Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

old fat bird posted:

Something like half of the New York Times traffic comes from China even though the publication is blocked there??

Yup.

Easily half of the twitter accounts, youtube viewers out there are fake. When advertising companies figure this out, poo poo is gonna get crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump Status: Unstumped.

Cruz Status: fat as gently caress.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Maddow totally owned Trump today. How embarrassing! Should help with Maddow's ratings, she might get more views than popular twitch streamers tonight! Go get em girl!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Krustic posted:

So you goons think DJT is going to pass his lovely healthcare bill and tank his reelection chances or not?

He doesn't have a healthcare bill, globalist douche Paul Ryan has one, Trump aint got nothing to do with it.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ryan and the other RINOs are going to try and do this lovely Obamacare replacement, Trump will veto it, fire Ryan and make his own.

This is what will happen. (and it will be closer to single payer than not)

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

edit: heres a 51 second clip that ruins all of SNL's jokes for the last 6 months.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/843865267008655360

Prorat fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Mar 20, 2017

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
And now comey is saying a lot of the classified info leaked to the media is dead wrong.

Fake news is now FBI official. Trump can't stop winning!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

No, that's how Comey described it. Did you watch the hearing? You guys are acting really nervous to the point where quoting Comey causes you to scream "FAKE NEWS" purely as a reaction.

LOL at Prorat trying to back Trump's pathetic lies and meme magick his own reality

You can't stop losing!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

he paid 7 million in taxpayer

Thats not how it works.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

I don't give a poo poo.

What a nice person you are.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

*wishes eugenics based on looks*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump Status: fine

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol none of you can defend trump so you guys resort to the "you mad" defense . tell me something good trump has done

Killed the TPP
Making NATO countries pay their fair share
Letting ICE do their job and deport criminals
Increase funding to the VA
Place lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign governments

All in less than 3 months. He isn't stopping either. He will fulfill every single campaign promise.

K, now name something good Hillary has done ever in her life.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

shaking down NATO and making ICE his personal brown shirts aren't exactly accomplishments, but i guess to a red hat they are

He isn't shaking down NATO, he is enforcing the treaty they signed.

Deporting criminal illegals is literally ICE's job.

You are an idiot.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

you are such an awful poster that you are confined to GBS

lol

what does that say about you, red hat

great counter point!

you are such an awful poster you lose to me in an argument

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

this isnt true at all, trump supporters are just very bad and this has been proven a billion times

Not proven by you according to this thread.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

so what part about trump do you like the most, is it i his twitter meltdowns, his support of alex jones, is it his caked on orange makeup? is it his shady ties with russia, or is it when ICE deports grandma out? what part of trump being president is good.

The only meltdown is the one you are having right now.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump made democrats hate Russia, love the CIA, and now he makes them hate NASA.
A year from now the left will be voting against abortion and gay rights.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Honky Dong Country posted:

I think it'd be cool if trump threads got gassed.

Their needs to be at least one Trump thread to talk about and make fun of current events. Or just a political one so I can post this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

A fine contribution to this thread. Have you subconsciously chosen your pro-life charity yet?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Homestar Runner posted:

question for resident trumpsters ITT

what are ur thoughts on the science of climate change

This isn't the thread for that, this is current event thread about what Trump does and doesn't do and if he is hosed or not.

Thanks for not causing a distracting that will last 5 pages and go absolutely no where and not solve anything. TIA.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Homestar Runner posted:

im just askin questions, like DJT twitter styles

k so about that climate change science. thoughts?

Pokemon Go away.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

You've literally been brainwashed via the media and have a cult like mindset

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

*bends down, as if im talkig to a 5 year old* hate speech isnt protected speech in many parts of the world, and its bad

you have the right to say whatever you want, but dont be surprised when you get punched for being a nazi

nazis are bad people and they only understand violence

There is no such thing as hate speech in America. Speech is speech is speech.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You can't speak anything without thinking it first, speech control is thought control.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Oh no! Not jobs!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Haha what is this nonsense? Netherlands is 2nd where they have hate speech and you can't talk bad about Islam?

Why are there countries where hate speech is a thing scoring higher than America? This is nonsense.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/politico/status/844599902642618372

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dude nunes himself in that article says it looked like incidental collection in which the trump team communicated with the actual targets of the surveillance. and it turns out the targets of said surveillance were a russian money laundering ring operating out of a trump tower penthouse suite three floors below trump's. so uh

Don't be dumb they were using this method to listen in on Trump and using this money laundering ring as an excuse.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The man has 10 sky scrapers with his name on it and a dozen other buildings. All kinds of poo poo could happen.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

they got some incidental communication (which is like, "Hey how are you doing" in the elevator)

Prove it.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

you want me to prove what the word incidental means???

Incidental - liable to happen as a consequence of (an activity).

Prove that it was just hello on an elevator. It was most likely they were tapping every phone in that building. Not that the NSA isn't already doing that anyway.

You are dumb if you don't think they were passing it along to Obama.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

kickascii posted:

What a ridiculous claim. What's next, Obama uses the IRS to aggressively audit his political opponents??

Yeah crazy, or wiretap Merkel? Nah he would never!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Look just because he authorized the NSA to wiretap Angela Merkel doesn't mean he would use this money laundering activity to wiretap Trump during the transition period. And its just a coincidence that he signed a bunch of lovely orders right before he left office to make Trump "look bad" (with the help of the media). And he definitely wasn't bombing 7 countries when he left office, no sir!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

No actually it's much simpler.

The person making a positive assertion has the burden of proof. Trump is accusing Obama of X. Until Trump has proof of X, I don't believe it.

I don't have to believe either one or the other, that's a false choice. Just because someone you don't like also doesn't believe X, that doesn't by default now make it true.

The proof is Obama's history of being a horrible, immoral human being.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

I'm pretty sure I've been careful not to claim that any poo poo I spout will ever Matter, because this cloak of nihilism will protect me from the rising seas and falling radioactive material

also not a lawyer, of electoral law or anything else, but I think that the lobbying isn't illegal, as you say - but not reporting it is, eg. Flynn and being paid for lobbying for Turkey. "it's not the crime, it's the cover-up" or something like that.

ok I'm not gonna pretend that obama deserved his peace prize or whatever, but uh, are you sure you aren't describing trump

Bombed more people/countries than Bush

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You people need to watch the Jimmy Dore Show and learn to be real progressives.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If Obama believed that Bush wiretapped him Moridin would believe it in a second because he thinks Bush is an evil, immoral, warmonger.

He's a biased douche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

Is this the groundwork for the eventual "well he couldn't do anything he promised really because the deep state?"

No it's him stating a fact that the deep state will do everything they can to gently caress Trump despite him being their boss.

• Locked thread