Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851076894216916992

this one is by far the funniest to me though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LF6aBoxLg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

this is like saying someone who pisses in the shower has a great awareness of bladder health

y o u r e f r i e n d s w i t h t h e u r i n a t o r

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i brush teeth and pee in the showdr to maxify the grey water i funnel into my butthole

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SocketWrench posted:

Trump's gonna hitler this thing. Split our forces and send half to syria to gently caress it up and half to Korea to gently caress it up...I can already see him hunched over a table screaming "BANNON BANNON BANNON" to demand pictures because words suck and demanding non existent military units go elsewhere to gently caress some poo poo up

extremely welcome to the accelerationist party voice]: if this goes badly enough but not so badly that our economy is permanently hosed beyond all hope, trump will simultaneously disenchant multiple generations of neoconservatives and neoliberals alike with the concept of empire & foreign interventionist / expansionist war lmao. there's a significant chance we all just die instead but the possibility of threading the needle is there

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I can't stop laughing at this

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I hate that the term calculus has turned into "thinking" in politics. I don't know why but I don't like it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Anyone lolling how now even Haley is talking about the need to do a US led regime change in Syria?

Great to see all the Gold Cloaks seeing all his campaign promises such as no more foreign adventures falling to the wayside.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

I hate that the term calculus has turned into "thinking" in politics. I don't know why but I don't like it

probably because it tells you that nobody involved in politics knows math at all

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

it meant thinking before mathy peeps got their stinking hands on it

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

etalian posted:

Anyone lolling how now even Haley is talking about the need to do a US led regime change in Syria?

Great to see all the Gold Cloaks seeing all his campaign promises such as no more foreign adventures falling to the wayside.

haha so in less than a week she's gone from 'assad isn't our focus' to 'we don't WANT to do more but we CAN, but we want a coalition' to 'US led regime change in Syria'?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i think we broke it already

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Hypha posted:

All the dumbest poo poo has already happened

fun timewalker fact : this post is quoted in the 2099 edition of the new webster's english dictionary as an illustrative example of the word "hubris"

there is dumber poo poo in heaven and earth hypha, than is dreamt about in your dumb philosophy

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

logikv9 posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hmm how can we use 'calculations' but sound smarter and more erudite? ah, i know,

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

it meant thinking before mathy peeps got their stinking hands on it

u gotta lotta nerve callin other professions' stinkyhanded, u poop shepherd

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

mind explaining petrodollar again?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

logikv9 posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

logikv9 posted:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
cuckulus

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
I want to believe some senator will do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA62refAB2w

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
And this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id0cqNWZ50Y

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

just got this really gnarly email:

quote:

Mr. SKULL.GIF,

On nightmarish blood farms, horses are horrifically drained of their blood -- all for the profits of pharma companies like IDT Biologika.

Big pharma is making huge profits from the torture of horses. Thousands of horses are raised purely for the purpose of having their blood extracted and sold -- with dire consequences.

Blood farm conditions are worse than you’d ever imagine.

On farms in Uruguay and Argentina, our partners revealed that workers routinely take 10 litres of blood from the horse in a single extraction -- almost a fourth of its total blood. That much blood loss can lead to hypovolemic shock, anaemia or even death.

It’s a hormone called PMSG that the pharma industry is after. Because the valuable hormone can only be found in the blood of mares in their early pregnancy, they are forced into repeated pregnancies and abortions. Finally, they are shipped off to be slaughtered once they’re too weak or old to become pregnant.

In a cruel cycle of animal exploitation, the precious hormone obtained from pregnant mare blood is used by the pig industry to make the industrial production of piglets even more efficient.

first gorilla cum, now horse blood

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I hate horses so I'm fine with this

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
horse vampires are no joke

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

[rips this off the wall and walks right out th[e museum with it to prominently display in the cspam white house foyer instead]

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SKULL.GIF posted:

Biotech will solve this!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

I hate horses so I'm fine with this

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

I need to watch Bullworth now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwv4avomXYo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Horses are the dogs of farm animals, everyone's all horrified to eat or exploit them

Bitch we grind cows into slime

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

Rural America needs those horse blood subsidies.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I dunno why industrial deer farming hasn't taken off

venison is delicious, deer gently caress like rabbits and eat like rats, and they're incredibly breathtakingly dumb

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Peter Thiel getting desperate

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Inspector Hound posted:

Horses are the dogs of farm animals, everyone's all horrified to eat or exploit them

Bitch we grind cows into slime

horses are way dumber than dogs are and only really exist to be prey animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

setfiretothecouch
Oct 21, 2008

• Locked thread