Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I know. If Trump can actually come through with what he wants to do

He wants to let the big cock marked CAPITALISM gently caress us up the rear end harder than ever and you're chanting "no lube"

I love all the people who clearly don't pay attention going "lol liberal tears" about... Trump being incompetent? Like "trump hosed up a handshake those libtards are crying now" I guess

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Feb 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Nevermind

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You think Americans are ideologically opposed to "Communism" this is incorrect they are realistically opposed to college educated pseudo-intellectuals trying to take their stuff that they worked for away from them

Aren't you a college educated pseudo-intellectual? Like I think you described yourself as exactly that once

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah but that died in me after working lovely jobs for a decade

"I have suffered, so others must suffer as well."

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Good old fashioned hard labor in the factories will straighten you kids and your human being hippy music right out

Oscar everything you say sounds like the sage wisdom of an insane grandpa

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
SPH gonna get replaced a program and a clock and then WON'T WE LOOK FOOLISH?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
You do nothing a computer cannot.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
You are so hosed in the robolution dude

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Oh my god WORSE FOR THE EMPLOYEES, like they loving care

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
But you think the jobs should be the ones that don't exist and weren't very good when they did and that nobody will pay a living wage for

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"Well, Trump has had a flaming dumpster fire of a presidency but all things are equally bad so the people desperately hoping this sinister demagogue stops shouting from the rooftops how he deserves to be allowed to destroy then goes away? Those scared people? Yeah gently caress THEM, STUPID LIBERALS! LIBERAL TEARS gently caress YEAH! HAHA gently caress YOU LIBERALS!"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
But liberal tears! The liberal tears, man! I'm taking enjoyment from human suffering, aren't I cool yet?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Everyone in this thread is dumb as hell and especially me

Trump has had a political career for a month and a business career of lying and slime or years

There is no indication he has any interest in helping anyone

Republicans, admit you're just smug your team won

We can move on and maybe be friends again someday

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Hey everybody grab a shotgun and shake down your local pizza place just to be safe since this is apparently what reality is now, pizza parlors are rape dungeons

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The bums always lose

He says after barely winning following two losses.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Toadvine posted:

It's the 21st Century... democrats are baying for war with Russia

"The guy across the street flipped me off so I sucked his cock to show that I didn't want a war. I'm a strong daddy!"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Mainstream media is a propaganda arm for the deep state

"gently caress you, Intelligence Community!"

"Stop attacking me, Intelligence Community!"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Yeah the crazy part is thinking that any conspiracy crosses party lines and isn't about any dead women

SickZip posted:

A single faction has been in power so long that they regard themselves as the natural rulers of America and confuse their interests with national interests and opposition to them as treason

So white Christian republicans getting mad the mud races and sodomites are too uppity?

Jukebox Hero fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Feb 16, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
SPH continues to not have any idea what his own point or argument is, film at eleven

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Does that even mean anything or are you just trying to sound smart despite saying a career slimeballs poo poo doesn't stink

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Why is SPH bitching about commies and hippies? Does he think Trump actually pulled out a time machine and he's fighting hippies?

"RAAAAR COMMUNISM BAD REDISTRIBUTION BAD I FOUGHT FOR WHAT'S MINE gently caress YOU GOT MINE" seemingly without any prompting

Also I know I'm adding a lot of hyperbole but he does that too so gently caress him.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
So what's the cock-suck squad using to excuse Trump having a stroke on TV and calling it a press conference

Just curious how getting directly called on being a liar and admitting you didn't fact check your statement is getting spun as winning

Redpill(*matrix music*) me guys

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"Take other people's poo poo unfairly" is a bad stance for any government which is why no loving liberals seriously think that. Just because republicans don't have anything between 0 and 100% doesn't mean everyone is an extremist like you

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"The idiot is destroying the country."
"LIBERAL TEARS LIBERAL TEARS gently caress YOU human being SUPPORT ARE TROOPS- *dies of complications from obesity*"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Trump bad.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"No he looks stupid on purpose. To make you mad."

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
The beast's heads have begun to turn on one another.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"This is not lovely enough."

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

Lets say you are right and not just a weepy salty liberal trying to make himself feel better.

You're a prick.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

It's "you mad" without punctuation. Don't worry, you won't be such a fuckup someday.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Can we just all agree that FT probably jerks off to pictures of crying black men

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
The fog tripster, coming in with hits like:

"Forget poverty, blacks are just violent"
"We need more cops"
"Some people deserve less freedom"
"No, I've never actually talked to a non-white person for more than fifteen minutes why"

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

LIBERAL TEARS LIBERAL TEARS

So we both agree that's you giving up and admitting I'm right and you're racist, yes?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

This is me agreeing that you are a perpetual whiner.

Liberal tears liberal tears I don't need an argument lalalalala

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

"They" still have the humor gleaned from the shrill reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of those like yourself.

If I cry from this will you promise not to show me the erection it gives you

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Haha yeah marijuana is like, NOT a drug that is/can be considered a drug of abuse, like, guys, fuckin squares, mannnnn *zones out staring at wall for 10 mins*, like, I completely think marijuanas decades long rep as a drug for lazy unproductive brain dead idiots is totallyyyy, like, done by the government and George Bush mannn, and like, *falls asleep*

You've never been around any drug in your life, then?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh yeah man I have definitely never been around any drugs during my four years working in child protection or my two years working in Street Homeless Outreach you definitely have me got With regards to drugs and how they affect people long-term

Haha you loving liar

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Guys what if trump is actually right, this smug gently caress is convincing me

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

As long as they are doing bad things to you specifically, I am cool with it. That transforms them into good things.

gently caress YOUR TEAM -shits pants- YEAH SMELL IT human being I DON'T EVEN CARE

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fog Tripper posted:

I think there will begin to be more communities that get back to noncomputerized living. Not quite no zippers like the Amish, but back to as many things that would survive an emp attack as possible. It is getting easier and easier to knock us back to the stoneages. Hopefully people will start to wake up to how fragile we are making our existance.

But not you, right

You get to keep all your nice poo poo you worked so hard for

• Locked thread