Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Eric berry to the panthers

Print the shirts
You will have to wait another year for this. The Chiefs are going to exhaust every option before he gets to walk away.

If he threatens to miss games though, I bet he gets floated for trade offers.

Dontari Poe is going to hit the market free and clear in result. He was a badass 0-tech a few years ago, but now has back problems and his play has slipped in result. Somebody is going to overpay for him and if it's your dumb animal mascot team, you likely paid way too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Romo will end up in Houston
Cutler to Bills (Fans don't give a poo poo with Jay Cutler, as long as they can powerbomb tables in the parking lot)
Cousins will get tagged
baby giraffe to Chicago
Jimmy G traded to San Francisco
Tyrod traded to Cleveland

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I think it'll either be Denver or Houston. A lot of rumors about KC being a favorite, but I don't buy the Chiefs being interested.

They don't have the cap space, Alex would carry a significant dead cap figure till next season and Andy loves tiny hands for god knows why.

The Texans play in an easier division, have a better coach and a better team than the Broncos. Oh and better weather too. Romo would die pretty quickly in Denver without a total Offensive Line revamp. :shobon:

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Denver is longer a team that is in win-now mode, they still have 3-4 really great defensive players and a few good receivers but that's really it. any new Denver QB will have to deal with a new HC/OC implementing their system in year 1, and there's no offensive line, no run game.
That Defense also might take a step back without Wade Phillips.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I'd be down with the Chiefs giving Berry a new deal for around 12 million per year and adjusting some contracts to make it rain on Le'Veon Bell, if the Steelers fail to either franchise tag or give him a long-term deal.

The less Alex Smith throws the ball around, the better.

The following moves should make this possible:
-Cutting Jamaal Charles (6.2m savings), Nick Foles (6.75m) and Jah Reid (2m)

-Converting most of Justin Houstson's 16.37 base salary into a signing bonus. Would put them pretty tight against the cap for 2018, but they have a lot of wiggle room to free up a ton of space.

LiquidFriend fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Feb 27, 2017

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I think the Jets are truly dumb enough to think Hack is the guy and it's gonna go just as we all expect.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Is this the set up for Wilson and his concussion water?

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I have, or rather had, family in Nevada (that's Ne-VA-duh) Missouri. I need to ask them how long this has been a thing and if they've attended.

e: They're the side of the family who swear we're related to Jesse James and are incredibly proud about it
Drove there over the weekend to sell my daughters no longer needed crib. Pretty sure I delivered it to a methlab.

Oh well, got paid.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Tom Sellout posted:

AP is a good dad. He knows his son loves video games, so he let his son pick out his very own Switch!
:lol:

I mean uh, I guess Glennon could be good. If the Bears form up a top tier Offense Line and have some great YAC receivers than he could be good. You could do a lot better, but yeah sure.

LiquidFriend fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 8, 2017

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Volkerball posted:

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/840400484674428929?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Raiders, Chiefs, and Seahawks are the only 3 teams left who have signed no one.
Chiefs signed some lovely Offensive Lineman that will be cut in August. :shobon:

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

The Chiefs extended 3rd safety/guy with a nickname Daniel Sorensen.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/840548503352967169

Not that they were really in it but this ought to put them out of the safety market for the next couple of years with Berry and Ron Parker locked up.
Sorensen is a one trick pony on Defense and is more of a ST guy. Don't hate that they kept him, but Dorsey overpaid.

Too much overpaying is why they are in this poo poo cap situation today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut and becomes the Chiefs number 2 again.

Because in that timeline, the Chiefs still don't draft a QB in a high round and I can't imagine we'd be rolling into the season with Tyler Bray as number 2.
They need to draft at least 2 QBs to get rid of 3500 yds/15TDs and Bray, who they will never trust as the 2nd QB.

• Locked thread