Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

31 unanswered points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Also just the stupidity of that final Atlanta drive in regulation. Not that getting a FG was likely, it was still just so poorly executed. Like just lob bombs to Julio.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

Realtalk: Not counting any Super Bowl wins by your favorite team, do you consider this the best Super Bowl ever? I'd have to say yes at this point. I remember the Cards/Steelers game fondly too, but I think this one tops them for the comeback and OT win.

I mean I'm a Giants fan so biased as poo poo:

SB42 cannot be beat in terms of a David vs. Goliath scenario. A wild card team defeats an undefeated team in the last minutes of the game. That last Giants drive is crazy on it's own. (Off the top of my head) Two almost interceptions, a 4th down play, the Tyree catch, and Plaxico being wide-loving-open. Then the Pats last possession is wild with a big sack, and just-missed bombs to Moss.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Highly suggest going on instagram and checking out all the videos of Gronk catching, chugging, and slamming beers.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/BradytoJuIes/status/829048873809231877

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

https://instagram.com/p/BQON9RrjB-L/

Gronk giving a Gronk doll a BJ. Not sure it gets better than this.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

evilweasel posted:

gronk is sort of what I think a sixteen year olds idea of being a perfect adult is

Yeah but I'm 32

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

Like, i don't give a poo poo that people hate the Patriots and their fans, and some of the irrational hatred makes me smile sometimes, but lets be real, there were a separate set of rules. If Patriots fans posted like Ehud, for example, being a pats fan would have been basically illegal here. You can take it as it is, but there was a huge denial over certain forums here being an echo chamber until Lowtax stepped in.

Edit: For the record, i don't give a poo poo if he thinks Tom is the greatest ever or not, i just find awkward situations like that funny. I just find it funny that some people might've interpreted that i wanted Montana to bow down to Tom.

When your post is two paragraphs and both paragraphs start with an exclamation of not giving a poo poo, you give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Critical posted:

I wanted to share a positive story with you guys, if I could.

Giving me the feels.

• Locked thread