Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kaep isn't on that list. He's going to be a FA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shangri-Law School posted:

The Lions are shaking down Detroit for millions of dollars renovating Ford Field like decent folk.

The new video boards are three times as big as the old ones. But what is with the Copperplate? It looks like the Warriors logo.

They will also be welcoming ghosts into the stadium for the first time.

Seriously, why do these renders always look so weird?

There is a man carrying a laptop bag... I don't think that would ever actually occur in a normal folks part of the stadium.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ehud posted:

throw out your guesses and the winner gets a prize*

I'll say joe Haden

*prize is an avatar cert

Richard Sherman

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

server is busy.

there we go.

KC with a 3, 5, and two 6s.

I don't think there's ever been this many 3rd round comp picks.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Man, I'd love to draft Alex's replacement in the first round and just let him learn this year. And hell, if one of those top 5 guys falls to the late second, maybe they actually will. The downside is, I think unless FA gets absolutely slaughtered by Dorsey, we may not be in a position to draft BPA, which sucks, because that's when it seems he really succeeds.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Broncos still won't have a quarterback.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bacon Taco posted:

We lived in Green Bay for a while in the 80s and my dad worked at one of the paper mills. Almost the only black people in town at that time were Packers. One of my dad's co-workers was a black engineer and he said it got pretty old that whenever he went to the grocery store or wherever people would come up to him and ask which of the Packers he was.

to be fair, this is most of wisconsin.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

I'll be damned if I want to dig through the list to find it, so just pretend I posted the smilie that's like praying or whatever.

I hope the next tweet is "CARDALE JONES :haw:"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Dubious posted:

i dont know chiefs things but why may not eric berry play this year?

Doesn't want to play a second year under the tag. Doesn't want to sign a deal that doesn't make him the highest paid safety in the NFL.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

At some point apparently, Bill Barnwell blocked me on twitter.

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=from%3Anobuttstuff%20to%3Abillbarnwell&src=typd

I have no idea why.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/836327122167705600

What the gently caress

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

How the why the

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LiquidFriend posted:

I wouldn't get pissed yet. I think they're going to draft a QB.

Now if they go all Thursday, Friday without taking one than yeah get pissed off.

They won't do anything we want and it will turn out okay and we will maybe win one playoff game but probably win 9 and miss the playoffs.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs apparently in a push to sign Berry before the tag deadline.

Hoping this means we get him and still don't tag Poe. Not sure that number but I'm sure he's not worth taking that flyer.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LiquidFriend posted:

With Frenchman taking a much larger cap hit and Berry likely getting quite overpaid, I don't see how they can afford to franchise Poe without some.major contract restructuring.

I do not want to franchise Poe.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah if they take a QB this is what I hope happens. The other thing I'd be ok with at the moment is if Watson falls all the way to the Chiefs pick, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. And it'd be a lot less exciting either way, Watson has a lot lower ceiling (and frankly I don't really believe in him, but if they get him at 27 and Andy believes in him I'll live with it). It's unlikely to come to pass but Mahomes ceiling is absolutely ridiculous, he has so many tools if he ever puts things together and stops doing stupid poo poo.

These are all pre-combine thoughts of course, have they announced which QBs will be throwing this week?

Just some QBs saying they "plan to do everything."

If Watson falls to the late teens, I could see people screaming for the Chiefs to trade up.

I also cannot imagine a scenario in which Dorsey uses any picks to trade up, so...

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/836625461119692800

pleeeease

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/836642093917483008

Agreed, gently caress La Canfora.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Aaaand Washington just placed the Exclusive tag on Kirk.

• Locked thread