Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's not possible to make home insulin, sadly.

I own pigs and a centrifuge though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jesus Christ.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

petit choux posted:

The Nuclear "football" and/or agent assigned to guard it should not be permitted to be in the Trump tower. That is a bad idea, generally.

They probably waterproof the computer equipment in it so I don't think you need to worry about his weird sex parties or whatever.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Baloogan if your skin could be any color what color would it be and why?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I will eat this shoe.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Trump is conducting a series of increasingly shocking actions with the singular goal of getting Vince McMahon to call him to ask if it's real.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Joementum posted:

imagine I'm quoting every fishmech post from the last three years where he insisted this wouldn't happen

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/862396345512013825

Ok but it was 84 gallons.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Yinlock posted:

84 gallons is still a lot

Yes, if it happened 4 million times we'd have something on the scale of deep water horizons.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

a helpful bear posted:

https://twitter.com/ahelpfulbear/status/862537976286498816

i've tried a lot but huckabee wont block me!!!!!!!!

I found this tweet to be very helpful.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Dota is the greatest game ever created. It teaches you how to hate and that makes you powerful.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

logikv9 posted:

I feel extremely extremely uncomfortable talking politics irl. Even when it's people whom I agree with I just... Don't want to talk about it. Double true when I used to work in a place that had the boss loudly talk about how OBAMA was golfing while the country burned

I feel stressed out sometimes because I know that those people don't stop being that dumb just because the subject changes. Once I learn that someone is a republican I have to question every decision they make.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The legend of Hillary's emails will be right up there with Paul Bunyan or Pecos Bill. Give it about 50 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
What if what bugs do feels even better though?

• Locked thread