Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

how are we supposed to live in a thread that's not even allowed to hit ten thousand pages

is that even life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

hey turdfuzz have you reconsidered your stance re: cyborgism now that we're in a new thread i still think it would be a good look for you

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

Hey can we all get gang tags for our favorite page numbers?

this is a good idea and it's 2017 so probably not

good ideas are not okay anymore

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I think we should do embedded music for a while there are probably some degenerates who aren't listening to goblins 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5rdwxGMQrs

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Baloogan posted:

I actually really liked the old thread because you could press the ? on any poster to see their election day reactions

do you remember any favorites

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Baloogan posted:

thumps up

puns are our highest achievement as a species

maybe second to booze

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

Wait is it good or bad to burn wood swasticas

it is good to burn everything

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

did we ever find out whether conway had shoes on or shoes off

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

not that either possibility makes what she did acceptable, but it does change the feel of the photo

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

also priebus was standing behind conway for the whole thing

ty, it is good to see that investigative journalism lives on in cspam

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

i wish i could return to 1991 and fkn stay there FOREVER :sg:

i think we all do

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Hodgepodge posted:

market up = jobs

this is his level of analysis

in fairness he probably didnt even come up with it, sounds like an official gop position

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Agrajag posted:

hapsburg house has been extinct since thr 1700s or something

please stop besmirching the noble oregon habsburgs with your fake news posting

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Trapezound posted:

how would you identify one irl without looking over their shoulder on the bus while they post

asking for a friend, so she can dress appropriately

e; oh man did i miss airplane chat i have so many opinions (none are worth sharing)

well i caught a guy talking about fateful findings in public the other day, that might be a good way to flag yourself

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

night krew is fuckin weird tonight

i know it feels like nc hours but these are obviously not nc people and we can't just go handing out resident status to any random milkdrinker that washes up on our shores

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I'm looking over the breakout sessions fro the MACUL conference I'm attending this week, and the title of one is 'Oh meme, Oh my!"

when im just scrolling down the page i always get you and fauxton mixed up, which has left me seriously concerned about my planned future as a replicant hunter

so thanks for calling that weakness to my attention, i guess

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

all the fuckin' time, man

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Oh my god. Is this it?
Guys is it happening?

if by "it" you mean nothing, yes nothing is happening

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Squizzle posted:

nah shes good now

whoa how did that happen

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

change my name posted:

Why didn't they just bust the tube in the first episode then

Zordon's a coward

I have defended Zordon for standing up for goodness and tube fluids on many occasions.

Today, I cannot defend Zordon anymore.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

CortezFantastic posted:

I disagree. This is going to haunt him his entire term. He bluffed on forcing a vote and then folded. He completely hosed this up on his end. No one will take him seriously now. Chaos reigns.

I have an unlaminated out of state license to yinlock and I'm going to say that this maybe matters a little bit.

j/k nobody who cares about this ever took him seriously and Trump only ever projected an image of strength in the fevered dreams of the dead and dying, where his image will be radiant and piss-drenched forever

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

no :psyduck:
who the hell would live there?

im in

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

architects are retarded as hell

come on who wouldn't want to parachute to work every morning

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

LGD posted:

the commute back seems like a pain though

no way i bet theyve got a great system for firing yourself out of a cannon or something

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what jumps out at you

exalt and venerate mostly, i think theyre saying the ground-dwellers will worship us which sounds right

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Al! posted:

That hilariously stalled out completely when i got aseprite cuz now all my hobby time goes to making animated gifs

i thought those were for stealing souls, why undersell it now

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

if you had to pick out the single best power rangers gif in the world, which one would it be? is it the one with the pumpkins?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I did a thing posted:

what age demographic was power rangers tailored for?

25-45

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

hey Al! why isn't baloogan The Fool? is this like a super strict reading where you decided his stockpiling of supplies was too much planning for the role, or are you avoiding the face cards entirely?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Al! posted:

because hes a god drat drunk duck lol

i think a qualified duck is just as deserving and capable as any primate

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Rushi posted:

i think a lot of people don't know what "the fool" card is because hes actually the person who goes on the adventure and sees it though the end and is quite acomplished and baloogan is no biblo

cause hes gandalf

no we just apparently have very different ideas wrt what this adventure is about

Al! posted:

also i dont pity baloogan

-mr t

ok that's fair

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

is trump still president?

only of our hearts

and the united states

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

but how do you feel about legumes

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Al! posted:

upside: global warming solved

downside: eaten by wolves returns to #1 on the childhood fatality charts

walk me through it, why is this a downside?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

That DICK! posted:

I wish I had a toaster or a microwave

have you tried being poor i hear they all have sweet kitchens

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

only lg really thinks, baloogan and the cloud don't really even have faces which seems about right

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

on further inspection i actually kind of like the effect on lindsey, it lines up well with his winking

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I've found a lot of things that don't work at all, and one thing that works accidentally

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Weeping Wound posted:

apparently I'm good at finding pics that don't append thinking hands because that's five in a row

based on results so far the algorithm seems to depend like 90% on finding a pair of horizontal edges to be mouth and chin so if that's not obvious and human-shaped it doesn't work out great

and sometimes it gets confused by extra edges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

I hate that the term calculus has turned into "thinking" in politics. I don't know why but I don't like it

probably because it tells you that nobody involved in politics knows math at all

• Locked thread