Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

proctorbot posted:

Honestly having a kid sucks a lot. It just drains all your energy and sucks your vitality from you until you are a withered husk wishing for death. I hope I will change my mind when I'm an old man and she's an adult but right now it feels like the biggest mistake I ever made.

She's 7 months old fyi. I don't care about the money thing childfree people are always on about. Thats not the part thay sucks. Have you ever been around a parent of a young child? We are like zombies just going through the motions until we can pass out from sheer exhaustion again.

You're the weakest dude ever. I hope you get what you're wishing for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I guess some people are just sad.

I had my kids in my 20's and we spent years going to carnivals, parks, and all kinds of fun poo poo. It's kind of pathetic that people think going to the club and stuff is the pinnacle of existence.

And now I'm in my 30's and my kids are old enough to go do their own things now and we go on awesome family vacations.

What's even more pathetic though is people who wait til they're 40 to have kids. Dude, you're so old you can't even get your arthritic butt up to play sports with your kids. Much less understand any of the technology they're using.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

I don't need kids to feel good about myself tho.

lol, look at this garbage person.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I think these people who don't want to have kids are just natures way of keeping bad genes out of circulation.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Professor SJW posted:

i recognize that my garbage genetic line should end with me. i'm not ashamed of that. i'm making the world a better place.

And I thank you for it. Please keep paying taxes too.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

phasmid posted:

More people is the last thing the earth needs. Don't be a slave to your physiology, you weaklings.

What's your favorite anime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Guy Mann posted:

After the people openly admitting that they had kids because of a selfish desire for validation and/or an indentured servant to care for them in old age, this is my favorite self-own from defensive parents in threads like these. :biotruths::hf::godwin:

One of my favorite success stories to come from e/n was a guy who was arguing about having kids with his wife because he felt that she wasn't responsible enough to care for them and was in such poor shape that he was worried that it might effect the baby's health during pregnancy or leave them without a mother at an early age. So he finally came to an agreement with her that if she could get in good enough shape to run a 5k then he would agree to try and conceive a child with her because that would convince him that she was serious enough about taking care of herself and their potential kids...and then she wound up giving up because thirty minutes of exercise three days a week was just too much effort.

If you aren't even capable of taking care of yourself then you're nowhere near capable of being responsible for another person.

What kind of vaping setup do you have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Guy Mann posted:

After the people openly admitting that they had kids because of a selfish desire for validation and/or an indentured servant to care for them in old age, this is my favorite self-own from defensive parents in threads like these. :biotruths::hf::godwin:

Personally I hope you never spread your garbage beliefs/DNA. :colbert:

• Locked thread