Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

imagine having kids ever jesus loving christ lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Professor SJW posted:

no you are winning at life because you are still free

freedom is slavery. losing personhood in giving one's self over to raise yet another child this planet doesn't need is true freedom.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Cut out the middle man just have a plastic baby made of six pack rings.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

when i go outside i ask myself "do they know i haven't sired an heir to my vast empire?"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Guy Mann posted:

At least people who have kids in their 20s still get to look down on the narcissists who spend their 40s dropping six figgies on conceiving an autistic frankenbaby that will devour the rest of their time on this on earth because they were too proud and self-absorbed to just adopt.

dont sign your posts

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

i know when im dying of cancer i will look fondly on my 20 and 30s and cherish all those times i got to watch netflix and playing video games instead of having a kid

hahahahah this is why you had kids?? looool

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Professor SJW posted:

i recognize that my garbage genetic line should end with me. i'm not ashamed of that. i'm making the world a better place.

they should be thanking us and suck are dilz

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Guy Mann posted:

After the people openly admitting that they had kids because of a selfish desire for validation and/or an indentured servant to care for them in old age, this is my favorite self-own from defensive parents in threads like these. :biotruths::hf::godwin:

One of my favorite success stories to come from e/n was a guy who was arguing about having kids with his wife because he felt that she wasn't responsible enough to care for them and was in such poor shape that he was worried that it might effect the baby's health during pregnancy or leave them without a mother at an early age. So he finally came to an agreement with her that if she could get in good enough shape to run a 5k then he would agree to try and conceive a child with her because that would convince him that she was serious enough about taking care of herself and their potential kids...and then she wound up giving up because thirty minutes of exercise three days a week was just too much effort.

If you aren't even capable of taking care of yourself then you're nowhere near capable of being responsible for another person.

You are forgetting the other class of parent: maybe having a baby will snap me out of these problems I keep having!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The dog releases oxytocin, too. :3:

• Locked thread