Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

TSBX posted:

Round 2 (#61):[/b] Allen Robinson - WR - Penn State

Arguably the best receiver to come out of this draft,

lol no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Robinson is great but he's not arguably the best. He's had a single good season. The argument is between OBJ and Evans for first place and everyone else is fighting for third.

gently caress this draft was insane for WRs
OBJ
Evans
Landry
Watkins
Benjamin
Cooks
Robinson

I think Evans might end up the biggest name from this draft to be honest. OBJ is insane and is the best so far but Eli won't be around for much longer and he'll likely drop in production when we wallow in the QB desert once again, whist Evans has a probable franchise QB to grow with.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Mar 2, 2017

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

Get that fat gently caress out of here.

Was he really that bad this past season? What happened?

• Locked thread