Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I legit don't understand how the team's flipped around so badly. the pats had like 88 plays and I think the falcons less than 50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
51 to 23 time of possession. insane

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I like how everyone assumes the falcons wouldn't have missed the fg if they ran up the gut a few times. they absolutely would have missed it

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

iospace posted:

See, here's the thing I have to give Bellichek loving credit for. When he gets the lead, he knows how to loving protect it. He knows exactly when to run, when to pass, and when to boot it. Every other coach in the league it seems either goes too conservative (Green Bay) or goes for the ultimate 360 noscope killshot via TD (Atlanta). He's a great coach, but like the Yankees in the 90s, gently caress Off Patriots.

yeah i think this is the biggest thing. the last two superbowls the pats won had absolutely insane blunders by the opposing team at the end of games and its infuriating.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Kalli posted:

Close, but basically Brady goes nuts and throws the ball 50+ times way more then anyone else, and is the only one to use it as a winning strategy and not just a fallback when way behind

that's insane. this basically shows that only one coach in the NFL knows when to abandon the run on purpose. also those 93 plays don't count all the defensive penalties the pats drew

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
winning without the best player on the team is also kind of nuts (it's gronk he's better than Brady that's right. also Edelmans gf lima is hotter than Gisele)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Please, the real origin of that is Toub with Hester and Johnny Knox and it was called back on a completely bullshit flag away from the play because the refs love green bay

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Bellmaker posted:

This also doesn't count the 2-pt conversions either so 101

so clemson and nwe both won titles with an insanely high # of plays vs their opponents, culminating in a 4th quarter (and ot) where they did whatever they wanted to an exhausted defense? neat

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

that's a hall of fame catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
the only thing gronk and I share in common is crippling back pain

• Locked thread