Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Lunixnerd posted:

definitely 8 years, the racists and misogynists that crawled out of the woodwork at the last moment to vote Trump into power after biding their time for 8 years of Obama are not going anywhere.

Get with the program, we're calling anyone who votes for the other party literal Nazis now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

A misanthrope posted:

aren't you the guy who defended pewdiepie in the other thread because you are in love with autistic video game screech men?

Nah I am the guy who doesn't like autistic screaming twinks but does think that you're retarded if your worldview is based purely on a headline you saw in passing because you have the attention span of a goldfish and can't actually read any further than that.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Rutibex posted:

it actually makes me feel a lot safer, that the nuke codes are in the care of some random person i have never heard of. someone that is not going to be included in any history books. history is a hell of a drug

Pretty sure the guy going rogue would put him in the history books.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

*bends down, as if im talkig to a 5 year old* hate speech isnt protected speech in many parts of the world, and its bad

you have the right to say whatever you want, but dont be surprised when you get punched for being a nazi

nazis are bad people and they only understand violence

Lol yeah talking down to people like they're children and being an actual fascist by controlling speech and violently oppressing people with different views no matter how retarded works.

Is this some next level hipster irony or what?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Lol it's racist to point out the cartels run Mexico now is it?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

*gets down on one knee, as if talking to a small child* aww its okay to pretend not to see it , but the people in this thread, very racist, bad, people

So how long until you get dragged away for being a pedophile? Try not to be so obvious with your child fetish dude.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Jesus Christ posted:

I was in Mexico City recently and I didn't get cartel'd. In fact, I wish I could have spent more time there, it was loving awesome.

Yeah well killing you would be bad for the tourism business, they've got a country to run after all.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

this thread never fails to keep me up to date with who the truly racist fuckheads in this forum are at least

Making a list are we? Gonna start marking them with some kind of badge there Adolf?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

sometimes racists project stuff about you being the real nazi before the subject is even broached. classic rookie mistake.

I wonder why you seem to notice a pattern of people pointing out that you're a nazi, must be something to do with all the other people and not you at all.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

the only times he has been coherent as president were the two times he managed to read prepared speeches without making GBS threads himself

And yet he doesn't need copies of debate questions ahead of time so he can have a crack team of "experts" carefully craft responses to each one

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Mordor She Wrote posted:

No he desperately does, just because you clapped like a seal when he says "bigly lock her up America wall" doesn't mean anyone else is convinced by that message.

Yeah he desperately does, that's why the warmed corpse he was debating with lost even though they gave her the questions ahead of time.
That's why he's president, certainly not because people thought he'd be a better president than some weekend at bernies style wallstreet puppet

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Pretty good so far considering he's keeping election promises & making America great again.
All the whiny Hollywood lefties & media realising nobody gives a gently caress what they think is a nice bonus.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

SBJ posted:

A man i dont like will be president for less than a decade let me kill myself ahahahahahaha is there anything more pathetic

"This dudes gonna say dumb poo poo for a miniscule amount of time relative to my lifespan, better kill myself!"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Who was the moron in this thread who was talking about how it's worse that we're allied with Saudi Arabia instead of Putin cause Saudi Arabia kills gay people?

You mean the Chechen Republic with its Islamic government?

Religion of peace.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol wow. ok welp. There it is, folks. The most naive person who ever lived.

Well what IS their game plan exactly? Everyone says "Russians bad" but why?

theperminator fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 1, 2017

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

has nukes pointed at us and is taking over countries.

*violently invades countries because terrorism and "Weapons of mass destruction", parks missile batteries on Russian borders*
"He's the bad guy"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

loving millennials, i swear, we are the worst generation ever. just a bunch of manchildren pretending to be adults.

on November 8 people had a duty to prevent a shitton of suffering and misery for the people in the country and the whole world and they hosed it up. look at these loving budget cuts, look at what he is planning to do to the EPA and the FDA, look at his climate policy, look at what he has done to the institutional trust in the country - the whole world is laughing at the office of president like it's some kind of 19th century carny freak show. it was YOUR duty to prevent this from happening :chloe:

I don't even blame the retarded redneck boomer voters who got conned, cause most of them don't know any better. But people here have at least some college education and basic common sense and were fully aware of the scam, yet still let it happen. everyone who still defends not voting for the loving goldman sachs lizard is a huge rear end in a top hat, htbh

also, in most first world country you can go to jail for failing to provide aid in an emergency situation. it's a civic duty that comes with citizenship, whether you like it or not.

