Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Bholder posted:

Ah yes it's the media who's dividing people not the guy who still blames Hillary for everything in 2017

Yes it actually is the media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Jukebox Hero posted:

gently caress you.

Hahaha gender studies hit a sore spot?

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

COMRADES posted:

Did we even fight anyone in Iraq when we first invaded or did we just bomb the capital a bunch then roll in?

The whole time I kept hearing "ooooh but Saddam's secret Republican Guard" and..............

I think there was an army but the US military is so drat good at fighting a conventional war that they just steamrolled in and it looked like there was no resistance.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
You stupid idiots you all want the same thing but youre getting torn apart by the media and identity politics so you can never unify and actually get it

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Sorry I know it's hard to accept that most people around the world think Trump his an incompetent idiot.

You can point to a bunch of angry rednecks who chant lock her up and it would still not change reality.

That most people don't like trump

You generally make good points but honestly I hope you can see the retardation when you say poo poo like "the guy who just won POTUS was never popular"

Popularity doesnt imply competence or any other positive trait so you should be fine with the thought police when you give trump this one.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You guys are denying that idiot polls were not skewed and everyone was saying "Hillary wins easily" and all of a sudden all the newscasters are almost crying on air because they were so wrong it literally was breaking their brains

Even if you hate trump and everything he stands for, at least everyone should be able to agree that its amazing how obvious its become that american media is absolutely nothing but propaganda for whoever pays them.

Case in point, a news source that claims it is unbiased: https://youtu.be/Ut0TaegQ-kw

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Meh I'm fine with Mcarthyism against lovely authoritarians

Lmao you are so far gone. Have you ever even been to a place under authoritarian rule?

Trump is gonna be a lovely president at worst. Youre not descending into Nazi chaos. The violence is actually coming from moronic fringe elements like BLM

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Yes, the violence is only coming from BLM, totally not in reaction to anything what so ever. No one knows what makes the blacks act so uppity.

It may be the hosed up tit-for-tat end result of trigger happy cops and subculture of media that glorifies killing said cops, locked in a cycle

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Islamophobia lol theres that word again

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Everyone keeps saying Hillary is a lizard queen but maybe its actually because she has serious health issues and is on heavy medication which makes her drowsy or high.

Like imagine having to give speeches or run a campaign in that state. Pretty difficult.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Everyone has a different audience to impress

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yo
Her palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on her pantsuit already, mom's spaghetti
She's nervous, but on the surface she looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but she keeps on forgettin'
What she wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
She opens her mouth, but the words won't come out
She's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
And oh there's the van and it's time to get back to lizard ledge

:master:

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I knew the gays vs muslims issue would at some point break the current left wing rhetoric.

Good job on MSM for brainwashing people into thinking that Trump is the puppetmaster of human rights abuses on a global scale, instead of an angry old man who is out of his element and cant even properly control his own government.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
"We shouldn't have diplomatic relations with countries that persecute homosexuals".

Thats like most countries. Only a handful of countries actually give a poo poo about the rights of gays to have equal rights, let alone to even just live. I know that's absolutely horrendous for both you and some of my close family members but it's the truth.

This has nothing to do with Trump or any other US president. It's not their fault that the current cultures of foreign countries are just pure poo poo.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Moridin920 posted:

you only negotiate with people you dislike, if everyone agreed on anything we'd have no need for ambassadors in the first place. "take my ball and go home" is an idiot tactic and it always has been and always will be.

but uh what the gently caress are you bozos even arguing about right now what the poo poo are you talking about chechnya for

Someone was outraged that an islamic semi-autonomous government in Russia was putting gay people in concentration camps and that it was wrong for the US not to display open hostility towards Russia because of it.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Please keep in mind that there wasn't a huge surge in Republican voters that got Trump into the white house. It was more that there was a huge portion of the Democrat voters are disenfranchised.

I suspect this is mostly because there is now a liberal counterpart of the tea party who are frothing at the mouth crazy and are pushing people away from voting blue. Same thing that was happening to the Republicans before Romney.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

SBJ posted:

I suspect this is mostly because there is now a liberal counterpart of the tea party who are frothing at the mouth crazy and are pushing people away from voting blue.

Exhibit A.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lol alright seriously what have I posted that actually comes off as frothingly leftist apart from mocking complete idiots for being idiots

Trump by proxy imprisoned chechen gays in a concentration camp

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Putin probably does hate gays but lmao he hates Chechnya more.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Support for Trump may increase the more he goes against MSM, IC, globalism and every other status quo. Like the worst thing he can do is pretty much get in bed with these things like every other status quo president.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Bholder posted:

But he's not doing any of those.

Hes at least in a shitfight with MSM and IC. The most interesting thing about this Russia thing is that if the IC actually liked Trump you wouldn't hear a peep. They have covered for the shady acts of many presidents before him.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Like regardless of what you support, it's hard to argue that there is no current infighting within the deep state. We didn't see this with Obama or Bush.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Dizz posted:

Trump got enough praise when he wasted a ton of missiles on syria for no reason.

Yeah people got off his back when he made a half-hearted attempt at continuing America's forever war. Sketchy as gently caress.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Bholder posted:

So fox news is not mainstream anymore huh? The only reason he "calls out" the MSM is when they dare to talk bad about him, when they praise him he is literally advertising them.

I have no clue what's Trump's beef with his own intelligence community, he hates being told what to do? Like, he could get away all of this poo poo if he would even just pretend he's listening to them, no instead he openly oppose them and get his news from the totally not mainstream media...

Fox News support started after he won. Up until then they treated him as a joke like the rest of his party.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
The biggest threat of an NK collapse isn't that Seoul gets shelled. It's that unifying Korea will devastate the SK economy for a long time. Its a pretty loving big economy.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I'm not even classified as white and even I think the backlash against the double standards of the media in their racism is fully justified.

America's problems would still exist even if it wasn't multicultural. Media is used to drive wedges in the population so the infighting prevents legitimate opposition to the elite.

Everyone is so fixed on social issues while your economic freedom, arguably the only thing that is able to actually free you in a capitalist system, is slowly eroded. Rich people can do whatever the gently caress they want, economic freedom gets you social freedom.

Racism, religion and issues regarding sexuality are inherently present in the entirety of human history and will never truly be eliminated. Thats why its a loving perfect tool used to divide you. People are waking up to this bullshit around the world but the unfortunate go-to solution up until now for unity has been fascism. Interesting times are ahead as current events will determine if you can achieve national unity without it for the first time.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Who What Now posted:

The problem is that you think putting homosexuals and Mexicans into gas chambers and pumping them full of nitrogen is humane.

You are so very retarded

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Any criticism of society that factors in race or culture relations will have you branded as a nazi in 2017.

It's also always bad to be on the side of censorship and policing of thoughts/speech/tone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Hello thread im back. Oh it seems like lol trump is still fine

• Locked thread