Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Commie NedFlanders posted:

president trump did promise that we will win so hard we say no more winning but he'll keep delivering the win :shrug:

He's raping us with winning. No means no Donnie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lmao, I route 350+ orders in real time a day while I argue with an IT guy

That doesn't really sound like middle management.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Poetic Justice posted:

I've always leaned more left than right. I think some people get confused because I make fun of the left more now, but that's because it's currently a lot easier :)

Yeah, not much to make fun of in Trump or his cabinet. :birddrugs:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SBJ posted:

Trump is gonna serve two terms and isnt going to change america or affect anyones lives to a drastic degree one way or another.

He just needs to stay out of wars and things are going to be more or less the same as usual. This isnt fascism. The left is freaking the gently caress out but these sheltered bitches dont know any better.

Most of my family lives in a police state where you can dissappear for saying the wrong thing about the government and protests are crushed through actual fear of death. The person in charge also can legally rule for life. Thats fascism.

You have to deal with a clown who says dumb poo poo on the internet and might embezzle money at worst. Boo loving hoo. I'd pick stupid over evil any day.

Trump voters picked stupid and evil you idiot.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SBJ posted:

Who should they have voted for instead?

Uh, the one that's just evil and not stupid?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You'd think these special snowflake libtard commies would have learned by now that you can't win an election with name calling.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Well, wages have been completely stagnant since the early 2000's, after the crash in 2008 the economy has had the weakest regrowth in American history, Obamacare created a healthcare system of worthless insurance plans that began doubling, tripling in price, homeownership for millenials is at the lowest point in the last 35 years, more 18-34 year olds are living at home with their parents now than any time in history,

It was bad already

Edit: not to mention student debt, coasting on a huge economic bubble created by near 0% interest rates, also 20 trillion national debt,

What was the homeowner rate amongst millenials 35 years ago?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

The Democratic party as a whole is a dead entity, full stop. The "official" one anyways, it's gangrenous and rotten to the core and can only continue to double down on shrill screaming in order to hemorrhage even more votes

Yeah just like the Republican party the last time they lost a presidential election.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fog Tripper posted:

lol if you believe it is remotely comparable to the current REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The point is that people (including many Republicans) said the exact same poo poo after they got dunked on by Obama (~30 more EC than Don's YUUUUGE victory) for the second time, after they were 100% convinced they were going to blow him out of the water because he was a "lovely president." There was a whole lot of "we gotta go back to the drawing board" type poo poo.

Repubs went back to the drawing board and found Trump, who was elected by virtue of running against one of the most disliked, most establishment, most baggage laden candidates in history. Did the Dems gently caress up? Obviously. Does one bad presidential candidate mean the party is dead? Get a clue, retards. The lovely R candidate beat the lovely D candidate by the smallest non-W margin of victory in 40 years, and got reamed in the popular vote.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JB50 posted:

Not sure if you know this, but theres more to the government than just the president. Dems lost pretty heavily in those too.

Which ones? The senate where they picked up 2 seats or the house where they picked up 6?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JB50 posted:

Not sure if you know this, but theres more to the government than just the president. Dems lost pretty heavily in those too.

Also, not sure if you know this, but Clinton took office with a dem house/senate and left it with a repub house/senate. W took office with a repub house/senate and left it with a dem house/senate. Obama took office with a dem house/senate and left it with a repub house/senate.

It's almost like it's a trend!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fog Tripper posted:

Lets say you are right and not just a weepy salty liberal trying to make himself feel better. Who is your next great nominee on the horizon of the democrats? Chelsie?

Why would I even bother trying to predict that 4 years in advance? Who knows. Lot can happen in four years.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JB50 posted:

Yes just ignore all the state legislatures and governors.

Ah, I see you've shifted from what was a discussion about the federal government, to state. For some reason. Okay, what are the stats?

Say, were you the guy in the liberal gun thread saying you could carry a Glock cocked and locked? I can't remember, maybe it was someone else?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JB50 posted:

Jesus christ let the gun thing go. Here chew on this:

Republicans now dominate state government, with 32 legislatures and 33 governors

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/14/1598918/-Republicans-now-dominate-state-government-with-32-legislatures-and-33-governors

Why on earth would I give a poo poo what the state government in Kansas is?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lunixnerd posted:

only applied to people that actually profited from lying

Like Donald trump?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fog Tripper posted:

So basically you are just an aggregate of other forums.

Nice new rereg.

gently caress u Jerry with ur small rear end dick.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JB50 posted:

Apparently they are just rounded up on the street by race without even have committed any crimes.

