Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Gonz posted:

Real Life Vlade Divac: Dumber than videogame Vlade Divac!

Kings' GM in 'NBA 2K17' won't make DeMarcus Cousins deal with Pelicans

dang yet another superteam like the Warriors, Spurs, Knicks and Bulls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Nah I think Ranadive joined an open fantasy league online and he's like 3rd or 4th right now because he's not a total fool but he needed to depress the value on Boogie and AD to make his final push post ASB.

Bet he picked up maybe Evans or Hield and he's going to designate them the +1 on his 4+1 defense

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
even Steph Curry for Boogie straight would have been a bad trade for the Kings

imagine Steph Curry playing on a team with no real offensive scheme no good screeners and nobody playing defense haha

now we get to see it with Buddy Hield

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

straight up brolic posted:

Vivek' obsession with the Warriors is unhealthy

It's so 100% a Tech thing. Remember that weekend where the CEO of Zynga showed up on an episode of Silicon Valley and also showed up courtside waving a baby bottle at LeBron James (who would go on to defeat the Warriors as they blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals despite having the league's first unanimous MVP)?

Tech loves GSW they're WINNERS

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I'm sick of waiting I want to see the new Pelicans play ballsketball

basketballsket

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
like 14% of me kinda wants Buddy Hield to somehow be an all-star, but it's a really weird 14% of me, like it probably smokes cigarettes in the car with the windows rolled up and wears a lot of turtlenecks and shoplifts I dunno

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

quote:

“A two-to-one ratio is understandable, but a ratio of four to one?” Ranadivé shook his head.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

2-1 is normal and 4-1 is impossible, implies cheating, but you know what difference splitting might just work out for basketball...

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
It's been proven that Getting It Done in the Playoffs is a matter of how much Hate you have in your Heart and has nothing to do with the size of the dog in the fight, but rather the size of the fight in the dog.

This is how we knew Draymond Green was going to be great, Steph Curry was weak, KD doesn't have it and IT should be fine come post-season. Westbrook puts on a front but he may be too kind-hearted to win big. Giannis is going to be spectacular.

Anyhow in the near future I'd almost place bets on somebody at least trying to Bynum-Barea IT at the end of a series when he embarrasses them

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12YVBOrP00

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I still have doubts about Whiteside as a player because his game is hugely detrimental to an offense. He just wrecks any team concept and his offense is worse than his defense is good and he's an overall net negative. He doesn't really play basketball, and I don't know if he's got enough Dennis Rodman in him to make it work.

but I remember tuning in to Kings games to see IT play I have no idea why he was moved. Ginobili, IT and Tom Brady best late draft picks of all time.

Dutchy posted:

And Barea made the shot :cool:

hell yeah and IT's absolutely gonna drain it when some Pacers big man or whatever tries to spike him into the earth :cool:

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
newest news is Boogie's gonna wear #0

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Yeah they don't move games to the main networks, I imagine scheduling is done way way way ahead of time. Plus you'd need a whole different broadcast team who are already scheduled. Probably show it on NBATV tho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

EvanTH posted:

Anyhow in the near future I'd almost place bets on somebody at least trying to Bynum-Barea IT at the end of a series when he embarrasses them

I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE PLAYOFFS

https://streamable.com/wzlkh

• Locked thread