Nice meltdown.

In the US you don't provide aid in an emergency situation because you guys are litigious cunts and will sue.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You think these are the same things and you think Russia is good. You are actually crazy lol. Also, invasions are generally violent you retard.

"Hey we parked missile batteries at this guys front door, why's he pissed lol"
I'm sorry you can't put two and two together, it's not your fault you've watched a lot of movies and played games where Russians are two dimensional, moustache twirling bad guys.

*Destabilizes the ukraine and throws a shitfit when a referendum shows the people want to be part of Russia again*
*Bombs Syrian government forces but not ISIS, gets angry that Russia helps out one of their Allies by bombing terrorists*

"Hey what we should do, is enforce a No-Fly-Zone over another sovereign country, it's our job to shoot down Syrian/Russian planes flying over Syria"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

So a despotic mass murderer is cool? Just want to get you on the record, thanks.

Hmm let me consult the American government runbook for this:

1. Bomb the poo poo out of them
2. Execute their leader
3. Put in puppet government
4. Leave the country
5. ISIS take over and everything gets 100x worse

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

so many trump voters love russia so much

they get personally offended over it lmao

It's pretty racist to assume everyone lives in the USA

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You didn't answer the question but that's ok I don't really care since you are an actual crazy person. welp bye.

*Bombs innocent pakistani women, children, wedding parties etc non stop for a decade*

"Hey forget about that, apparently it's still 1950 and we gotta stop the COMMIES taking over!"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Scary! posted:

Caption: 2014 Russian soldiers volunteers driving Ukrainians to voting booths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

if you dont live in america your opinion on trump is null and void

unless you live in mexico of course lol

lol yeah that's the best part, the only brown people you don't want to bomb are the ones you want to enslave under the threat of calling immigration if they step out of line.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Scary! posted:

In regards to syria: Americans are supplying anti-government forces weapons, and russians are bombing civilians. But I guess people in this thread will just ignore one or the other to fit their narrative.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

lol at all the people who spend their days defending trump in this thread. please never change. we are all laughing at you idiots

Is the laughter in between bouts of crying?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

poo poo rating of this thread and gold rating for the good trump thread says it all

Well it at least tells us there's a whole lot of whiny entitled little babies who wanted someone else to win but can't seem to describe why besides "Trump & Russia bad!" Because they played COD and Russia were the bad guys

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

youre wrong but im just gonna leave it at that and continue laughing at the retarded poo poo you post and believe

Yeah it's not like we had an election that showed that the screechiest loudest people were actually the minority or anything, or that millenials throw tantrums over unimportant poo poo like pronouns while the older generations who actually went through wars and poo poo worry about real problems like not starting a war with Russia.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

laughing out loud if you think NAATOA would have started a war with Russia over Syria. freaking Syria of all places

How well do you think the US enforcing a no-fly-zone over Syria, a Russian ally would go? Do you comprehend how a no fly zone is enforced?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

So, friend, let met clarify: You seriously think that if the Clinton administration had failed to negotiate a no-fly zone over Syria, they would have launched the biggest land conflict since WW2 with potentially hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths in Europe and Russia, a conflict that would completely annihilate the world economy and destroy any semblance of world security and would even have the possibility of a nuclear escalation and the end of human civilization? for what? to protect some civilians in Syria from Russian and Syrian bombardment? Are you high?

There would've been no negotiation, the US is at war with Syria and Russia are allied with Syria. The plan was always to enforce one regardless.
Maybe you should read the words straight out of the dessicated lizards mouth http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zone-third-debate_us_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53
Even Obama thought it was a dumb idea, which might be why his government never tried to enforce a no-fly zone over syria.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

this is so stupid I don't even know what to say. even if Clinton huffed some paint thinner and had intentionally ordered to shoot down a Russian plane(like Erdogan did), in no way would that lead to a war situation. it would be a monumental diplomatic clusterfuck for the US, but not a war situation. If you really don't understand what the difference between our modern relation with Russia is and what was going on during the cold war, when two gigantic armies were having a standoff at the Fulda gap, sue your public school and history teacher for malpractice

So what you're saying is
1: Clinton would've been limp wristed and probably just let them ignore the no-fly zone
2: Even if she did order it, shooting down people in a conflict that has nothing to do with you is ok, and probably won't start a war and is totally OK.

