Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Sure we will

From the article posted:

Neighbors in the Scarborough neighborhood said the suspect may have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. He also may have recently been diagnosed with a serious illness.
Mental illness. Duh. There's no such thing as racism or bigotry, those are made up liberal words. He's just a mentally ill guy being unfairly stigmatized by the intolerant left!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

shovelbum posted:

He could've been a mentally ill man radicalized by the right, or a cold-blooded right wing racist murderer, either way, a total mystery!

He was radicalized by Islam, duh.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

boy if you hate humidity, i cannot recommend Portland
This humidity is completely different from what most people think of humidity. It's very pleasant here. There are many other reasons to unrecommend Portland, but the weather really isn't one of them unless you can't stand 5 straight months of drizzley rain.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Soul Glo posted:

Very disappointed in the mod that didn't make the thread title "Reach out and punch fash" even though I don't know what it's in reference to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

well i was thinking more the 4 week period in august-september that feels like youre living in the deep south

I lived in the deep south for years. It is NOTHING like the Deep South here. The homeless would all have died if that were the case.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

RUM HAM posted:

nobody in this thread can talk about bad humidity unless you've lived in new orleans or miami hth

Sea breezes? You pussy. Try inland a bit in Southern Miss.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Louisgod posted:

lol I love it love it when articles have a picture of who wrote them

e: not because of his picture but because of the bio description, which is always lol worthy

QA at the Jeb Cloning Center is just getting sloppy now, letting all the defects slip through.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Vladimir Putin posted:

Is recreational marijuana really that important. Should it even be on the same list as LGBT rights which is a human rights issue?

You're totally right. We can't really care about X issue so long as Y issue is a problem.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Meanwhile, "god bless wikileaks!"

loving hypocrites.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

this is the literal most accountable vote possible

Thank christ you're here to defend the plucky lil DNC, which to date has done *checks balance sheet* zero wrongs.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Yinlock posted:

look if you want to whine about democrats not bowing to the altar of bernie sanders there's already an extremely bad thread for that

Very cool to see this thread is already posting in vintage October 2016 form, well ahead of schedule. Cant wait for long form pieces on the incredible racism of Bernie Bros and cools gifs showing just how corncobby those trump surrogates are.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

fits my needs posted:

Maddow's HUGE GAMECHANGING Muslim Ban thing so far is just a DHS document calling it in question? Really?

wasn't that news last week?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

triple sulk posted:

mods pls rename the thread title TROMP! S01E44: Pounded By Fabricated Wiretapping Scandal Made Up To Redirect Focus From Endless Connections To Russia

TROMP! S01E44: Obama ordered the butt pounding

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Al! posted:

1. Brian Setzer Orchestra 2. Cherry Poppin Daddies 3. Squirrel Nut Zipper 4. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy 5. Idk something with daddys thats a sex reference

Just throw in mighty mighty bosstones

I like Sopan's list because I have no taste.

I mean really the best band in the world, and we all know it, is Ed Balls Band.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Big Ed Balls and His Balltones

the mighty mighty ed balltones

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Inadequate Areolas posted:

Pretty much your list + Faith No More

I would punch anyone in the pussy that said Goo Goo Dolls or Gin Blossoms were the best music of the 90s.

the GGD early/mid 90s stuff like a Boy Named Goo and Superstar Car Wash were really good v:shobon:v

and the 90s competition are a pretty low bar

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

zegermans posted:

Guys I'm starting to think companies being able to hold the entire country's economy hostage until they get write their own laws and run the government themselves might be a fundamental flaw in the entire capitalist system.

No no, you see this creates an opening for another company to create their own democratic government in this, the free marketplace of ideas.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Donkwich posted:

lamo that fix article gets even worse

the literal wrongest of takes

"Let's not resort to name calling"

*tower guards begin firing at prisoners trapped in pen*

"to call one side murderers, the other side destroys the discourse of our -*BULLET FLIES THROUGH SPACE WHERE BRAIN SHOULD BE* " -country. This is just another normal day in the year - *FIFTY MORE BULLETS RIDDLE BODY*"

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

financially racist posted:

bad dems are reading this article while jizzing in their pants

"finally, the article for me, the spineless shill who just wants people to like me without having to take stands for or against anything meaningful."

