Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
they don't matter, nothing matters

gently caress the city of atlanta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Squall posted:

Is there any team worse than the Atlanta Falcons?

No.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Wow this thread got bad in a hurry, I apologize

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

sector_corrector posted:

suck my actual dick, and thanks for being trolled by me you dumb nothern hicks, how do you even have internet up there

Do you have a fake dick I'm aware of?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

evilweasel posted:

there has literally never been a bad brady superbowl

he should be in the super bowl every year

39 and 46 were eh

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lol at you dopes still touching the aac poop

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

SHOAH NUFF posted:

That game was horrible, but the Chiefs offensive starters for it were Dwayne Bowe, Alex Smith, RB Cyrus Gray, a TE named McGrath

also every member of the chiefs secondary inexplicably chose that game to die for some reason

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

nice loving D assclown

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

you can s my d from the back

he forgot the D and tried to salvage it midway through the E!

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/829004051668951040

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It was all downhill for Ryan Fitzpatrick after his first game.

also chad henne

• Locked thread