Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

for some reason when he hates on trump i actually want to take trump's side because it's just so loving pitiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah "the left" is really on the defensive right now...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*checks failing new york times stock value*

haha liberals !!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think that you'll find actually that because donald trump has not lost yet, less than 1 month into his presidency, he can never lose

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hey guys. i slipped into a coma right before the inauguration and just woke up. in my opinion, trump simply cannot lose.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
remember when hillary used the private emails

that was really irresponsible and i am glad she did not become president.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

lol @ people believing in Pizza Gate but doubling down on Trump not being a Russian stooge

this is basically my problem with the people that like to be shrill about hillary conspiracies but never have anything to say about anyone else. that is suspicious. if you want to believe in poo poo like that at least be consistent

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lunixnerd posted:

lol @ democrats wanting to start poo poo with Russia (the cold war is over and Hillary lost fair and square, idiot)

is it over? or is it just getting... warmed up :grin:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drat rachel ray a freak

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah he brings his posse in to clap and laugh at his jokes because he craves constant attention and for people to like him. we know

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
weird the stocks of all these failing media companies seem to be at 1Y highs :confused:

gently caress america is great again...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sorry about the retard president embarrassing the entire country multiple times a day

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHG7tvx4E94

Why would I ever get the impression the media is biased

youre even more retarded than the potus you know that right

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

cool video faget

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
dont worry im sure there will be a new trump thread for you pathetic and utterly retarded losers to poo poo up with your constant fellation of trumps decrepit micropenis.

lunixnerd, fog tripper, spunky ho, and the rest of the huge faggots that should kill themselves for trump brigade you know who you are and what you are. How does trumps rancid spunk taste have you gotten used to the smell yet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
let's give him a chance to govern!!!!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
heh heh, one month later and trump is still president. libtards lose again !!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im glad that no matter what happens with trump we get to live in a republican hellscape for the foreseeable future

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah most of those events you mentioned which took place between 2000-2008 happen to align with the previous republican hellscape presidency. weird

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
oh daaaaamn glad youre here to enlighten me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you dont adulate trump youre a fucken HILLERY SUPPORTER aka loser aka criminal aka dogshit

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha the trumpers are uncomfortable with the crazy they tacitly support being thrown in their face

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

GREAT SATAN posted:

Let me pull some D&D posts (especially from their "chat thread"). Preview: don't talk to your family if they have the wrong opinion, my friends are idiot MAGA shills and I'm smarter than everyone else, the United States should have sent millions to be slaughtered on the beaches of Japan, etc. I could only take so much echo chamber

whoa whoa whoa partner nobody is advocating for people reading or in any way interacting with the subforum known as Debate & Discussion

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

GREAT SATAN posted:

I'm not even a Trump voter I just think the Democratic Party has gone to absolute poo poo.

oh are there people disagreeing with that in this thread ?

where is the thread for the rational people who think that trump, hillary, republicans, and democrats are all poo poo to varying but nevertheless high degrees ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
alt right is obviously a tiny group that is capable of making a relatively large amount of noise

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i stopped going to fb like 8 months ago (well before the election) and i feel better for it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I mean, Touche?

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

The Democratic party as a whole is a dead entity, full stop. The "official" one anyways, it's gangrenous and rotten to the core and can only continue to double down on shrill screaming in order to hemorrhage even more votes

people were saying this about the GOP for at least the past 4 years pretty much right up until nov 8 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if the dems stay the course i would think trump will be reelected but im not that smart maybe they are smarter than me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

Lets say you are right and not just a weepy salty liberal trying to make himself feel better. Who is your next great nominee on the horizon of the democrats? Bernie?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
worst thread
worst posters

and can all of the coward non liberal that post in the liberal gun lovers thread please stop posting there. it clearly states it is for liberal gun lovers only. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am the founder of r/the_donald AMA

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Hey Spunky, after your decade of having mean people telling you that all white people suck and are racist, did you develop any empathy towards the people who have been told since the beginning of America they are mentally ill disgusting sinners (LGBTQ people) or lazy violent retards (brown people and until recently the wrong kind of white people)?

Or is the lesson lost on you completely?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Haha yeah marijuana is like, NOT a drug that is/can be considered a drug of abuse, like, guys, fuckin squares, mannnnn *zones out staring at wall for 10 mins*, like, I completely think marijuanas decades long rep as a drug for lazy unproductive brain dead idiots is totallyyyy, like, done by the government and George Bush mannn, and like, *falls asleep*

sounds more like heroin than weed. are you confused again like when you thought neoliberalism meant the modern liberal political movement ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Haverchuck posted:

do you think there should be a whole industry based around incarcerating and stealing from people who smoke weed.

that poster is proud of snitching on people smoking weed so i assume the answer is yes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Please clarify wrt my "snitching", I Eagerly await your poorly attempted hit job whereupon I performed my duties as a social worker in charge of the safety and well being of vulnerable children, but I know things like random character assassination attempts are absolutely not beyond Leftists sooo :allears: I know you're furiously searching my post history as we speak

i dont have plat but i encounter enough of your posts in my natural reading of GBS to know how much you suck

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this thread is worse than usual now that it is becoming increasingly hard by the day for these ardent goon trump supporters to not seem like outright fascists

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

more like gains stream media

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

runupon cracker posted:

I could be wrong, but I think it started when somebody unironically argued that millions of people should be thrown in jail for years and denied the right to vote for possession of a plant.

BUT IT IS THE LAW YOURE A CRIMINAL IF YOU SMOKE MARIJEWANNA - a tightass lameoid gently caress who coincidentally never gets laid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there is a video of him being asked to read aloud part of a contract by a lawyer or something and he basically refuses to do it; ends up paraphrasing it. probably thought it was some kind of slick legal tactic but it does make it seem like he is barely literate.

• Locked thread