Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Teradja Mitchell commits to OSU. Kinda figured he was bound for FSU so that is a nice surprise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Justin Fields decommits from PSU, which is a surprise to me.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Florida gonna steal him from Bama who had stolen him from OSU.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I know his uncle so hoping for the best for the guy, but couldn't crack the depth chart on an OSU team desperate for WR help and then had some family issues back home. Hopefully it's just a case of needing more time from his senior season injury. Wouldn't be surprised if Urban "Enemy of Florida" Meyer gave a nod to Mullen.

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Dec 22, 2017

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Regnevelc posted:

This is coming from an Ohio State fan? Holy lol.

Not surprised, a lot of Buckeye fans freaked out on signing day because the 5* OT left the state. They acted like the sky had fallen even though OSU was still the #2 class in the nation. That said, this is the first I have heard of that site.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

TheGreyGhost posted:

Lol, this class is preposterous. Whiff on Parsons and Oweh, end up with Smith, Friday, Jean-Baptiste and a development guy regardless. Whiff on a bunch of tackles and sign the #1 guy at the last second.

Umm sorry but an instate guy didn't pick us, so I think you will find that this class is a letdown and Urbz has lost it. (Buckeye fan reactions around the early signing day were ridiculous)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

https://twitter.com/slmandel/status/961308566647848960

hosed up if true

• Locked thread