Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

waah posted:

I hope Cutler goes to the Bills so we can re-live the Kyle Orton season.
We already have a better quarterback, so there's a decent chance it'll happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

This actually seems like a historically good year to find a starting QB on the FA market.

Like it's a low bar to clear, but Cousins, Taylor, Cutler, and Romo is much better than fighting over Osweiler and Cassel or whatever.
Watch us cut Tyrod and end up with, like, Matt Schaub or Geno Smith.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

89 posted:

Eagles websites are starting to fire up the possibility of LeSean McCoy getting cut by the Bills. As they would save $6 million cutting him and apparently the new offense in Buffalo relies more on one cut runners as opposed to someone like Shady.

This isn't seriously gonna happen, right?

*watches Eagles sign DeSean AND LeSean this offseason for the wackiest possible result*
I don't know, Shady seems pretty good at cutting to me. Good vision too. So I don't know where that's coming from.
Did they get it from NFL.com? 'Cause the same writer also speculated that we might cut Kyle Williams and Jerry Hughes, citing concern over their fit in McDermott's defense.
Never mind that Kyle Williams and Jerry Hughes were at their most productive in Schwartz's 4-3, which figures to be closer to McDermott's D than Rex Ryan's 3-4. Hughes was even decent against the run.
What I'm saying is that it would be incredibly dumb, so there's a non-zero chance the Bills will do it because they are dumb.

• Locked thread