Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

chumbler posted:

I'm among them because I just haven't had time. And that's on top of physical copies of some games I haven't even opened yet. One of these days I'll stop buying things that look cool but I know I won't get around to.

:same:

I'm probably up to more than twenty games bought that I haven't even opened so far over the last half year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

exquisite tea posted:

All the original great beat-em ups were conceived out of 80s zeitgeist fears of organized crime and urban decay, now in today's political climate I think the opportunity is there for a modern revival where you beat down nazis and corporate shills with razor-lined briefcases.

I'd buy that for a pretty penny.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

They get worse when you know what's happening actually.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

lets hang out posted:

your words are as empty as your soul!

Mankind ill needs a saviour such as you.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Looks uninspired to me, like woah I can take cover behind the Mako now because the devs figured out how to trigger cover animations behind movable assets.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Microsoft got ahold of an assault rifle and shot themselves in the foot dozens of times. That was the Xbone presentation.

They never recovered from trying to jump into the always online television console market.

Healbot fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Feb 20, 2017

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I'll probably wait for Horizon to hit the €10 mark in a sale and then waffle around and still not buy it because I never bought any game from Guerilla.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Hyrule Warriors and Dragon Quest Heroes are both pretty good.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

The DB manga is good, you won't feel disappointed.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Real hurthling! posted:

Childhood ends at 34

gently caress my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

What a fantastic name, it's got the shadow of creative bankruptcy written all over it.

• Locked thread