Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Cocoa Crispies posted:

yeah if you're granny drawing and not double buffering like you should

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

anroid lol

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Endless Mike posted:

it's great except that the thing i look at is awful and the main interface doesn't work right!

something something don't post about your sex life

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

infernal machines posted:

what 3rd world hellhole do y'all live in where your cards haven't all had contactless for at least five years?

I had to sign for a magstripe transaction in new york, and i was so confused because it's been about 20 years since that was a thing in Europe

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

The Management posted:

a Saint Bernard

:wow:

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

graph posted:

a man dips his fingers in fetid rear end sweat and rubs a line of it on my forehead. 'asus' he murmurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

does anyone have the cartoon that was made of that ?