Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Squizzle posted:

i figured it was the roulette wheel if you picked one of the 50/50 splits like odd vs even, or red vs black

nope because of 0 and 00

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Mirthless posted:

i don't know where the anti-pineapple meme came from but having worked at pizza places for a long time it's especially bizarre to me

if I had to take a guess the second most common pizza topping after pepperoni and cheese is probably pineapple in a vast majority of this country. I've worked at 3 different pizza places in two states and it was the same story at every single one, the top three pizzas people buy, in order: Pepperoni, Cheese, Hawaiian

do you have a pizza tattoo? every burnout pizza professional I know has a slice somewhere on them forever

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Can you believe the world we live in today? Isn't it crazy

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

CAROL posted:

spicy rules I love him

gonna be real bummed if today was the last time I see him around

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

quadrophrenic posted:

if i can give one culinary secret to America from The Jade Kingdoms Of The Far East, it's motherfucking sweet potato greens

sautee with garlic and oil and soy sauce, they are the best green you will ever eat

Have you even tried avocados?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

you started epic high five talking about lifting, dumbass

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Mirthless posted:

If you're smart enough to finish college you're smart enough to move up the corporate ladder without a degree

I earn 50k/yr right now and I've never spent a dime on student loans

Universities are daycare for most 18-22 y/os at this point

..but when do you start climbing the corporate ladder and make real money?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

2DCAT posted:

Well, luckily trompf has those secret recordings that he mentioned, which will surely clear him from all of these fake news claims....

Someone's job is explaining why he can't release them to the public

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Baloogan posted:

this is the sort of stuff i did in sewers, lidar xyz!

You do lidar stuff, too?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Baloogan posted:

yeh, lidar/sonar was my bread n butter

Same but forests not sewers

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

They start moving before the fish hits the water. Those sharks recognize that the guy throws them food and can track it's arc through the air

Sharks lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

I literally cannot remember the scandal before Comey was fired...something about 2 scoops of ice cream?

The moment he became president

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

So, do I open something alcoholic and settle in for the evening

You should put the liquor down and open up some clarity

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

financially racist posted:

`1900 new posts in the hour it took for me to drive home

please tell me what the gently caress happened tia

SHUT THE gently caress YP DARTH WIN-oh

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

death awaits?

Are you the Go Hoosiers! guy who got banned from league of legends?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not sure what you are talking about and have never been banned but yes!!!

Some guy got banned from that game for refusing to communicate with teammates for spamming Go Hoosiers! It's pretty hard to do that. He couldn't stop

GO HOOSIERS

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

I really loving doubt they could produce all the free eggs I want.

5 hens laying is too much and you just have loving eggs ecerywhere

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I have a pretty good fever and took a lot of NyQuil and keep having fever dreams, it's been terrible. I wake up covered in sweat tangled in my sheets mumbling where's spicer?? And keep having visions of tweets that may or may not be real. Wash your hands I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

The Glumslinger posted:

You are a true goon :911:

I enjoy your tribute(.avi) to 911

My story is my parents woke me up and said "someone just crashed a plane into the world trade center", and then by the time i got over to their bedroom they had already crashed the second plane.

Is anyone here over 23? loving children everywhere

• Locked thread