Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

i finally got the witness from that humble bundle and i'm going into it blind, so far i'm about 2 hours in and just discovered the purpose of those black obelisks around the map and goddammit that's pretty neat but it feels super daunting to find all that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

Doctor Spaceman posted:

it's one of the best eureka moments in a game full of them

they are super optional though

neat, that's good to know. i was worried that was needed to make progress. then again, not really sure what progress exactly is yet, other than lighting a bunch of laser beams.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

Perry Bible Fellowship and Achewood were the best two webcomics of the mid-2000s glory days of webcomics and are still infrequently updated with good stuff

Kill Six Billion Demons is good and new though I worry the creator's created far too expansive of a world to ever fully wrap up the story

I don't think there's ever been a good video game-oriented webcomic, unfortunately.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Technically not incorrect but gently caress advertising

Still excellent price points for 3/4 of those games (haven't played poe so idk)

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

Wandle Cax posted:

What is the appeal of GTA online? I tried it and as far as i can tell the activities consist of constantly getting killed by random people while minding your own business driving around town, playing mediocre deathmatches which are zero fun with the poor controls, and a handful of random missions which you maybe shoots some people and drive around and get killed several times. I enjoyed the single player for the variety the story and the fantastic world but the online part was garbage for me

the most fun i have in GTA online is driving around on a motorcycle with a clown horn harassing whatever player's nearest to me and getting them/their buddies to chase me. if that kind of dumb grief-lite fun isn't your thing then idk

• Locked thread