BTW Trump also won by using like 1/100th the money Hilldawg used. :sad:

More like 1/2.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kjoery posted:

you might want to factor in the ~$500k-1mil/day that had to be paid to protect trump tower during the transition, not to mention the economic damage that shutting down an entire small area of downtonwn NYC costs

I'm just glad that Trump personally profited from it (and continues to do so)

DRAIN THE SWAMP

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thank god Trump believes in states rights unless it's something he doesn't like like pot and then he doesn't believe in states rights.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Do it ironically posted:

really it was Obama's fault on health care, he should have created universal health care

FYI: he couldn't.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Obamacare was a rip off, I can give you a number for it - +160$ a month currently is what I'm being gouged over pre-Obamacare

You got ripped off by congress refusing to fund it and if you believe what trump says that you can do away with the mandate and keep pre existing conditions and people aren't going to lose their coverage and the price is going to go down due to the magic of interstate competition, hooo boy have I got news for you.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I keep seeing this argument being made that is essentially "Yah you were hosed already, but Trump won't make it better"

I only had 2 choices - 100% certain hosed , roll the dice % hosed

Pretty sure that even worse hosed is still an option that is very much on the table.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Fuckin loving gently caress GU K IDIOT gently caress holy poo poo SHOT shot gently caress LOL LOL FUK poo poo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Groovelord Neato posted:

LOL holy poo poo. being a taxi driver is a more dangerous job you loving idiot.

The reason being a cop isn't that dangerous is because they shoot anyone they can see any time they feel at all threatened. If they didn't do this, cop would be the number one most dangerous job, so it's entirely justified that they do this. The only reason other professions don't do this is because it doesn't really translate. You don't really get any safer by shooting a tree, or a king crab, or a roof, or a gold mine. But you do get safer by shooting black people. hth

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fog Tripper posted:

drat your posts are dumb. I mean, like each and every last one of them. Do you put much effort into coming off as such a dumbass?

:same: but your posts.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm just gonna find the biggest robot I can and suck its dick and then I'll be under his protection.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gun control doesn't work because criminals don't abide by laws.

But child rapists do abide by laws so if you tell them to stay out of the bathroom they will.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kjoery posted:

i mentioned it before, but the genderless washrooms ive experienced turned out fine. no one cared. and you just have a secondary, single-entry washroom for the people who are offended by the prospect.

problem solved

My sisters dorm had genderless bathrooms and it didn't seem to cause any problems other than it being kind of a bummer sitting next to that hot girl you saw in the hallway while she's dropping a fat load in the next stall over.

This was in 1991.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fog Tripper posted:

Hahaha, flail more, you literal child.

You are extremely stupid.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

thathonkey posted:

is this thread still really really really

bad?

Yes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Looking forward to Trump ramming through his tax plan that saves the middle class 400 bucks, costs the upper middle class 1000 bucks, and save the top 1% millions.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fog Tripper posted:

State of the trump: not hosed

The state of hosed or not hosed can be difficult to ascertain. More important to me is pile of poo poo or not pile of poo poo and he's definitely a pile of poo poo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WatermelonGun posted:

Hay mang Fog Tripper's a retarded klansman hth

I know.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

PSA: Trump thinks that if a trans woman uses a woman's bathroom it is a crime, at the same time that he thinks he, a fat old orange man, is a-okay to go into a dressing room filled with nude 15 year olds, since he's the "pageant owner."

The president of the US is literally a pedophile.

Sorry, ephebophile. I guess.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So you own property all across Earth and huge towers with your name on it! drat dude, you did alright

It takes a real genius to inherit billions of dollars and buy real estate with it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Krustic posted:

Apparently he tweeted out a picture of an alleged copy of Obama's birth certificate that lists his birthplace as Kenya. His Twitter feed seems to be run by a 16 year old edgy alt right teen. Apparently he also called his brother a cuck last week lol. I'm pretty sure whoevers running that Twitter feed is not really Obama's brother.

The one that Orly Taitz got duped by or the other one that Orly Taitz got duped by?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Krustic posted:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

This isn't the first time someones floated a fake Kenyan birth certificate.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I haven't received my Soros check in a while

They changed it to monthly but it's also on a two week delay now. We should get our next check on the fifteenth.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nugent talked about an armed insurrection, he didn't make a video with a guy in blackface getting chased around a barn with a shotgun

Besides, who cares. Snoop Dogg is a loser, his music has always been fake trash, he's not a gangster, he's a little twig throwing a temper tantrum from his mansion

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Should I post a picture of me curling a Hinkley and Schmidt water jugs (one of my office work outs I devised)

Nobody cares fatass

• Locked thread