Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

Honest thought, if this poo poo is that bad, dems should stall impeachment until they can retake house if Pence is implicated. If they can take him and Trump out, a democratic speaker becomes president.

speaker H R C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

Trump fired comey in retaliation for not stopping a investigation into a russian agent.

also he admitted this was his intent unprompted on camera. lol.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

there is a part of me, a very small part, that is happy we went down this road instead of boring faux scandals with HRC for 4 years

crisis creates opportunity

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Some are also wondering why Comey didn't immediately resign when Trump did his bad things.

because he's not a dumbass? what kind of dumb poo poo question is that

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nonsense posted:

i dunno ask the d&d guy, but to be fair to the poster, media proud boys are also repeating it. #saintcomey

Just seems kind of asinine to think 'why didn't this guy who was being intimidated into not doing his job just get up and leave instead of stay and do his job?'

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

D1E posted:

Who?

This is a serious question.

one of the ranchera avatar havers. I won't say exactly who

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

this is a good tweet :piss:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Leviathan posted:

yeah. this right here.

i honestly don't know how everyone here is so excited over this news in tyool '17

2017 has been fuckin awesome dude where have you been?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

yep. he is still the biggest piece of poo poo in the GOP leadership.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

fits my needs posted:

that is a p good rear end and tailoring

it's actually a great rear end

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Shab posted:

Mattering is cumulative

thank you.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

comey's only motivation in logging his conversations with trump and the oct 28th letter and his original dressdown-but-nonindictment of HRC was always covering his rear end

CYA - Comey your rear end

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Gay Horney posted:

If the memo turns out to be fake news Trump is dictator for life.

pecker.... wood?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Porpoise With A Purpose posted:

Does it matter yet?

everything matters. The mattering in me recognizes the mattering in you, namasted balls

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

passionate dongs posted:

man its hecka weird the fbi keeps notes on stuff

yeah so full of themselves like it's their job to "investigate" "crimes"

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

keevo posted:

Chaffetz is asking for the records so he can burn them all, right?

so he can leak to Fox News tiny out of context bits that make Trump look competent and sane

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

yeeep keep it coming

:jackbud:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

can we take the word "ratfucking" out of mothball to describe what Comey just did to the president

Yes, and i really liked the use of 'fuckbarrel' on this page also

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

brugroffil posted:

The "nothing matters" crew out in force tonight

low energy

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:cripes:

reality is he probably wanted more money and they gotta squeeze pennies

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

D1E posted:

Comey moved on Trump like a bitch.

And grabbed him by the pussy.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

lmao this red text

I'm mentioned being a Hoosier literally once in the last week

I honestly thought you lived in Alaska

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

sanders is tapping his fingers together repeatedly....

casting spirit of the Bern

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i would unironically like bernie to run as vp to somebody else. he would be a light-side cheney.

:yeah:

ideally somebody who isn't 80 years old

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the godsmack guy kinda looks like tim allen now that i think about it

that's worth a vote by itself

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

gregday posted:

trump think

no

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

whydirt posted:

Not only am I from Indiana, I grew up in Mike Pence's old congressional district.

horse gently caress county

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

disjoe posted:

Bernie gonna run again

It's his turn

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

triple sulk posted:

i mean in reality i really think trump is "innocent" aside from dumb loans from russia that he did in the 90s or whatever. maybe the piss tape exists, maybe not. i do however think everyone around him is guilty in some way, and as evidenced by his complete and utter inability to focus on anything for more than 30 seconds, he's not pulling the ropes on any international relations whatsoever and it's almost impossible to believe he ever did because he's really just that stupid. he's simply there to be the figurehead and represent the maga garbage.

he's just loving embarrassed by the fact that he's being investigated even if he could just let it go through and possibly encourage it, then just have everyone around him get in trouble instead.

lol you think that control freak narcissistic motherfucker would allow anybody working for him free reign in making decisions? there is no way he would trust anybody to speak for him but his own brilliant slumlord self

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Every single person at Fox is a broke-brained lunatic
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864646074958565376

how are they still allowed to call themselves news?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Addamere posted:

i wouldn't get too excited about this dropping tomorrow because i have crippling depression :smith:

lolthat owns

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

nah bush is still the unquestioned king of bumblefuckery, trump is just gently caress

https://twitter.com/dril/status/864373467063431169

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

Thank you whoever kept talking about lentils the other day because I just made Dal for the first time and it's amazing.

lentils are poverty food of the gods

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Trump and Bannon's cargo shorts white supremacist crew really hosed up DCs average BMI

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

i need to see the old alec guiness ones, the gary oldman one is really good but he's just a little too charismatic to be smiley

:gary::yarg:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

i can smile a bit knowing that Trump will go down as the worst president in history when all he wanted was for everyone to love and worship him

God he would have had a beautiful life and career if he lost to Hillary. He would be riding that campaign high every single day spitting bile on Trump TV about hyper Benghazi. man he hosed up bigly by winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Flavius Belisarius posted:

what if putin has been following this thread just laughing

tbh it would harsh my vibe a bit. also id fear for my life because of the gay jokes and all

• Locked thread