Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Intruder posted:

List of free agent QBs/trade targets I'd take over Brock

- all of them

What about one Matt Schaub?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

That's a lot for a FB but at least he is good and at least the supposed Hoyer deal is only for two years.

King Hong Kong fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Mar 9, 2017

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

The Browns own a lot.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Hopefully Matt Barkley doesn't tank another chance at a number one pick.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Now that the 2017 NFL season has been all but settled, I guess we are left hoping for a repeat of 2008.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

What is a Brock Coyle? The niners have signed him from the Hawks. Just a camp body?

As far as I know he has seen game time as a back-up and made a few starts when injuries necessitated it. He's probably JAG but given the state of the team he'll probably at least make the final roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

Tim Hightower is visiting the Niners and I really hope they sign him.

Michael Wilhoite visited the Seahawks yesterday and I really hope they don't sign him. Come on man, don't defect to your team's most hated rival, that sucks.

Wilhoite is a career depth player who only starts because the 49ers LB corps got annihilated and continues to be ravaged so who cares where he signs?

• Locked thread