Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

The only kinda war less likely to have a winner than drug war.

He is such a massive idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So is this the most clear case of political buyer's remorse ever? I can't think of another example.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Loop gif as bg for cspam plz.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There is a certain degree of satisfaction in seeing a con artist forget the number one rule of being a con artist: avoid becoming anything other than a hypothetical at all costs.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As long as Bullit Rye exists no other whiskey should be used for cocktails. Y'all are like when I used Hennessy to spike Horchata.

It was delicious though.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I would eat an unwashed rat I caught on the streets over a can of Campbell's.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

quadrophrenic posted:

After living in Asia and living in the west I can conclusively say the difference between Western Chinese food and Actual Chinese food is actually understated

Yeah...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't give a poo poo about the DNC chair but it's nice to see Dems are back to eating their own literally one month after Trump.

Good thing party unity isn't a big deal in democracy.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Real talk I feel for Bernie more than just about any politician. He probably felt like he won the lottery when his primary campaign took off, and then he gets the bulk of his policy, his life's work, adopted by the prohibitive favorite for the election. Almost certainly that was waaaay more than he ever expected going in.

Then his own rabid fanboys help the antithesis of all of his principles win. Has to feel like living a horror movie.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

apatheticman posted:

The chefs refuse to turn it into the shoe leather that Trump likes.

I salute you chefs.

RESIST

Does Trump really get his steaks well done?

He really is 100% unlikable.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Getting a steak well done is a massive, shrieking character flaw.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Meat is murder, which is why you should ensure the animal in question dies the tastiest death possible.

I'd feel better about my own death if I knew someone was going to get a good meal out of it.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aurubin posted:

forced us to play Age of Sigmar.

Just kill me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

i would like to know more.

Read The Cleanest Race.

B.R. Myers.

https://www.amazon.com/Cleanest-Race-Koreans-Themselves-Matters/dp/1935554344

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo y'all all the characitures are racist. Half of them are so bad you can't even tell what they're supposed to be.

I thought the Irish guy was a black characiture.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope you realize that by posting that cartoon you've garunteed another 200 years of 6th generation Irish Americans dismissing all racism and talking about how they are the real victims.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In college a girl called me at 2 AM in hysterical tears telling me she was going to hell because she made out with a guy and basically got wet.

"Can't you just make a confession?"

"IHT DOHUHSN'T WORK THAT WAY FOR US!"

To this day I have no idea why she called me. I'm a vocal Agnostic and was raised Catholic, not Baptist or whatever Prot nonsense she was.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A lot of the bible is pretty hot.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

i basically bullshitted my way through getting confirmed into catholicism because i had a hook up through a deacon uncle but even at like 10 years old i figured confession was the biggest loving scam ever

like the entire idea is that you confess your biggest secrets to the priest. getting people to tell you their biggest secrets sounds like an amazingly convenient way to control people and thats just built into the franchise

Ehhhhh. Catholic Priests are basically amature Psychologists, I've never heard anyone even insinuate anything like blackmail and like 70% of the people I ever met before college were lapsed Catholics.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Fair warning though you poo poo talk Jesuits and I will write a very sternly worded letter.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

If I had to imagine "under 40 trump fan, yeah, that's about right."

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like John.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Fortunately I realized a long time ago that people (and not just Americans) are loving stupid.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Somewhere out there there's an America where Republicans didn't realize how valuable single issue anti abortion voters are.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The point is that even loving W is saying that poo poo. It's not an endorsement.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So uh why exactly does anyone give a poo poo about the way Conway is sitting?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

slave to my cravings posted:

Yea I don't understand how someone at the IRS hasn't leaked anything yet. Who would have thought they have the tightest ship in the govt

Me?

The IRS is notoriously well run and merit based.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The best Vietnamese place near my house is named "Pho Kimmy."

:allears:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you don't order your pho with tendon then I don't know what to say to you but you should get out.

Anyone who admits they order without tendon should eat a sixer at least.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fits my needs posted:

lol at white people that rage about the "authenticness" of ethnic American cuisine

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You are an idiot. You order tendon because it makes it taste a lot better. The extra fat and collagen thickens up the broth. It has nothing to do with what is or isn't authentic.

Hell, pho is only about a hundred years old and a direct result of French colonialism. If you're eating it as some sort of political statement I don't know what statement that would be.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Real talk though I've never been able to find any interesting history on pre Colonial Southeast Asia and I've always been curious.

I always end up picking up yet another book on Russia because I can't find what I want.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thatim posted:

founding fathers would be proud

I mean breaking up families was one of the fundamental aspects of importation of slaves so it's not like it's anything they wouldn't have been used to

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You know that scene in the first couple of seasons of Family Guy where Bob Barker's on the TV saying Please spay and neuter your pets and Brian just monotone says "please just die already?"

That's where I am with like 90% of our government.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can't believe that red states don't want in on the money well.

Think about all the extra money for battering rams and riot gear for cops. I don't think they realize that just because the government is making money doesn't necessarily mean they have to spend it on poor people.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In the newest Zelda game if you name your character Ed Balls everyone will call you Ed Balls.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

jBrereton posted:

I suspect that Trump will, in fact, comment further.

This was my thought too.

Trump won't comment further just like how your ten year old will never ask for another game if you get him this one.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How much you wanna bet the new revision is just the old one with "not a muslim ban" in parenthesis under the title?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

i know we're all for replacing all workers with robots, but have we considered replacing all voters with robots too

they're clearly better at it

Well to be fair Nixonhead would be an upgrade at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Welp for the first time in my 30 years I am officially triggered. Woman drinks waaaaaaaay too much to not know how to draw a pint.

• Locked thread