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

radical meme posted:

So have Ben Carson's comments today already been discussed and left for dead?

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/838838816517603328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sam L was on the case.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Like, full stop, this is hosed up. Instead of making things easier for people to afford the plan is literally gently caress You (from CNN)

Problem?

That's a feature.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Nichael posted:

Lindsey.... good???

I'm confused. is he telling trump to put up or shut up, or is he trying to run support for trump by calling out the intel agencies?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Baloogan posted:

sure but they would be right

the only way he could effectively get the trump WH message out would be to drop his pants and spray the gaggle with fiery brown diarrhea.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

no joke evil.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

hopeisalie.jpg

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Hey, remember Ivanka looking super sad at the inauguration?

So after studying the footage of this moment quite a bit and checking the reactions of the crowd around them, I know what happens. The moment in question is right after 8:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvZSWyepSPA

bonus jimmy dore zoom in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFCzQLB7mnU

Trump turns around, makes eye contact with his daughter. They both raise their eyebrows and give each other a smile. Trump MAY then say or mouth "Iove you" to Ivanka, not sure.

He then turns to his wife Melania and says "Not you" (either indicating that he wasn't turning around to look at her, or that he doesn't love her if he said "Love you" to Ivanka.) According to the reactions of Barron and the lady and gentleman to trump's left, I think he probably did mouth love you to Ivanka. Melania's face immediately drops into sadness after he says this, and she gives a quick side eye towards Ivanka.

With all of the creepy paedophilic poo poo that Trump has said about about his daughter and saying "Love you, Not you" showing he favors his daughter over his wife, I definitely think he at least WISHES he could be in a romance with Ivanka - And it wouldn't surprise me if they've done sexual things together at all.

Funniest thing of all is he is still a better and more likable candidate for Prez than Hillary Clinton.

Anyway, there you are. MYTH BUSTED!
This guy had a choice between buying a SA account or paying for professional therapy, and he chose wrong. Jason Chaffetz is made sad.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Nichael posted:

what are gillian anderson's demons?! :ohdear:

Trump's pathological lies

she and bernie are gonna find the truth that's gotta be out there.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Baloogan posted:

i dreamed last night of being back in high school, the classrooms were overflowing, like, 500 people in a room, no room at all to move around in. I was underdressed, or naked but I was unconcerned.

I went to the computer lab but it was different, as soon as I entered I realized it was huge, I turned around to find the door, but it was gone. just an infinitely large computer lab extending in every direction.

thefutureliberalsandedballswant.txt

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

euphronius posted:

they got a house for free.. and rented it out and kept the rent???

wish I'd have thought of that

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Yinlock posted:

you know it seems rather like the state was actually doing quite a bit to help dumbass rurals

It's not so much he's killing them, it's more helping them rediscover their bootstraps

and killing them

but also the bootstraps.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

1st100days.gif

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Al! posted:

thats an excellent suggestion and saved

but i've decided 2nite is the nite we finally watch maniac cop

10 pm est (no other times because no other times exist for me right now, as i'm in est as well rn)

10 pm est

oh my god

so many great names in that cast

Is this a Robert Z'Dar movie that hasn't been MST3Ked?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

My Linux Rig posted:

can tim allen just die already

Nobody's left an 8-ball of coke just sitting in his dressing room in a while, so nah.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

trump doesnt even know what day his presidency is on. he should read this thread.

maybe he just wasn't counting days he golfed?
He's so honest.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

part of me believed the 'trump got in the cab, pulled the horn, and pretended to drive away" was just onion-esque satire.

I don't know why I believed that.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Rushi posted:

i literally have nothing to do today
:f5:
keep going
:f5:

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOzulXud52I

Everyone should just listen to Painkiller all day

clicked link

first thing was ad playing

"this is gold pee(ak tea)"

for the first two seconds there I had hope

piss taaaaaaaaaape

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

another from the annals of historical newt gingrich photos

Bears, beets, original Battlestar Galactica

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

comingafteryouall posted:

same 5 bucks a day is crazy

You'd be surprised how used to 3 bowls of cereal a day you can get!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

HycoCam posted:

That is how you derail a thread. Chili is meat stew--there are no beans in chili, just peppers.

I really like putting chili on my hot dog sandwiches.

• Locked thread