I never expected to be so thunderfuckingly right about Corbyn, or be proved so right so early.

I would really prefer if you'd be quiet.

But yes you are correct.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

TheRat posted:

You didnt stop existing, you were just in denial. If you think this is a shitshow, what do you think would happen if brexit was called off? People would be beating immigrants and leftwing politicans to death with copies of the daily mail on an hourly basis

:lol: if you don't think this isn't going to happen after Brexit in some form.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

ElNarez posted:

what's happening now is the direct result of Labour not having enough MPs to have an impact on policy, it's not immediately relevant, I'll admit, but it is the situation as it's been, and as it will be until the next election, so you're expecting Corbyn to stop article 50 with a power he does not have

I expect Corbyn to not act like someone who's loving useless. Only someone so loving stupid can put a third line whip on the party vote and expect the Tories to submit to putting amendments in. There was a chance of Tory Rebellion, there was a chance of actually putting the foot down at the last hurdle if the amendments weren't made. But because Corbyn loving decied it be a good idea to put a three line whip in voting towards leave. No one was going to risk it.

You know what Corbyn accomplished. He made a Tory Rebel better at opposing the Tories than the loving leader meant to loving oppose the tories in a party dedicated to help people in poor conditions because of said Tories. How do you even loving manage that without being a loving gently caress up.

He's a loving accelerationist moron.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

you know it won't be though. Didn't one Belgian region almost torpedo a trade deal with Canada?

Yep.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Oh. It's the media's fault.

When it comes to the likes of the Sun, Daily Mail and Express? Extremely Yes. Everything else? Part of it will be.

There is no excuse for this poo poo though.

mehall posted:

Why? Do you not agree with your CLP choice of who to stand for election in your area?

Because he's doing the same thing that many former Labour supporters did when they felt betrayed by Labour.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

I think, to be honest, if this is your idea of treachery, you are going to have a very unpleasant life.

Many will be considering it treachery since most labour members are for remain.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

Isn't this just the ticking time bomb fallacy only you've replaced 'bomb explode' with 'NHS dismantled'?

What if there was a bomb right, and you had to shoot a kitten and then eat poop?///?

What now you leftist gently caress!

I give the bomb to you and leave with the kitten.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Paxman posted:

We need a Labour government.

You're not going to get one.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

The time that a left-wing alternative appears would be too late as Corbyn would already be under piles of dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

There are horrible things happening. It's just that it hasn't happened to White People.

• Locked thread