Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Aron Rex!

Jeff Jarrett!

rovert posted:

Something to note:

a) Jeff Jarrett was brought into TNA
b) Doesn't like the Hardys stuff

lol

:siren::woop: DON loving WEST IS BACK :siren: :woop:

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/821009142714232832

:rip: chris regal

EugeneJ posted:

TNA would be proud - he died on 1.18

LOOK AT THIS loving LOGO (also lol)

Aron Rex!

TNA IMPACT ANTHEM WRESTLING

CROSS THE LINE

if any information is wrong i'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Brown bag special gonna be the new Spin The Wheel, Make the Deal

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

someone post the gif of him almost failing to kip up after Lashley shoves him

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Testekill posted:

How is this NOT a perfect deal?

Because TNA fucks up literally everything they do.

E: or was that rhetorical?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What is Josh Matthews so angry about?

I've honestly wondered this for years as well. It's got to be more than just him being a good company man and trying to stick up for his employer, he takes poo poo really personally.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

at one point Josh Matthews was brain-jacked by the Undertaker while he kept trying to tell Kevin White not to kill himself.

That's the only good memory i have of Josh Matthews

E: he wasn't bad on PBP for "Velocity", now that I think of it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Aces and Eights on paper wasn't a horrible idea but they took fooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeer to get them up and going, then immediately jobbed like all of them in PPVs for a while so they were never really a threat.

MEM was awful.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

Shark Boy gettin' buck on Josh Mathews on his Twitter. Here's a snippet.

lol you're alright, sharkboy

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao that's loving amazing

I really really really hope there was a ref bump so we can watch a blurry body fall

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I get what you're saying but it's TNA

there is always another level they can sink to

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah jeff honestly isn't bad as a mid-card heel and most of his in-ring work is fine, but he should absolutely not be on top of a company

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

At the lowest point, Nitro was still doubling or tripling TNA's best ratings. That's insane.

In a little fairness to TNA, nitro was on a massive cable channel, even compared to Spike.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

exploded mummy posted:

yes, Spike never drew massive audiences for wrestling before TNA

Yeeeah I should have realized that but welp... :saddowns:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

TNA's deals are appetizing for people that don't want huge time commitments or the hassle of being WWE Property.

Also appetizing those those who don't like being paid

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I love that they still don't have an actual roster page because it'd look so loving sad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

grack posted:

Sure you can, that's what masks are for!

Curry Man and Suicide return!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

try the new taco place posted:

Holy poo poo I just found 20+ old signs I took to the weekly PPVs, including "2003 is the year of TNA" lmao

Pics incoming. Some of them are signed. I wonder how many future world champs I have in the autographs, AJ and Punk for sure.

oh this is gonna be fun to see

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahahahahahahahaha

isn't this the same loving company that had Bobby Lashley on TV for like months while he wasn't under contract?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah they'll write it off in some quick "Well they didn't show up so titles are stripped!" segment but holy poo poo they were even willign to show up and drop the belts and TNA couldn't even make that poo poo work. That's amazing.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

is breaking up every tag team better than the "tag teams whose partners hate one-another" thing they did for so loving long?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Do LU and ROH actually pay talent?

Because i feel like that's still the trump card in these things

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

TNA for March: Who will survive and what will be left of them?

ooh i may use this :cheers:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lol Karen is going to be the new on screen female authority they assault and put through a table for ratings

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahaha

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

there is absolutely no chance TNA can be profitable at this point. At the very best they can slow down how much money they're hemorrhaging

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Martian Buddy posted:

Only three things will survive a nuclear holocaust - roaches, Twinkies, and TNA Wrestling.

Yeah this is the amazing thing with TNA, they're never going to stop losing money but by god they somehow keep finding just enough to keep going. it's like being in a coma the patient will never recover from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

RZApublican posted:

So this brings their roster down to like 12 people right

Bram, Josh, Pope, JJ... uh.... Wolves, EC3, Crazzy Steevvee, Spud, ummm... gail kim?

That's honest to god all I can think of

E: Aron Rex!

• Locked thread