Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

It's such bullshit that the Patriots get to beat up on the AFCE every year while real teams actually have competitive division races

There is only really competitive division in Football and that is the AFCN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Amy Pole Her posted:

The worst thing about Gronk is that he's a New England patriot

Even that adds to his appeal. The fact that Belichik and Gronk exist in the same organization with no apparent tension is hilarious.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

evilweasel posted:

i would pay good money to watch a belichick and gronk buddy comedy and/or reality tv show

If we are going buddy cop movie then I vote for Gronk and Watt.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Blount is going to leave New England and the Patriots will turn Eddie Lacey into his clone

I am not so sure about that. Blount already gave that a try and realized that the place to be is on the Patriots.

• Locked thread