Doing it once is a diplomatic situation, the difference between the situation in Syria and Turkey is that Syria is a Russian Ally that wants them there. you can't shoot down planes over some other country without their permission and then say "sorry lol" over and over again without expecting something to happen.

I'm so sorry you're dumb enough to think you have some god given right to take control of someone elses airspace, and that the Russians are bad guys for protecting their Allies.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Panzeh posted:

he made some statements saying we should never have left and that if we had 'taken the oil' that isis would not exist

And he'd be right? Like I get that you hate the guy and all but you're pretty loving dumb if you don't understand that wiping out the defense forces & leaving plenty of resources for the next violent psychopath makes as much sense as trying to cure the cold by decimating the patients immune system.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Everyone else seems to be at least a little tongue in cheek or badly trolling but you seem to actually think Trump is a good choice for president despite every conceivable fact showing the opposite. Is this correct

How is it trolling to say that invading, destroying the place then leaving is the reason why ISIS became a thing?

Before the election anyone would've agreed that it's a bad plan, now that trump is president and says that invading a country, & hanging the leader then leaving so that some other rear end in a top hat can fill the power void is a bad thing you suddenly disagree?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Panzeh posted:

So you're basically saying we should have had an unlimited commitment to a massive military presence in iraq because this thing we'd never seen before might come.

Either conquer the place as a new territory or don't do it at all, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going to happen when you obliterate the military and law enforcement of a country.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Hey aren't we forgetting about something?

*extremely 1950s radio voice* "the COMMIES!"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

but you couldn't see the rot from the outside until it all came crumbling down. it was well hidden, even from the people.

Probably because the people are retarded enough to take the media seriously especially when it's state run.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

lol, you have no idea what state media means. also, the US is consistently in the upper third in all rankings of government transparency, rule of law, economic productivity/innovation, free press, etc. It's in a pretty decent shape overall, only beaten out by the nordic social democracies

Yeah nobody has ever heard of some eastern bloc shithole having state run media that spouts pure propaganda 24/7.

The Freedom of the press seems to be used to bury actual stories and facts and spend all the time gossiping about poo poo nobody cares about or making up bullshit accusations against people with no evidence at all, just "unverified sources"
Most of the poo poo on the news about Trump & family before the election was gossip rather than actual policy issues, nobody gives a gently caress about gossip try reporting actual issues.

quote:

here are some fun lol facts of the day though:

- donald J trump put his beavis and butthead kids and their partners in the highest government positions and lets them run parts of the federal government, like some banana republic dictator or feudal lord
Yeah giving jobs because you know they are perfect for it, have the skills & experience required is a bad idea, they should be hiring homeless people to take these positions

quote:

- donald J trump was sued for setting up fraudulent scam university and scaming people; he settled out of court for tens of millions of $ because he is guilty of scamming people

Settling out of court happens for plenty of reasons, sometimes it's less effort to just settle and doesn't imply guilt at all so saying he's guilty is just libel.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Panzeh posted:

These appointments are some of the most blatant examples of political patronage i've ever seen. It's hard to look at Betsy Devos, Rick Perry, and Steven Mnuchin, for example, as 'perfect' or 'qualified'. Most of the appointees are the kind of billionaires in his social circles, and the rest tend to be Republicans he wanted to reward. It's hard to look at any of them as particularly well qualified.

Yeah I'm sure they're all succesful and rich because of no reason.

quote:

:qq: How dare someone attack the reputation of my hero! :qq:

Lol you widdle babies cry constantly because Trump is always lying but lying is okay when you do it right?
The best part about all of this is the irony of all you little babies crying about things other people apparently do while doing it yourself.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Panzeh posted:

What's Betsy Devos' particular skill in being related to Erik Prince?

Might have something to do with her activism in the education space.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Hillary is rich so as per your stupid logic she's very competent as a politician

Nah she just rode bills coat tails, she's so incompetent she couldn't beat Trump

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So wealth and competence are clearly unrelated. Thanks for your confirmation

Self made vs loving someone who was a real politician.

Sorry that your tiny baby brain can't comprehend the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Bholder posted:

If you honestly believe every rich people got rich due to hard work an it represents their worth, then you loving deserve Trump.

Yeah getting rich is easy, I guess you're just a povo because you choose to be?

• Locked thread