Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

funny how it turns out that every time i see someone complaining about groupthink and echo chambers, its an extremely bad and no-good poster

they're not posting the way I want them to post!!1 :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Kraps posted:

So this thing about the order the media is called on is pretty important to some people huh https://twitter.com/dorseyshaw/status/827211187746115584

eenie meenie minie oh hi pretty conservative lady ok u go

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nonsense posted:

trump fell off the nazi tree hitting all the branches on his way down

he hits the legislative, executive......thats it, thats the branches he hits on the way down folks

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Kraps posted:

Sick burns at Hillary and The Democrats is the only thing many of us have left to keep us sane in this insane time.

Because really, Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump. THAT'S FUKIN HILARIOUS.

no argument there

I just mock both and drink

and say dumb nihilistic catchphrases like death is certain

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Breaking windows?

Have you no shame?

Booyah, Kristallnacht'd

who's the real :godwin: now :smugbert:

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also Lastgirl: Dont drink too much. ITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 23:19 on Feb 2, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Mike Cernovich is the worst of the social media provocateurs. Bill Mitchell is better.

yea because Mitchell isn't exactly a provocateur, he sincerely believes in this. He's like the peephole into a conservative gated community republican's mind.

Gorilla Cum Cernobitch is incredibly transparent and is a hack who brags about date rape being impossible, and urges you to try it just to see how impossible it is and also double downs on his divorce being good in some weird passive aggressive way of saying I'm incredibly emancipated because it was a powerful own I needed and asked for myself :smuggo:. He brings it up frequently too which is :yikes:

well thats my mockery of Mike Cernovitch, thanks for reading

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

its a staple of nothing matters

also conversely, mocking the mocker~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

spit on my clit posted:

game theory: donald trump is GANONDORF???

oh gently caress off

no its Bannondorf

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i would mock him but i feel like he already did a really great job here and cut out the middleman

:bravo: daou

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/eminemobama/status/828897137937244161

CHARLATAN~ :byodood:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
milo thought poe's law couldn't touch him

he thought wrong

it folds back on every and anyone

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

owned

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Yep, it creates a tyranny of the majority situation and we will lose a lot of cool games as long as giant publishers are the gate keepers of content. Steam has been good so far, but there are no guarantees they continue.

And yea, obviously that's capitalism and one of the many reasons it is bad.

double owned :xd:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that looks like a terrible game and its probably a good thing it was shelved

they made the right choice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

but it was being made by the same people responsible for such masterpieces as...uhhh

????

and these nerds want to double down on six days in fallujah?

gently caress just neck myself fam

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

spit on my clit posted:

the corncob, unable to insist any further, quotes himself repeatedly in an effort for redemption

im sensing some strong projection here, you're really flailing yourself over jon loving tron who is just another yt imbecile who and some low budget commercially abysmal video games that nobody will ever care about

i mean its your prerogative but...

i just wanted to point out at the triple irony here, you're just trying to pull us into the hole here

i mean i think its really funny, just not for the reasons you will see, probably ever.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

spit on my clit posted:

whoa man calm down, it's just a video game.

glad you're coming around to it now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agreed. That's why it doesn't matter that my video game "jew-killer 3000" was released on steam right?

I assume the Killer is Jewish and a cyborg?

What's the problem here? Other than itd be a generic shoot em up

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i think its hilarious that jon tron loses a minor voicing role in his dream game because hes a moron

im not sorry if thats controversial and people just have to go on a soapbox to have a good solidarity moment over it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nah, the main character is an aryan cyborg that was put into a time capsule by hitler to kill jews in the year 3000 as a "failsafe solution."

You seem to know a lot about this game

So is it linear or is it free roam kind of deal? What are the level designs like? Are the AIs easy or difficult for you

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 23:07 on Mar 23, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Through pain, loss and tragedy do we truly feel diversity~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FuzzySkinner posted:

It's bizarre because I grew up attending christian school and my intent was to reject the attitudes of those involved in that mindset. I found it very ridicolous to censor things and attribute pop music, movies, etc as a "tool of Satan".

Also the "blame white people despite the fact I'm one cracker-rear end motherfucker" woman makes her appearance again.

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/845742228622467076

well at this point in human history it might as well be drat mythical~ :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

get that OUT of my face posted:

staying true to my word, i got an email from medium this morning urging me to read a group of articles. i didn't get past the first one, provocatively titled "10 Reasons Why Bernie Sanders Must Be Stopped." googling tells me that this is all he's written about on medium for a while and that this is his twitter bio

not even a blue checkmark to his name, but give it time

i assume this guy is a 4 donutstar general in the neoliberal asshat army

• Locked thread